Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car (95100 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / 9-Year-Old Girl Dies After Her Mum Applied Sniper On Her Lice-Infested Hair / 18-year-old Nigerian Girl Dies 3 Weeks After Her Wedding [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by neighbourhud: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2021
General services... If only the poor girl knew the man is into 'services'...

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Lonelypacifist6: 11:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Siwisheswereesh:

In Nigeria it's 13! shocked
Some northern states put it at 11 So absurd.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by baralatie(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Idiotmod:

Ur wahala to much abeg
Not necessarily!
It is just that when you go round and you see the serious hustle both boys and girls have to make to eat,survive!.it can hurt real bad.
There are places in Nigeria that if you are a girl you are hunted for sex while still in primary school by a full blown adult > 30 years and if you are a boy you are kicked out onto the streets at a early age of 9 years
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by condomuser: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2021

Age of consent in JAPAN is 13 years.

MrCGPA:
15 years old is not yet an Adult. This man will be jailed for sure.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by baralatie(m): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Imustnottalk:
how dat one tey concern you.nigeria no bother you na another countries matter you carry for head like that .oga go rest
The thing wey bother me no fit be the thing wey bother you!
Oga fear God
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by starkelvo: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Order your cheap data from me today

Glo, MTN, and Airtel 3gb #500 and 7 GB #1000

Call or WhatsApp 07010419428, 08033100952 or 07035317984

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Angy55(f): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2021
This matured girl 15 years? Oga oooh
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
Randy100:
Assistant God, I sight you.
[/s]Hell fire straight
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
Obioramichael:

Chief Judge Don come... Because Na u get Heaven ba?
[/s] Hell fire straight
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 12:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
iramure:
your belief!
[/s] Hell fire straight
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
JordanMichael:
Have you been there before
The existence of hell fire doesn't need proof . And just because you don't believe in doesn't mean it doesn't exist . So it's your call
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
The girl in that picture is not 15, age of consent in france 15, brazil takes it a notch lower to 14.

Apparently the girl in question was sick or the 41 year old guy overdosed on manpower.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hell fire straight
Hahaha

You never can tell
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Some northern states put it at 11 So absurd.
Yes and that 11 do work more than some 31year old chic.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Ammishaddai: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
[s]
fados4sure:

Hahaha

You never can tell
[/s] The wages of sin(sexual immorality and fornication)is death . So it's hell fire straight
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Qoko: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:
The legal age of consent in Brazil is 14? shocked

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh
Don’t be deceived, official age for Sex in Lagos is 14 years while official age in the north in 11-12 years. #Ifyouknowyouknow
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Lonelypacifist6: 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
quentin06:

Yes and that 11 do work more than some 31year old chic.
Are you serious right now? What opinion does an eleven years old have in marriage? Of course it'll "Work out because the fooli§h man that married her is making all the decisions for her.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Folabifreeman(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=simbaleo post=104377874]The legal age of consent in Brazil is 14? shocked

Nah fam, that's all shades of wrong. Only fellow sick people could have come up with such laws

Grammar Blower.. go Brazil go change am na. Ewu

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by baralatie(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Modified
The numerous mentions I've gotten on this post alone shows how hypocritical we are as a people. When a paedophile is caught and punished publicly, amongst those crucifying the paedo are several others secretly wishing they can get a minor to lay with them. Smh
Shocking
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lonelypacifist6:
Are you serious right now? What opinion does an eleven years old have in marriage? Of course it'll "Work out because the fooli§h man that married her is making all the decisions for her.

Grrrr, you need to understand that there are different cultures and traditions regarding when a girl is matured all over the world.
In some cultures some girls are betrothed as babies to some guy, and she is married off when she gets to that age.

Forget western culture, theirs is no culture.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
Capping she’s not 15

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by musty2245: 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Hell fire straight
grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Mayababy(f): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good afternoon nairalanders...I know this is inappropriate...but it seems to be my last option... I'm a medical student and have my professional exam coming up,August 30th precisely... I'm to pay a total of 40k...I really don't have now and would be grateful if anyone can help me out with anything... I'm a 400level student of Uniport medicine and surgery and I'm not lying about this...you can verify this before helping...Thank you and God bless you
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Staphylococcus: 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Modified

It's valid. What a 15;year old boy/girl knows know is just too much!

Look at the whole gang violence dominating America today... You talking about 13-17 years of age mad ass shooters who barely make age 20 before they are gunned down. Their minds bigger than Ghana has a country.

And coming to the girls, you wouldn't want to go there. They are wild.

What do you think you know, that they don't know. When you see a 15;year old girl writing love letter to a married man
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by baralatie(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
quentin06:

Grrrr, you need to understand that there are different cultures and traditions regarding when a girl is matured all over the world.
In some cultures some girls are betrothed as babies to some guy , and she is married off when she gets to that age.

Forget western culture, theirs is no culture.
And you consider this to be culture?
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by descartes400: 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

And you consider this to be culture?

What's your understanding of culture? undecided
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by elonmuskbaby: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
See 15 yr old girl already looking older than her age like she's 26 and serially used because of different pen1ses

I pity men of this generation.already eating over recycled and used products
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
descartes400:

What's your understanding of culture? undecided
You said western culture is no culture.
You are the one to ennlighten us on how is that possible
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by Adakintroy: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
simbaleo:

Modified
h

Abeg shut up and learn to respect people's culture. Even anthropology the science of study culture do not go in with this hard stand to judge. They respect it for what it is. Only over know like you weh no know anything go just come online de sharp mouth.

Go read up on what is cultural ethnocentrism before you come online come idiot yourself.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by bizzibodi(m): 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Blunt force injury d man must punctured her uterus with his 12"impaler protruding from her abdomen thereby leading to excessive bleeding & death.
Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by elonmuskbaby: 12:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Doja2000:
See 15 years old girl like 30 years old lady.
She don dey fúck at the age of 15.
Chai.......!! This generation don spoil.
May God have mercy on her soul. Amen sad
very irritating.

By the time she's actually 30 Shelli be looking 40

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Brazilian Girl Dies While Having Sex With A Man In His Car by OLULAW: 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
baralatie:

How did you know that

Use your brain, man. Eschew your indoctrination and embrace intellectual freedom and independence. You’re a victim of a country where indoctrination has replaced education, where churches are built instead of schools, hospitals and factories, and where people pray to God to solve their problems instead of using their brains to do so. The richest countries in the world today are the most godless (not synonymous with immoral) whilst the most religious countries are the poorest and most morally bankrupt. Think!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Coronavirus Patient Bites Chinese Nurse (pics) / I Started The Saltwater Ebola Cure Rumor I Truely Am Sorry / Man Wears Snake Instead Of Face Mask In A Commercial Bus In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.