Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have (2277 Views)

Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by kepstone: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2021
Nlanders, i am i a situation that i dont even know what to do.
So i was in church i met this pretty matured damsel came to church for the first time, i saw her and my spirit connected to her and it was instant attraction. We both look at each other always and we know some chemistry is between us. its been 3 months now i cant stop thinking about her, although i promised myself that i wont fall in love again due to my last experience and have been single for over a year now.
Well i eventually collected the girls number and we just clicked from first conversation till date. We practically talk or chat each passing dey and we are so closed but she has a serious relationship. She said lets just be friends and the situation surrounding her relationship is serious as wedding is already in view. She is everything i really desired in a woman and she just awesome and unique, each passing day i talk with her it melts my heart and she keeps vibes with me. I told her my feelings for her she just said let the will of God be done between us. I keep thinking about her at work, at home, she lights my day when i hear her voice we joke, we play we connect and we bond. My heart and intentions towards her are pure and genuine. Honestly i cried this morning after a long time that i found someone i loved and we connect but i cant have because she is in a serious relationship.
How best do i handle this, should i just fight this feeling, kill the feeling, i know if we continue like this she might eventually fall for me, many things are going through my mind. Maybe i should just forget her and let her be and wish her all the best. The guy is truly a lucky guy to have her. If she is on Nairaland and reading this i am not ashamed to tell you i love and need you in my life. Just that i wished i had met you much more earlier and i wont have let you go at all.
Need your candid advice please.
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Ammishaddai: 10:15am On Aug 03, 2021
She gave you her number and still talks with you and to me ... that means she's still considering her options. So give her time. But if at the end she decides to settle with "her serious " relationship, then let the will of God be done and move on .

Peace

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by donbachi(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2021
Ur heart melt,ur heart run leave u,her beauty is dis and dat.

Chop na,ur body go rest.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by kepstone: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
She gave you her number and still talks with you and to me ... that means she's still considering her options. So give her time. But if at the end she decides to settle with "her serious " relationship, then let the will of God be done and move on .

Peace
Yes she even bought something for me, her guy has bastard money and not in Nigeria, although i am not even intimidated by that at all. Just he has been there for years through the thick and the thin. SO my prayers is just let the will of God be done. I have a female friend more beautiful and endowed than this girl i love but i cant consider her cos she has character issue and not connection just mere friendship.
I wish i was the one marrying this babe
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by kepstone: 10:55am On Aug 03, 2021
donbachi:
Ur heart melt,ur heart run leave u,her beauty is dis and dat.

Chop na,ur body go rest.
Guy i am not here to chop her, i want to wife her, she is a wife not for chopping, i dont chop girls... i look for a wife to marry

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Ammishaddai: 10:56am On Aug 03, 2021
kepstone:

Yes she even bought something for me, her guy has bastard money and not in Nigeria, although i am not even intimidated by that at all. Just he has been there for years through the thick and the thin. SO my prayers is just let the will of God be done. I have a female friend more beautiful and endowed than this girl i love but i cant consider her cos she has character issue and not connection just mere friendship.
See ,just let the will of God be done .It could be that God may decide to give her to you in a way that will shock you .

3 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by debbydams(f): 11:43am On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
See ,just let the will of God be done .It could be that God may decide to give her to you in a way that will shock you .
humm
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by baralatie(m): 12:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
Your own is good o!
See my own problem!
Ehn!
I am crazy in love with lilian bach.
How do I even start to solve this problem because lilian is not even chicken republic, eh!
See me see love o!

cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
E'hmmm! U said her real guy is rich and based abroad?

Ok here is it,she wants to keep u on guard as just friends incase her real guy disappoints her later she'll have someone to fall back to Wich is u.
It's now ur decision to stick around her or cut ur emotions off and move on

4 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by baralatie(m): 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
E'hmmm! U said her real guy is rich and based abroad?

Ok here is it,she wants to keep u on guard as just friends incase her real guy disappoints her later she'll have someone to fall back to Wich is u.

It's now ur decision to stick around her or cut ur emotions for her and move on
Why are you adding pepper

3 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
kepstone:

Guy i am not here to chop her, i want to wife her, she is a wife not for chopping, i dont chop girls... i look for a wife to marry
Marry her naa.. it's not like she's married to the other guy. Have u really told her how u feel Live life to the fullest, take advantage of the opportunity because one day u will turn to dust. Forget the rich guy and think for urself provided ur not a church rat and ur trying to improve. You no force her and from ur story she feels u too. Probably with the other guy for some other reasons because if she truly felt something strong for the abroad guy u wouldn't have been given such audience in the first place. Ogbeni na empty book. Write the story

2 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Lamas2012(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
same shoe but i moved on not looking back tho it hurts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by kepstone: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Amen oooo, kai i will be just too happy to wife her anyday anytime. May be she is looking a the money and what the guy has spent on her. I have been there before dated a girl for years spent and even trained her to school, yet we no marry.
just that this particular girl just resonates in my heart. I am not after her money i have mine and i am working hard as well.

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Ammishaddai: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
kepstone:

Amen oooo, kai i will be just too happy to wife her anyday anytime. May be she is looking a the money and what the guy has spent on her. I have been there before dated a girl for years spent and even trained her to school, yet we no marry.
just that this particular girl just resonates in my heart. I am not after her money i have mine and i am working hard as well.
Just pray and let the will of God be done . But if she doesn't give you signs of approval ,kindly leave her and open the door for another to come in .

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by kepstone: 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
dairykidd:

Marry her naa.. it's not like she's married to the other guy. Have u really told her how u feel Live life to the fullest, take advantage of the opportunity because one day u will turn to dust. Forget the rich guy and think for urself provided ur not a church rat and ur trying to improve. You no force her and from ur story she feels u too. Probably with the other guy for some other reasons because if she truly felt something strong for the abroad guy u wouldn't have been given such audience in the first place. Ogbeni na empty book. Write the story
yes she feels me ooo. Infact i see it in her eyes each time we talk one on one and she calls me steady and our chat looks like we are already dating. I have expressed how i feel about her and i told her what i want. So i am keeping in touch with her for now as a friend. Trust me i hv been with rich and classic girls, her own is just that she is exceptional even though she has her money she is not proud, we earn within the same figure. i admire her every passing day like i have met the one for me. I know i dated someone even upto marriage level it did not work out. So i will just keep and open mind and let God have his way and right now i am doubling my hussle seriously to ensure that i am able to meet up with alot of stuffs.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by paulolee(m): 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
yeah...d last time was wen I saw sanwo olu daughter.....I fell inlove at first sight even wen I CNT av her
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by suaveBrother(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
...hehehe....

you've been hypnotized. This is just the infatuation stage. When your eye clear you go shake head silently and sigh loudly
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by arthurwillia(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
kepstone:

Yes she even bought something for me, her guy has bastard money and not in Nigeri a, although i am not even intimidated by that at all. Just he has been there for years through the thick and the thin. SO my prayers is just let the will of God be done. I have a female friend more beautiful and endowed than this girl i love but i cant consider her cos she has character issue and not connection just mere friendship.

Lol

Forget and move on Oga

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Ombudsman1: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
PRE-NUT DELUSION

3 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by MasonKendall(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Once upon a time most of us were in love with Ini Edo. cheesy the babe set die. The only o can't have her is because SAPA dey.
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Isokoson1: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Comot eye for person girlfriend... Shuuuu.... No come. Here and be crying telling us how the girl do anyhow. .

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Raalsalghul: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ombudsman1:
PRE-NUT DELUSION

Lol! grin
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
That lady is a flirt.

Why would she give you her contact and be chatting with you on a regular basis when she's already in relationship with marriage in view?
Before you know, she'll visit and then you know how you people parole. She gets preggy without knowing and now moves in with her husband.

You too know shes soon to get married. delete her number and stay away from her. Stop fantacising with another man's property.

Sorry if I sound so confrontational but we don't want to hear.... "She came to see me for the last time and we didn't know how it happened". Stories.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Benki003(m): 5:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Self control is essential grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by swarley75(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
oga, go sitdon jor!

It just pure lust, once you nack the girl now your body go come down.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Nancee4love: 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
swarley75:
oga, go sitdon jor!

It just pure lust, once you nack the girl now your body go come down.
Nope I am not lusting after her. I am genuinely interested in her and would like to wife her. She has told me alot about s relationship and her concerns. But sleeping with her is not on my mind and it won't happen
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Kirkman: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
kepstone:

Then help your female friend work on her character, no one is perfect (what are friends for) and stop chooking you eyes on another man's property.
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by asobo1: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nancee4love:

Nope I am not lusting after her. I am genuinely interested in her and would like to wife her. She has told me alot about s relationship and her concerns. But sleeping with her is not on my mind and it won't happen
Nairaland oooh shocked A male Nancee
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Youngpo413: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
asobo1:
Nairaland oooh shocked A male Nancee
Lol,I'm doubting the story already...
Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by Oyiboman69: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nancee4love:

na wa for you o...must all relationship end with marriage?. someone up there already told you to write your own love story and you're here talking about marriage. are you looking for love or a wife cos I don't understand you in any way. go watch titanic movie maybe you can learn one or two things from there besides, relationship starts before marriage....

1 Like

Re: Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have by crackhaus: 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ombudsman1:
PRE-NUT DELUSION
No more, no less...

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her / "I Want Doggy" - Lady Requests / My Experience With A River// Stream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.