Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl (697 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Have You Fallen Inlove Before With Someone, You Cant Have / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl by Ilamina(f): 3:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
Just asking

Because my gateman fell in love with me when I was just 8 years old

I just thought he was a bush gateman, who doesn't know his limits

He tried to kiss me, you know
And wanted to have sex with me, if he could

I used to look down on people that date people very younger than them

Until I recently flirted with a guy 10 years younger than me

So now, I don't look down on people who happens to flirt or crush on men younger than them or men that fall in love with younger girl like Regina Daniel

I only flirted with him
Because I used to live in a small town, just moved to a bigger city
Became obsessed with everything white people
Because I think I am now enjoying my life right now

He reminded of the life, I wanted to live
Young, happy and living in a big city
While I kept transferring university and moving from city to city
Re: Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl by liftedud(m): 3:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Will u kipkeayet

You lie too much

3 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl by Afamsi: 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
Love kee you there
Re: Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl by Dagger111(m): 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2022
This girl is obviously depressed.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl by Ilamina(f): 4:09pm On Apr 28, 2022
Dagger111:
This girl is obviously depressed.

With all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say
Ignore my thread, thank you
Re: Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl by Dagger111(m): 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Ilamina:

With all due respect, if you don't have anything good to say
Ignore my thread, thank you

I have lots to say about you.
Re: Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl by Rosaline5000: 4:15pm On Apr 28, 2022
That gateman is a pedophilia and you can fall in love as love as the person is 18 and above.
Below 18 kids should fall in love with themselves.
I once liked a guy I was older than, nearly had a beautiful relationship but I lost interest

1 Like

Re: Guys Have You Fallen In Love With A 8 Year Old Girl by 1Sharon(f): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2022
It wasn't love. It was lust undecided

(1) (Reply)

Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Listing Her Air-fryer / A Nigerian Girl As Been Racially Abuse For Her Comment / Nigerian Man Stands Under Heavy Rain To Sing For A Girl He Admires — Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.