Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) (4014 Views)

Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend Face On Her Buttock. Photos And Video. / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by ahimedua: 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
A Nigerian lady has tattooed the name of her boyfriend on her face.

What’s more- she was in great pain but allowed her ‘mad’ love to supersede her thoughts and eventually managed to get the name inked on her face.

She inscribed the name of the guy on her face which reads; ‘Anjola My Love.’

Would you go to such length to prove your love to your partner/ Let’s hear you out in the comment section of our social media page?

Watch the video below; https://sleekgist.com/love-or-madness-lady-tattoos-boyfriends-name-on-her-face-despite-pain-watch/

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by dawnomike(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2021
She is simply foolishly branding herself for the guy... This is rove not love grin

6 Likes

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Sonnobax15(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
cheesy. Eyahhhhh

Ennn..Na girl wey go show us this kind love we go carry go watch chelsea live match for future cool

1 Like

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by udoakwa(m): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2021
I don't know why good number of girls in this generation act weird and foolishly presently. God please give me the ability to groom my unborn children (daughters) well and let them have sense....Amen
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Boyfriend that is not ur husband , I wonder what she will tell her future husband

1 Like

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by zyzxx(m): 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
The money is very sweet ni
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by illicit(m): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
dawnomike:
She is simply foolishly branding herself for the guy... This is rove not love grin

It's love o

Pls help me like this post on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107374895

Cc sonnobax15
Englandboy
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Boogyman557: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS SIMPLY DATING A YAHUU GUY DAT GIVES HER MONEY N BUY HER TINZ AND LATEST PHONES. DATS ANODA WEY OF SHOWING D GUY LOVE.. SHE NO FIT DO AM 4 BROKE GUY. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Sonnobax15(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
illicit:

It's love o

Pls help me like this post on the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6837037/20-giveaway-closes-5p.m-uk#107374895

Cc sonnobax15
Englandboy
I don like am lipsrsealed. In fact I even share am join self..But no forget to send me small thing at the end of it all cha,make we no cor get wahala undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by cassidy1996(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
She will regret later
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Educram: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
I dont know what people see in tattooing their partner's name or face on their body, what if they don't get married, what happens to the tattoo.

6 Reasons Government Should Approve Privatization of More Public Schools.
Source: https://www.educram.com/6-reasons-government-should-approve-privatization-of-more-public-schools/
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
grin

This one is high on Illegal love. menting grin

OP, please update us when they break up. I want to see something. grin
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by NarcissistKing(m): 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
It will end in premium tears

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by 3ple9ine(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
It is very difficult to raise a female child
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by iamgprince: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
eya make the boyfriend no breakup with her one day
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by padi94(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
This kind breakup go sweet o... She go remember you anytime she look in the mirror
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Caramia2020(m): 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2021
Lol, what will happen to her face if break up occur, this generation and stupidity.
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Divoc19(f): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
God forbid bad thing abeg
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by kecee99(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2021
Englandboy:
Boyfriend that is not ur husband , I wonder what she will tell her future husband
Na rove grin
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2021
heww grin

Na person daughter wey go tattoo my name I dey find now.
If you dump this one eeh, she go use all the bitterness in this world pursue you.

1 Like

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by efembaba(m): 4:31am On Nov 07, 2021
It will end in more pains.

1 Like

Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by potent5(m): 7:53am On Nov 07, 2021
Stupidity taken to another level.
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Mrscarter(f): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
ahimedua:
A Nigerian lady has tattooed the name of her boyfriend on her face.

What’s more- she was in great pain but allowed her ‘mad’ love to supersede her thoughts and eventually managed to get the name inked on her face.

She inscribed the name of the guy on her face which reads; ‘Anjola My Love.’

Would you go to such length to prove your love to your partner/ Let’s hear you out in the comment section of our social media page?

Watch the video below; https://sleekgist.com/love-or-madness-lady-tattoos-boyfriends-name-on-her-face-despite-pain-watch/

Firstly that tattooist cant write neat so its terrible work. Secondly who puts it on the face like that? The whole cheek with large messy writing? Ive seen nice face tatts but they're very small writing n in certain area of the face. This looks like a child scribbled on her face. Thirdly who writes anjola my love? It sounds like the beginning of a letter. And lastly if u gonna tattoo someones name on u u take all the above into consideration. It should be small neat pretty tidy n in a nice spot like inner side of your wrist done by a professional whos gud at it and it should only be your husbands name or your child. Not somebody you dont know for a fact youll have a lifelong connection to. This tattoo above is ridiculous
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Knows(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2021
iamgprince:
eya make the boyfriend no breakup with her one day
she go deh find another anjola grin
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Olamilekxy(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2021
Mrscarter:

Firstly that tattooist cant write neat so its terrible work. Secondly who puts it on the face like that? The whole cheek with large messy writing? Ive seen nice face tatts but they're very small writing n in certain area of the face. This looks like a child scribbled on her face. Thirdly who writes anjola my love? It sounds like the beginning of a letter. And lastly if u gonna tattoo someones name on u u take all the above into consideration. It should be small neat pretty tidy n in a nice spot like inner side of your wrist done by a professional whos gud at it and it should only be your husbands name or your child. Not somebody you dont know for a fact youll have a lifelong connection to. This tattoo above is ridiculous

I'll send this to her
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Epositive(m): 10:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm. A clingy and obsessive girlfriend is always a hard nut to crack. She will not hesitate to show you to the world. When she offends you, seriously or otherwise, you dare not scold or ghost her, she will cry to the whole world and may line up the community to plead on her behalf. Always bugging you. Always calling you. At the beginning, you will think it's love but you will soon realize what you've put hands into - impending doom.

The boyfriend should cheat or break up with her her at his own risk.
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Jecint: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Small pikin dey worry this one angry
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by Mrscarter(f): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Olamilekxy:

I'll send this to her

Lol do so cos she needs to know she looks ridiculous lol
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by fourboys: 10:25am On Nov 20, 2021
3ple9ine:
It is very difficult to raise a female child
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by fourboys: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Some girls are just foolish embarassed
Re: Love Or Madness? Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face Despite Pain (watch) by aimmoney9: 11:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool SHE IS SIMPLY DATING A YAHUU GUY DAT GIVES HER MONEY N BUY HER TINZ AND LATEST PHONES. DATS ANODA WEY OF SHOWING D GUY LOVE.. SHE NO FIT DO AM 4 BROKE GUY. WTF MAN
She can do it for a broke guy that disvirgin her...
Most women can because it's their first love they don't know that the road is still far... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Poor Girls Have High Taste? / Apart From Xnxx Which Other Sites Can I Learn Sex Education ? / ]is It Legible To Date A Girl Very Young But You Love Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.