Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake (44874 Views)

Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah / Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by JoeEeL(m): 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
FLYFIRE:

THE DEAD MEAT GUY? undecided undecided

Yes baba.

WE DON FIND OUT THE IDIOT.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Franking: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2021
I don't blame him.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by JoeEeL(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
moneyissweet:
So na the idiot be this...karma is seriously waiting for him.

BRO, WE DON SMOKE OUT THE DEAD GOAT.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by blacknoir: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nbotee:
I was disappointed in his defence of Abba Kyari... Abba Kyari is a law enforcement officer for Christsakes. This wasn't a mistake neither is dis a one time thing. If Hushpuppi got to him then isn't it obvious Kyari has a reputation of doing such? Becos no fraudster or criminal will jus randomly contact a top ranking police officer for such without having done his homework. This indictment gives credence to Evan's claims that Kyari's team took money from him.
My brother u have said my mind honestly I was disappointed honestly
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Studentdelta1: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
Islamic cult... Terrorist people doing what they are known for.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by FLYFIRE(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2021
I stopped listening to that man the day I mistakenly tuned in & he was vehemently defending bubu for only hausa top military appointments in the early days...THEY ARE ALL THE SAME DECEIVING THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by sonofElElyon: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ahmad-isah-dcp-abba-kyari-shouldnt-go-down-for-one-mistake-even-if-allegation-is-true

This man overrates himself.. should've been arraigned for assault for slapping the man on his show... (Can excuse him for slapping the woman who burnt a little girl's head though)
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by adedayourt(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abokis are just too foolish

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by osuofia2(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bad belles how far. Kyari is coming out stronger

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by phemmyfour: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
Aboki and low level reasoning
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by blacknoir: 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Prozico22:
Supporting someone who arrested a innocent person because of stolen money am disappointed in you ordinary bastard
lol funny name ,I disagree with what the man said but pls don't call him that abeg

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by ujezeez(m): 3:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ahmed isah don errror with this kind portorportor talk....
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Bamzyriches451: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
Trash
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by AfonjaConehead: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
seunmsg:
I agree Abba Kyari has done lots of good work but it still doesn't change the fact that he is a crooked police officer who goes about collecting bribe to deal with people who have not committed any crime. I can even stomach collection of bribe to let a criminal get away, collecting bribe from a criminal to facilitate the arrest of innocent people is a NO NO.

Whatever the case, i agree with the submission of Ahmed Isah that he should not be extradited to the US. He committed the offense in Nigeria and should be tried and punished in Nigeria.

Let it be an Igbo person now,your spit for don full everywhere. grin
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by kindlyheart: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
this is a massive slap on the face of haters grin
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by IgboWarlord(m): 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
Gum sniffing terrorists masquerading as technocrats.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by hosemujica: 3:06pm On Aug 03, 2021
This foolish man again.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by descartes400: 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
SefunmiHookups:
ORDINARY AHMED GOOFED ON THIS ONE!
Dude should just shut up.
It's no surprise, considering the many times he had praised the Kyari man on air.
I hope he wasn't a beneficiary from the police man in any way.
Anyway, I stopped listening to this Ahmed Isa for about 11 months now. I figured out he wasn't as unbiased and a saviour as I assumed he was.
Anyway, good luck to them all.

He fall my hand big time.
Me too don boycott his programme. I'm beginning to think Ahmed Isah is like Abba Kyari, you know, using their public status to carry out underhand tactics in furtherance of their nefarious interest at the expense of others. , the more you look, the less you see kind of thing.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by ellizy(m): 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
This man catches fun in abusing human, I can’t take his words serious.. I know the response to give such idiotic talk but me no go talk anything...
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by blacknoir: 3:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
berryPee:
We in Malali Kaduna have not forgotten what this cow called Ahmed Isah did during the miss world crisis in Kaduna state. A jihadist in disguise, follow him to USA and defend his cause there and stop ranting like a konjified he-goat on social media
Abeg tell me the story
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by blacknoir: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
ajl:

Criminal DCP Kyari wasn't indicted simply because he held someone in prison at the request of Hushpuppi. So, the crime wasn't committed in Nigeria. There is a conspiracy issue. The primary accused while based in Dubai used the internet to defraud a victim based in America. He comprised online electronic system that are located in America in order to be able to defraud the victim. So, the location of the crime is in America. That's why UAE handed him to America. So, Kyari main offence was that he was a recipient of part of the loot.Anyone that knowingly accept stolen goods is also part of the conspiracy.
True talk
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by michoim(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
You can say that again
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by blacknoir: 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
ajl:

Criminal DCP Kyari wasn't indicted simply because he held someone in prison at the request of Hushpuppi. So, the crime wasn't committed in Nigeria. There is a conspiracy issue. The primary accused while based in Dubai used the internet to defraud a victim based in America. He comprised online electronic system that are located in America in order to be able to defraud the victim. So, the location of the crime is in America. That's why UAE handed him to America. So, Kyari main offence was that he was a recipient of part of the loot.Anyone that knowingly accept stolen goods is also part of the conspiracy.
True talk ,tell that to some illiterate they will say its because of his religion that's y he is attacked
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Awoo88: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
9rfinary Ahmed should shut up this time. Can he look at the family of the people that idiot 419 police killed and sat that with a clear conscious??
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by CSTRR: 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abokii dimwit.

Mike Hancock, the minister of health of the UK resigned for kissing a female staff.

Bill Clinton was impeached for having illicit affair with a member of staff.

President Nixon was impeached and removed for spying on the national assembly and a rival political party.

None of these offences are a tenth as great as the high offence that kyari is accused of.

He should be in prison.
But if he is who you think should become the chief of the nation's police force, a position of high integrity and service, then Nigeria is fuccked.

We have truly merited our status as a fantastically corrupt nation given to us by David Cameron.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by CaptainAyub: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
nwatakwochaa:

Make him throw naa.
We go just kill am here
���
grin grin
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Aganju849: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ahmad-isah-dcp-abba-kyari-shouldnt-go-down-for-one-mistake-even-if-allegation-is-true

This Brekete guy na animal now, does anyone still listen to him?

In fact, animal better pass the guy sef
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Thesaint141(m): 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
U are the Next to go down,
Rubish
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by CSTRR: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2021
descartes400:

He fall my hand big time.
Me too don boycott his programme. I'm beginning to think Ahmed Isah is like Abba Kyari, you know, using their public status to carry out underhand tactics in furtherance of their nefarious interest at the expense of others. , the more you look, the less you see kind of thing.
He is an abokii.

They all think the same.

Meritocracy, Integrity, Service, Dignity, is secondary to their regional interest.

I am sure he also believes pantami has repented.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by descartes400: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
sonofElElyon:

This man overrates himself.. should've been arraigned for assault for slapping the man on his show... (Can excuse him for slapping the woman who burnt a little girl's head though)
The man he slapped was accused of writing names of people in order to dupe them into collecting money for relief materials. Though he should not have slapped him on Air.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by yemisi10: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
He cannot go down simply because He is an Hausa man not because He has done good
Assuming it is other tribes they would have handed him over to U S A

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Insectkiller: 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
I think I support this motion...

Personally, I sympathized with DCP Abba Kyari based on the effort in combating crimes within his jurisdiction...

I knw criminals are happy to see his downfall but I think he has done well than evil..

I sympathized with him

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Burn If I Am Re-Arrested - Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures / Dogara replies Wike: You are suffering from amnesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.