Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake (44867 Views)

Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah / Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Fidelarinze9(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
JoeEeL:
HUSHKYARI. grin

FOR UNA WEY NO SABI MANNA, CON SEE D MAKURDI MUFTAU.

So this is the mugu... hmmm
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Spicycat(f): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
CaptainAyub:
The cult of Islam at work.
Abokki will always support abokki
Studentdelta1:
Islamic cult... Terrorist people doing what they are known for.

Idiots
Why bring religion into someone personal opinion?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by bkool7(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abba Kyari said he's innocent.

If I were him, I will buy a one way plane ticket and fly to America straight to clear my name.

When I'm clean, the US must compensate me for the pain, trauma and legal expenses

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by CaptainAyub: 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Spicycat:

Idiot
Why bring religion into someone personal opinion?
Young lady,shouldn't you be in purdah?
Is it decent for a Muslim lady to be mingling with males who are not her husband or relatives online?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Yankee101: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Na beans
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by JoeEeL(m): 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
Fidelarinze9:

So this is the mugu... hmmm

Na the oppo be that.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Oracleforce: 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2021
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ahmad-isah-dcp-abba-kyari-shouldnt-go-down-for-one-mistake-even-if-allegation-is-true

Fulani people will go all miles and extreme to defend their own...
Look at his defence," he can't be punished for one offenceee" but Abba kyari can jail people at will....this gworo -chewing aboki no sabi criminal law, that most of those in Kuje and Kiri Kiri committed those offenses for the first time...and some were unjustly thrown to the jail.
Let's see the outcome of the matter from. Malami (Fulani Jihadist apologist, ) and some other Fulani bosses in various security agencies who will use their good offices to rescue Abba Kyari de Tailor from being extradited...

I cum in piss.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Fortez: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by noskcid(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mumu we know abba and Abbas can be seen together but not to be involved in the same crime.
Abba should have arrested Abbas sef.
Abba can role with anyone but not with a criminal and the criminal is calling him out.
Okay let Abbas be freed then because this is the first time they are arresting him for this crime.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Ubdavis(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
He is back again with unnecessary sentement? Spewing trash . Them go fold that station again..

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by noskcid(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
How did Middle East house helps end up becoming part of Nigeria sef?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Purereal(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
[quote author=nairavsdollars post=104383717]birds of a feather...since you too didn't go down for slapping people
What will you do when someone put fire on your child?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by TheWolfen(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
God works in marvelous ways. Let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Myself2(m): 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
nairavsdollars:
birds of a feather...since you too didn't go down for slapping people

Can you imagine the idiot.

His comments almost mad.me puke

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by tayebest(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Henryjr:
It amazes me how Nigerians has suddenly forgotten all the credible and heroic acts

Should we just let those allegations slide out? Because I don't get you. He is been paid for those "heroic" job he is doing with our tax and levies so what's the big deal?

sad

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by PAPAFEELERS: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mr Slap Slap president is a fraud. thats why he goes about slapping people and rude to people hiding under the guise of fighting for peoples right. we are not deceived. this has further exposed the kind of syncophant he is
i had goose pimples when a friend shared the link for me to listen to the thrash he was spewing out.
Did Aba Quarry commit a crime? this is the crust of the matter .

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Purereal(m): 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2021
Justice is all will be needed in this matter
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by PAPAFEELERS: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Myself2:

Can you imagine the idiot.

His comments almost mad.me puke
Not only you, i was soo soo mad lsitening to t and bringing people into the studio to push further his selfish agenda of fighting for people rights.
Ahmad Isahaa is a fraudster and many people he has marketed has duped alot of nigerians, the solar and tailor man are examples.
so i am not surprised he is spewing out rubbish thsi morning on Aba Quarry issue.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by samonak(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ordinary President, goofed on this one. Oga Ahmed abeg make you no lose the goodwill you have with Nigerians. I am a dogged fan of Brekete Family, but on this particular occasion I beg to disagree with the ordinary president. Abba Kyari, is a Law enforcement officer and as such expected to be impeccable and stainless at all times. Ignorance is not an excuse before the law. Accepting gratification or even acting as an enforcer for people of questionable character is totally unacceptable. Secondly, I agree with the Ordinary president on the issue of principle. The crime was not committed on American soil or jurisdiction, and as such they do not have audacity to demand for his repatriation. An American will commit a crime on Nigerian soil yet they'll demand for him to be repatriated and tried back home, but the same courtesy is not accorded to Nigeria. The same with the ICC ( international criminal court) only criminals from less developed countries are tried and imprisoned at the Hague, if they were impartial why is it that George Bush and Tony Blair are not standing trial for war crimes? Let Abba Kyari be tried in Nigeria according to our extant laws. Dazzol
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Smartwave: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
This Fool always believe because of religion, they are the same as North. The same way most Yoruba Muslim behave.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by galaxy2020(m): 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
This man you should know your limit. Which yeye IG? You think he's the best amongst his mates? He's only been "pushed " by his northern brothers in power, same way buhari got to the rank of general with no verifiable o' level result. Let's have an open test, and you will find out those who are far better than him. Nothing special about him.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by aylive02(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2021
seunmsg:
I agree Abba Kyari has done lots of good work but it still doesn't change the fact that he is a crooked police officer who goes about collecting bribe to deal with people who have not committed any crime. I can even stomach collection of bribe to let a criminal get away, collecting bribe from a criminal to facilitate the arrest of innocent people is a NO NO.

Whatever the case, i agree with the submission of Ahmed Isah that he should not be extradited to the US. He committed the offense in Nigeria and should be tried and punished in Nigeria.
you started well but ended badly.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Jungleluv5: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
This guy don fall my finish. Despite the allegations level against him like bribery and corruption, extra judicial killings yet you are saying he will be igp one day. Mister man I have lost respect
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by AntonVince: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
JoeEeL:
HUSHKYARI. grin

FOR UNA WEY NO SABI MANNA, CON SEE D MAKURDI MUFTAU.

That thing with the moniker "MANNABBQNGRILLS" or whatever it's called is a woman.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Cnach: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mumu u can say it again
Bc he is the only Nigeria police man who graduated from Oxford university with first class both in his 4 degrees, computer science , criminology, wire wire and fashion designing.
Na God go judge all of u, old men that want Nigeria to always be bad
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by jidesp(m): 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2021
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ahmad-isah-dcp-abba-kyari-shouldnt-go-down-for-one-mistake-even-if-allegation-is-true

How can someone say something like this....

A high ranking police office with troops under him. Anyone in such position shouldnt even mix with the likes of Hushpuppy at first instance..

Hushpuppy is a cyber criminal and lets assume no could say precisely at the time of his source of income. However, a police officer offering help to such a person to assault and batter someone else with measureable degree of proof.

Intant messaging leaves traces of conversation. Therefore, for Kyari not be conscious of that fact simply means he uses his power arbitraly and believes he is above the law.

Isnt it logical, anyone who fears been caught wont even leave have such conversation on platforms that saves it. Also, for someone in his position to batter a cyber criminal unbehalf of another cyber criminal over fraudlent issues, it simply shows the kind of person he is.

simply put, a man like can work with criminal easily and even do harm to innocent people on their behalf..

In my opinion, he is a criminal, a digrace to the force and shouldnt be allowed to laugh over the matter casually.

Its just crazy how our government is handling on this matter. Such a person should experience what it feels like to be treated like a criminal....

I think the Government should follow due process. COURT, AND if found guilty, he should face the law....

Lastly. If this case should die down with due process, then my believe, trust in this administration goes to shit, especially V.P OSINBANJO.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Comedian2019: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Nonsense talk.
So all criminals should be left to go since crime has now changed to mistake.
Mumu man.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by ukahrawah: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Indeed these guys are backward. Their situation is helpless.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by teepain: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thinkfree:
what crime has kyari committed against the United States that fbi want him.

I don't have the details but any financial crime that passes through the American financial system or that involves the payment or receipt of dollars is treated as a crime against America.

Hence if the money paid to Abba Kyari was in Dollars or passed through the American financial system the American government would assume jurisdiction.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by OLULAW: 3:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
Shamelessly defending the most shameful. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result is, in Albert Einstein’s view, the definition of madness. Without Nigerians changing their thoughts, actions and ways and embracing good, moral character, no amount of prayer and fasting, even in holy lands, would change Nigeria’s fortune for good.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Kinzo0917(m): 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Massiveglory:
My ordinary President you are right. Abba Kyari no suppose go down. Him suppose go up straight to America go visit the FBI office.
. I love ordinary president but I was so disappointed with him this morning. Why did he hate america so much? Wetin America do am? So disgusted with him. How did he know abbah kyari did not do it? How did abbah kyari make his billions?

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by perestroika19: 3:56pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thinkfree:
please i want know kyari's crime against the united states.
He didn't defraud anyone
He did kill any American
He did bomb America

His only crime if we are to go by what hushpoppy said is collecting bribe to arrest chibuzor. I think this should be Nigeria and Nigerians problem and not Americans.
No, he was part of the crime. The main reason he arrested Chibuzor was to prevent him from spilling the beans to the defrauded businessman. If he wasn't arrested, the deal wouldn't have gone through. He was an accessory to the crime just as Hushpuppy was

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari / Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars / P&ID: The 3 Ex-Government Officials ‘Who Almost Got Nigeria Into $11b Debt’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.