Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake (44865 Views)

Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah / Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by dmbb: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2021
BritishAirways:

It's not as if he was fired from the nigeria police force.
He should be made to face the music if he truly collected money form hushpupy to jail another fraudster
Only prayer can solve this Kyari problems. All those that are for or against him are only wasting their time
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Orgym(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Wittyduchess:
If you live long enough ,you will see your heroes turn villains.

Don't be surprised ,this so called good man isah Ahmed has his own closet flowing with skeletons also.

It is likely that most leaders in Nigeria have their hand soiled with corruption in one way or the other. Nigeria system la ck the structure that can curb corrupt practices.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by BritishAirways: 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
dmbb:

Only prayer can solve this Kyari problems. All those that are for or against him are only wasting their time

Prayers? Prayers about what and for?
God is not a fool.

He is a coconspirator of the fraud from all available proof provided by the FBI and even his Facebook post

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by flokii: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
The Ahmed Isah guy is a misfit and Hausa wannabe.. All my thought was that he is Igbo only to find out that he is a muslim Igala man. Igalas attimes just have a way of disappointing. shioor!
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by dragunov: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
seunmsg:

I also doubt he will get a fair trial in the US. Remember how US attorneys lied to a judge in UK just to get Kashamu extradited to the US at all cost. If not for the fairness of the UK judicial system, Kashamu would have been convicted at all cost in the US. The US justice system is skewed against blacks. So, let him be tried here.

As if your opinion holds any water.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by lookingfly: 8:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
I was driving in my car this morning when i heard Ahmed isah ranting, I never expected he could side with kyari. Was a little disappointed though.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by dmbb: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
BritishAirways:

Prayers? Prayers about what and for?
God is not a fool.

He is a coconspirator of the fraud from all available proof provided by the FBI and even his Facebook post
Nothing is impossible with prayer, I mean he may get a lesser punishment if he has done the offense and admitted without wasting time as Hush did
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by AkaraAndBread: 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
Massiveglory:
My ordinary President you are right. Abba Kyari no suppose go down. Him suppose go up straight to America go visit the FBI office.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2021
Moferere:
Very unfortunate thought. No wonder Ahmed Issa was suspended for a month. Aboki and their backward reasoning are like 5 and 6.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
The most backward people are those who set petty thieves ablaze and defend the real looters in offices. Nonsense!
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
shegzhkn:

Should this be classify as madness or blind optimism, what does uncle sam possess that Nigeria is lacking, Lol.
madness
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2021
Someone7:
Love Nigeria these days. Everybody is now showing their true colours and aligning along their interests

A dirty cop, becoming the hired goon of an international criminal. And it's just a mistake and he should be the head of Nigeria's Police one day. Let's face it, integrity is a hated quality in Nigeria
especially after it was defined by bubu

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
trailblazar:

especially after it was defined by bubu

Exactly
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by ImaIma1(f): 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2021
What did I just read?

This guy's reasoning is unbelievably faulty. All in a bid to support your person, you reason without any kind of sense.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by chieni(f): 10:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
wawu! what has happened to our Ahmed Isa?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by koolaid87: 11:13pm On Aug 03, 2021
In a sane clime, all his previous cases would have been dug up and re investigated by now

A Kyari arrested Evans for kidnapping ppl for money

A kyari kidnapped a citizen because of bribe recieved.

Evans equals Kyari

God will punish all these foolish Northerners who are supporting that greedy cop

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Moferere: 4:06am On Aug 04, 2021
nnamdico82:
You are a fool, your fool get PhD, if ur generation achieve one third of Ahmed Isa achievements then u can talk, idiot
You have violated and you will be treated accordingly.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by oshorstan(f): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2021
You see this tin call tribal sentiment and religious beliefs has really eaten deep into the fabric of their brain. Satan, who was defunct Lucifer should be apologized to because of the hallelujah chants he once gave God, those demons who were formerly cherubs and seraphim angels who once flapped their wings in praise and eulogy should also receive apology letters. I am not happy with all these, Abba Kyari was my Man, we don't hate him. I join millions to cheer him because of his giant strides at combating crime in dark crevices and light of day, but that shouldn't mean I should not speak against him when the allegations brought before us by the FBI is so weighty . Let him clear his name! He should travel to US to reclaim his lost name and integrity. It is a sad development, we shall be ok .
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by NaMe4: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2021
rayvelez:
Those fulanis know when to support thr own when nah so they are codedly support bandits and boko boys but too qucik to bashed other region that messed up.

This guy is not Fulani. He's Igala.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Orgym:

It is likely that most leaders in Nigeria have their hand soiled with corruption in one way or the other. Nigeria system la ck the structure that can curb corrupt practices.
"most" will be putting it lightly. You have to compromise,kill your conscience,aide and abet, directly or indirectly ,look the other way, obey orders all to climb to a certain position in politics. You would be shocked when you find out what it take to become a political elite.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Yenyenyen
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2021
You see this life there is a level you attained, you will be immune to so many things.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by babajero(m): 8:04am On Aug 04, 2021
seunmsg:

Is Ahmed Isah a Fulani man? Th

The way you guys spew rubbish confidently on Nairaland ehn!
Is it because the FBI brought this to light, do you know how many innocent people he must have arrested or killed just for the financial benefits?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by seunmsg(m): 10:24am On Aug 04, 2021
babajero:
Is it because the FBI brought this to light, do you know how many innocent people he must have arrested or killed just for the financial benefits?

So, what is the correlation between your comment and the comment you quoted?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by JoeEeL(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
Guyman02:

The Mods will ban your moniker for posting real identities of people behind monikers here

Thanks. Are u for real?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by JoeEeL(m): 1:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
LebenNG:

Impressive pix... quite sophisticated for a suya boy grin grin

Guy you wicked. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by berryPee(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
He aided Hausa thugs to wreck havoc around Ghana road by Liberia Road Malali Federal low cost.
samonak:

What role did he play during the miss world crisis, abeg I wan know.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by sharpchap: 3:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
i watched the brekete program. na wa for people ooo!!!. Ahmed Isah did not say Abba Kyari was innocent, neither did he say he should go free, but he only said he should be tried and sentenced in Nigeria. That was the only thing. where did ppl get all these other things they are saying?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by DMCY: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
seunmsg:
I agree Abba Kyari has done lots of good workd should be tried and punished in Nigeria.

All of una foolish apologist Ehn, so it was ok the way FG brought Kanu home to answer to the crimes leveled against him and running helter skelter to bring igboho home to answer to the purported crimes also leveled against him but when it got to his turn you suddenly realize he shouldn’t be extradited to the US because he’s been doing good

Ani most of una be goats seh undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by babajero(m): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2021
seunmsg:

So, what is the correlation between your comment and the comment you quoted?
Any public official caught for a crime, if checked must have many more he hasn't accounted for, and someone in kyari position arresting someone for monetary benefits, must have done many unthinkable things both for politicians, businessmen and criminals alike. So saying he should be let off easily is stupid criminally inclined.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by seunmsg(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2021
babajero:
Any public official caught for a crime, if checked must have many more he hasn't accounted for, and someone in kyari position arresting someone for monetary benefits, must have done many unthinkable things both for politicians, businessmen and criminals alike. So saying he should be let off easily is stupid criminally inclined.

Where in my comment did i say he should be let off easily?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by babajero(m): 11:51am On Aug 06, 2021
seunmsg:

Where in my comment did i say he should be let off easily?
you didn't need to say it before I know what you are insinuating, because the Ahmad isah you are trying to defend that he is not a Fulani man is saying exactly what you are insinuating, you all are birds of same flock.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Colourful Photos As Atiku Abubakar Flags-off Presidential Campaign In Uyo / 5 Facts You Need To Know About Aisha Buhari / Buhari To Name Journalist, Tolu Ogunlesi, SA New Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.