Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,515 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake (44880 Views)

Abba Kyari must not be found guilty or you risk exposing others --Ahmad isah / Ibrahim Isah Is Dead. Nigerian Ambassador To Cote D’ivoire Dies / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Izzydeprince: 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
Somebody is alleged to have committed crime and you call it mistake.

Let him go to USA and correct the mistake with FBI, after all oyinbo that made pencil made eraser.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Kinzo0917(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
tundchip2:
My respect for this abobi just went down.
Ever since he slapped like three people, I know something has been up.
Kyari that was the first OC SARS. Do you know how many people innocents he and his boys have killed and maimed and extorted?

Ordinary president don dey kap nonsense.
. Ordinary president disappointed alot of we his fans this morning. So gutted with him
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Did Kyari even admit he made a mistake. Was he remorseful on the bad thing he had done. Didn't he threaten to do more. The people that come to the defense of these man are far more dangerous than Kyari himself.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by samonak(m): 4:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
berryPee:
We in Malali Kaduna have not forgotten what this cow called Ahmed Isah did during the miss world crisis in Kaduna state. A jihadist in disguise, follow him to USA and defend his cause there and stop ranting like a konjified he-goat on social media
What role did he play during the miss world crisis, abeg I wan know.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
Hmmm, because he's his friend that's why he's talking like that, if a case is brought before him for corruption, won't he not go after the person, corruption is corruption, nothing like supporting corruption, is another thing for one to be tempted, and is another thing for one to refuse temptation.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by chocboi78(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2021
After assaulting many people on live broadcast, I already knew this philanthropist guy is just another loose cannon.
One mistake my foot!!
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by samonak(m): 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
osuofia2:
Bad belles how far. Kyari is coming out stronger

Guy try consider something oh! If not for PR or publicity stunt, which serious officer go get time to pose for camera while on a mission? Big dogs work behind the scenes and not crave the limelight. Have you asked yourself why is Abba Kyari always craving to be in the spotlight? undecided
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2021
Mad people.

Ogun kill all of una brekete together.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Srallens(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
CaptainAyub:
The cult of Islam at work.
Abokki will always support abokki

The man is just an Igala Muslim and not a hausa man like you've assumed
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Srallens(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Is Ahmed Isah a Fulani man? Th

The way you guys spew rubbish confidently on Nairaland ehn!
Many people draw their conclusion because of the name he bears.... Ahmed Isa is an Igala man
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by oloshun(m): 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
I said it. The best thing that can happen to Nigeria is to split. We don't have anything in common except the flag.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Interoma(m): 4:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Thief Plus Thief = Thief's.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by chrysso83(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
I'm not surprised. They will always support their own. No matter how foul it smells.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by osuofia2(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
samonak:

Guy try consider something oh! If not for PR or publicity stunt, which serious officer go get time to pose for camera while on a mission? Big dogs work behind the scenes and not crave the limelight. Have you asked yourself why is Abba Kyari always craving to be in the spotlight? undecided
whether craving for camera or not. Has Abba Kyari delivered or not . Be sincere to yourself bros
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Guyman02: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2021
JoeEeL:
HUSHKYARI. grin

FOR UNA WEY NO SABI MANNA, CON SEE D MAKURDI MUFTAU.

He don clean up his beard small, he used to look very dirty on his Facebook profile
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by yusluvad(m): 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2021
Na so Nigeria enter this stage little by little. Northerners are backward thinking people...
Nbotee:
I was disappointed in his defence of Abba Kyari... Abba Kyari is a law enforcement officer for Christsakes. This wasn't a mistake neither is dis a one time thing. If Hushpuppi got to him then isn't it obvious Kyari has a reputation of doing such? Becos no fraudster or criminal will jus randomly contact a top ranking police officer for such without having done his homework. This indictment gives credence to Evan's claims that Kyari's team took money from him.. If dis was a mistake then we should also forgive our politicians and public office holders who embezzle public funds
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by JoeEeL(m): 4:31pm On Aug 03, 2021
Guyman02:

He don clean up his beard small, he used to look very dirty on his Facebook profile

Wait guy, so you sabi d Olobe truly? cheesy
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by DaRuud(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Is Ahmed Isah a Fulani man? Th

The way you guys spew rubbish confidently on Nairaland ehn!

Honestly some of these " Igbos" and Southerners don't know the difference between a Muslim and a Fulani .

Most of you guys need to go for a 1 year pre NYSC course to know more about the other regions of Nigeria .

Ya iska kawai !!!
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Mummyfour(f): 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2021
BobbyZrealist:

U know ordinary president now thinks he has risen above rebuke and scrutiny.
I used to have a lot of respect for him.
But these days I tend to see him more as a Showman rather a patriot.
The guy fall my hand.
bro, Ahmad isah had always been a show man. He is not as patroitic as he sounds.
People that have worked with him and left him can attest to his high handedness and double faced/ double tongue approach to issues.
I know this guy one on one, he is not what people think he is o.
My prayers had always been that God should expose him, i think he is exposing himself gradually.
I tried to talk about him on this forum months back, but some people almost ate me fresh.
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by puremaker7(m): 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
dragunov:

Well the boast to have brought Islam to the indigenous people of Liegeria. So they brought the names too, we presume. That explains the tendency to wanna label all Islamic name bearers from the North Fulani. Or at best Hausa/Fulani.
so na North Fulani brought Islam to South west?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by aviara: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2021
Your position is sentimental. Do you know how many people are in jail as first time offenders? Do you know how many people are in jail who ignorantly became a part of fraud? Do you know every criminal is good in many other areas and to some other people
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by OscarJaden(m): 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
wink2015:
HIS GOING DOWN is what will please the FBI

Again the image of the Nigeria Police will be damaged if Abba Kyari is allowed to continue with his position.
Those Nigeria has any image to protect again?lol
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Sleekfingers: 4:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ahmad-isah-dcp-abba-kyari-shouldnt-go-down-for-one-mistake-even-if-allegation-is-true

i am not surprise.......that dude is a quota system product......his reasoning and the position his brain is sitting in his skull, is upside down........

Abba kyari yansh don open.....and he has gone down.....and he's gonna stay down........abba kyari is sacked. And his career with the nigeria police force is over.....so how he wan take become IGP?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by ThothHermes: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
JoeEeL:
HUSHKYARI. grin

FOR UNA WEY NO SABI MANNA, CON SEE D MAKURDI MUFTAU.

So na mature man like this dey misbehave up and down.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by KINGKONG(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
Northerners thinking like COWS
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Henryjr(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2021
tayebest:

Should we just let those allegations slide out? Because I don't get you. He is been paid for those "heroic" job he is doing with our tax and levies so what's the big deal?

sad
Not as if he has been found guilty already. Such is life!
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by oxiide22(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

He is an Igala man from Idah.
he's your brother ipob from orlu
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by Guyman02: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2021
JoeEeL:

Wait guy, so you sabi d Olobe truly? cheesy
It's only new Nairalanders that doesn't know Manna on Facebook, he calls himself Buharist and spends most of his time on social media praising Buhari even when there was a massacre in his town Gboko, he is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by ShawnT(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2021
I agree with him, he shouldn't be dismissed cause of this. Rather the commission can reduce his rank to serve as warning to others.This man has given alot to us we Nigerian than to throw him into mud because of one mistake/temptation.pls check the number of crimes this man has solved for this country. Abi wo b saint among u all clamoring for his dismissal. #IstandWithKyari
ExAngel007:

https://www.thecable.ng/ahmad-isah-dcp-abba-kyari-shouldnt-go-down-for-one-mistake-even-if-allegation-is-true
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by McBrowny(f): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
I'm so disappointed in you. birds of same feather, but God pass una
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by JoeEeL(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2021
Guyman02:

It's only new Nairalanders that doesn't know Manna on Facebook, he calls himself Buharist and spends most of his time on social media praising Buhari even when there was a massacre in his town Gboko, he is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome

Nawa o. So una sabi d man like this.

Why una no even dey call am out all this while ?
Re: Ahmad Isah: Abba Kyari Shouldn’t Go Down For One Mistake by thunderbabs: 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
This berekete guy is a clown. I used to think he was some reasonable mallam oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Rolls Out Innoson Made Utility Trucks For Security- Pictures / Policewoman Carries Ebelechukwu Obiano's Bag, Nigerians React (Photos) / Reno Omokri Goes Shirtless On Facebook, Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.