Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,432 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) (86082 Views)

Here Is Hushpuppi’s Last Statement Before He Was Arrested / How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by TheMostComplex1: 8:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Imagine his prayer point. All I can say is that it's finished

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by PastorBuhari: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Abeg where i fit learn tailoring work? I wan bad pass yomi casuals

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by gigabyte13: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Thank you Lord for the many blessings in my life..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, but dis God sef, dey try ooooooo
Even devil dey follow thank am
BABA I HAIL THEE
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by J2381: 8:50am On Aug 04, 2021
Imagine the noise making. I'm sure those waiting to shame him will be laughing at him now, as his God has shamed him before shaming anybody.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Decency2020(f): 8:51am On Aug 04, 2021
DoctorDree:
There is end to everything

You mean there will be an end to vulture griller's mumurism?
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by NarcissistKing(m): 8:52am On Aug 04, 2021
dynicks:
This guy really chop life no be small!! grin

Abeg make them too uproot abba kyari's last post on facebook before he was declared wanted....

Na class I dey....I [b]enjoy to dey jot down motivational statements!
![/b]

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Vicy33: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

God really did a wonderful work using Hushpupp-y. Who among you has been privileged to be an instrument of fulfillment for a prophecy?

My Bible tells me that God cannot be mocked. See a crook who lived off people's money, who could do anything to attain fame and the status of a wealthy man, blatantly brought God into the picture.

God simply took his prayers, retouched it and answered it in reverse.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by house10studio: 8:54am On Aug 04, 2021
those of u always using prayers to cover face, nah so them go separate ur hands to reality

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by seyz91(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2021
cheesy
hybrid11:
If people advise him to stop showing off, he will insult and belittle them
Hope he can post his cell room and customized iron bed from prison
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by emerged01(m): 8:56am On Aug 04, 2021
gigabyte13:
Thank you Lord for the many blessings in my life..... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, but dis God sef, dey try ooooooo
Even devil dey follow thank am
BABA I HAIL THEE
Him Dey use God to deceive people.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Gentlerespect76: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Hush was really super naive, thinking about all his gushing on Instagram; even as a criminal. He could have had peace by maintaining a low profile.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Jayrow08: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2021
He finally shame himself,
Inside life
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by 1000Capacity: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Crunchyg2:
Hello good people of nairaland. I run a POS business which I just got a new location which I want to open a second POS but my challenge is enough fund. I need someone who can invest 100k and get 10k return every month or 50k and get 5k return every month and anytime you are ready to take your initial capital back you can take it. I am in Lagos and I am ready to provide you any thing that you might need as collateral . My whatsapp number is below on my signature. 0:7:0:6:1:6:2:4:4:0:2
Are you sure you are not a scammer. All your posts with phone number are deleted. It point to just one thing.
Where in Lagos are you?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by seyz91(m): 8:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Caboceer:

lol grin

He'd still be balling if not for his addiction to social media show-off

I can never understand people who feel compelled to stir up envy in others using their material possessions...the point of life's luxuries is to live an easier life, not to feed off other people's negative emotions.

We all came here with nothing and nobody will take so much as a pin away from this life.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by fergieboy: 9:00am On Aug 04, 2021
For those saying show of show of and he didn’t invest in business

What of invintus obi that was different

He didn’t show off

He has business and everyone thought he was legit

But las las he was caught

The truth is that if your time is up that’s it

To me hush puppy chopped the life

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by adebwalex(m): 9:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Useless Fellow Grade 1 fraudster...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:02am On Aug 04, 2021
All those artist that he was always mocking about their watches being fake. Even my quiet artiest, Phyno wey no get wahala with anybody.

That thing wey him do Phyno still dey pain me.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by joyandfaith: 9:03am On Aug 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

God really did a wonderful work using Hushpupp-y. Who among you has been privileged to be an instrument of fulfillment for a prophecy?

My Bible tells me that God cannot be mocked. See a crook who lived off people's money, who could do anything to attain fame and the status of a wealthy man, blatantly brought God into the picture.

He did not pray to the true God but to gods. No god answers his prayer

God simply took his prayers, retouched it and answered it in reverse.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by GeneralPula: 9:04am On Aug 04, 2021
Shame on him for always wanting to come onto social media to prove to people..

He didn’t need it..

Those that tried to talk to him, he bully them..

His last hope is that hopefully he’s able to buy his way for a better treatment in prison..
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by PRESIDENT2003(f): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2021
Eat quietly and You will go far

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by GeneralPula: 9:07am On Aug 04, 2021
PRESIDENT2003:
Eat quietly and You will go far

Confam NI
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Sharpsecret01: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2021
karnap:
Ramon Olorunwa Abbas, commonly known as
Hushpuppi, Hush or Ray Hushpuppi (born October 11, 1982) is a Nigerian Instagram celebrity who is facing criminal charges in the United States of conspiracy to launder money obtained from business email compromise frauds and other scams, including schemes that defrauded a U.S. law firm of about $40M, illegally transferred $14.7M from a foreign financial institution and targeted to steal $124M from an English football club until his arrest by the Dubai Police in June 2020 and his extradition to the United States.

Abbas had a global following of over 2.5 million followers on Instagram where he posted pictures and videos of his lavish spending on exotic cars
telli person
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Myself2(m): 9:09am On Aug 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

GBAM

Q.E.D
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Adakintroy: 9:10am On Aug 04, 2021
If you been condemn am before now. Them go call you hater. Say poverty na go kill your generations. Who de suffer now. At least me weh just chop bole sleep yesterday de free pass am.

Nigerians are just slave to money I swear. Their mentality is the problem they are so poor..they think it's goverment. Sin is a reproach to any nation. Any nation.

If that utaga Slayer been de do her stuff smoking weed and all...rather than condenm it Them go attack you weh complain. But see her life Now. If you cannot condemn obviouse wrong you are a silent conspirator

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by JaneYave(f): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by ujezeez(m): 9:11am On Aug 04, 2021
God is indeed a wonderful God....To all the legit hustlers,your payday is sure.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Authority1o1:

God works in diverse ways..
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by ShoeShineGuy: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Caboceer:

lol grin

He'd still be balling if not for his addiction to social media show-off

I can never understand people who feel compelled to stir up envy in others using their material possessions...the point of life's luxuries is to live an easier life, not to feed off other people's negative emotions.

We all came here with nothing and nobody will take so much as a pin away from this life.
Plus the fact that if the FBI had not apprehended him, he forgot death could have come visiting any minute without prior notice, even without him falling sick..

It beats me how we live life like some of us do. The moment you die, you leave every damn possession at that instant!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by lessonotes(f): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

As in eh, people no dey fear God again oo

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by victorazy(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2021
BigYash:
Na show off kill the idiot.. He wan impress people grin

When your eyes go clear ooooo.
Telli person ,them no dey telli person..
Them tell am,he no hear grin

Timaya tellam grin
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by UfanMd: 9:17am On Aug 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

My dear u said it all, nobody can deceive God, He is not a man, that's why we should fear n respect Him

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.