Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) (86086 Views)

Here Is Hushpuppi’s Last Statement Before He Was Arrested / How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:50am On Aug 04, 2021
BigYash:
Na show off kill the idiot.. He wan impress people grin

When your eyes go clear ooooo.
Telli person ,them no dey telli person..
Them tell am,he no hear grin
So na show off killam, not fraudulent business? So if he lied low, it was motivation for him to continue his dubious life of defrauding unsuspecting people of their hard earned money?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 04, 2021
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by haslaw(m): 10:58am On Aug 04, 2021
karnap:
You have no any backup for your money but you are all over displaying expensive gucci wears ,breakfast and cars to it 2m followers...

You must be talking about Obi cubana
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by thunderbabs: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2021
God no go shame us cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by kareemkamil(m): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2021
Every day for theive one day for the owner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by blueAgent(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You can hide money but you can't hide wealth, it ain't that easy

True
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Carlylepneuma: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Well those waiting on u to be shamed have come to the end of the race � and guess what? U lost � and they � won
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by mastermaestro(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You can hide money but you can't hide wealth, it ain't that easy

A very very valid point. A man can easily slaughter a chicken inside his little kitchen. But can he do so with a full grown elephant? Truly, wealth cannot be locked in a box.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by BENEAMATA: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2021
2.5 million IG followers .
And we seriously think these hush followers can admonish a child against taking what's not theirs' .

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Doubuzofficial: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2021
Who come dey drive this car like this?
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Stay lowkey how hard can that be
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Doubuzofficial:
Who come dey drive this car like this?
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
Stay lowkey how hard can that be
Be like all this yahoo money is curse look well no yahoo guy no want stay low,from buying expensive wears to clubbing till day breaks and driving expensive cars grin
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 11:52am On Aug 04, 2021
grin never see obi with expensive clothes before apart from those Americans fade jeans
haslaw:

You must be talking about Obi cubana
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by tragergeorge(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

I agree.... The guy's ego and the need to always show off was the reason why he is in jail now.

For a person with dubious source of income, he attracted too much attention to himself.

What he was supposed to do immediately he started making it big would have been to start up a chain of businesses or some other investments , so that he'll have something to use as backup in case anyone asks how he got his wealth.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, there are still a lot of guys like Hushpuppi in Nigeria , the only difference between him and them is that most of them have businesses that act as FRONTS for their dubious sources of income.
I can surely tell you that the likes of obi cubana and co probably got their first millions through shady means but quickly invested those monies in various businesses that made them rich.

So whatever Hushpuppi is suffering right now, he brought it upon himself.
you are wrong
The first million was the legit..
The rest na normal Street...
To b billionaire no b beans o
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by udemzyudex(m): 11:54am On Aug 04, 2021
Caboceer:

lol grin

He'd still be balling if not for his addiction to social media show-off

I can never understand people who feel compelled to stir up envy in others using their material possessions...the point of life's luxuries is to live an easier life, not to feed off other people's negative emotions.

We all came here with nothing and nobody will take so much as a pin away from this life.

Well it is not only the show off, his greed landed him where he is today.

Invictus obi didn't show off like hush but he is in jail now.

His greed is the major reason why he is there, the chibuzor that alerted the dubia business man didn't get is own share of the deal that's why he blew the whistle on hush.

Hush failed to keep his promise, you most assassinations in this country is likely connected to business deal gone wrong.
Some people no get joy at all.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2021
grin grin grin my papa still dey house as I dey talk like this,I'm doing well, even if my papa steal and stay low,its call wisdom. Where do you thing he gains now staying in jail till when ?
softyorubaboi:
Abeg, think before u type jor..Dis guy hushpuppi get back up pass the National treasury. But Una go come here dey form holy holy . Your forefathers has been stealing and displaying stolen funds from the country but u fucking said nothing about it . Wise up dude, u go shock if e no use hush no use pass 3 years for maximum jail . Ppl like u go still beg ham for money . angry angry
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by lasisi69(f): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

I agree.... The guy's ego and the need to always show off was the reason why he is in jail now.

For a person with dubious source of income, he attracted too much attention to himself.

What he was supposed to do immediately he started making it big would have been to start up a chain of businesses or some other investments , so that he'll have something to use as backup in case anyone asks how he got his wealth.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, there are still a lot of guys like Hushpuppi in Nigeria , the only difference between him and them is that most of them have businesses that act as FRONTS for their dubious sources of income.
I can surely tell you that the likes of obi cubana and co probably got their first millions through shady means but quickly invested those monies in various businesses that made them rich.

So whatever Hushpuppi is suffering right now, he brought it upon himself.
With all this Nonsense you typed there, you think so little of people and you will continue to stay little undecided...
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 11:57am On Aug 04, 2021
tragergeorge:
you are wrong
The first million was the legit..
The rest na normal Street...
To b billionaire no b beans o
And the point is ?
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 11:58am On Aug 04, 2021
undecided what is your point sir?
lasisi69:
With all this Nonsense you typed there, you think so little of people and you will continue to stay little undecided...
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by TheEnygma(m): 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
lasisi69:
My brother... That is my opinion, if you think it's nonsense, then that one na your business.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by lasisi69(f): 12:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

My brother... That is my opinion, if you think it's nonsense, then that one na your business.
you are right
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by 4X4: 12:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
HUSHPOOPOO MOOMOO ENJOY YOUR 25YRS VACATION IN ST PRISON HOTELS AND SUITES
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by annyz: 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
AuroraB:
He did it for the culture meeehn grin
Call him a revolutionist if you may cool
Ife o na eme dolu ya anya cheesy

True talk

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by goodheart02(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
SarakiBukola:
grin

Keep quiet. Your yamlegged sisters were always disturbing him.

That's because he was tired of the body/pusseyy odour of your yoloba sisters
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Heineken(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Caboceer:

lol grin

He'd still be balling if not for his addiction to social media show-off

I can never understand people who feel compelled to stir up envy in others using their material possessions...the point of life's luxuries is to live an easier life, not to feed off other people's negative emotions.

We all came here with nothing and nobody will take so much as a pin away from this life.
it shall be well with boss for this talk.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Enyimbamercedes: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
To think that this is proceeds from another man's sweat!

You must be the lowest scum on the surface of this earth to steal someone's hard-earned money and blow it on luxury goods!

Stole 230,000 USD and blew on a Richard Mille watch! Paid directly from the scammed to the account of the watch seller

If you are a thief, at least have small decency and spend the money quietly. You steal, then back it up with inspirational quote

THIEF!...You, Vincent, Juma, your baby mama, your sister and your tailor/debt collector...THIEVES

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by bablon20(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Can someone check his Instagram handle for me I want to know if his 2M followers are still following him. grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by KingMack(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hush puppy is still a motivation to most G-bois grin

*Modified*I wish they would learn from his story angry
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Heineken(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
Meritocracy:
Showing off or not on social media, how could you be putting people in life time sorrow through fraud and expect happiness. The spirit of those you've put in sorrow will never allow you to experience happiness again, same to those who are living in dubious ways and never being caught.
you are a very wise man. You will live long boss.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Heineken(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Calitoscassius:
A criminal giving motivational advice. grin anyway, atleast he will be eating fried bacon, 2 boiled eggs, 2 toasted sliced of bread and drinking O'grey tea every morning in American penitentiary. And roasted potatoes, boiled rice with grilled chicken or steak for lunch. The type of food most nigerians will dream of.

Trust me, i know.
lol don't be a bad Samaritan boss. Be a good one and bless your boy... grin

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Martins153: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
This is to show you that Africans use the name of God anyhow they like....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.