Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) (86084 Views)

Here Is Hushpuppi’s Last Statement Before He Was Arrested / How Hushpuppi Followed Dubai Police On Instagram Before His Arrest / Khensani Maseko's Last Post Before Committing Suicide After Rape By Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by makemoneywbsite: 1:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
wirinet:

That's the result of the prosperity gospel promoted by new generation churches. It's all about fast acquisition of money without regard for the source and then showing off as a testimony of God's blessings.

Imagine this instagram post having over 300,000 likes. That's 300000 potential criminals.
You nailed it. The fake prosperity gospel is sending more people to hell than heaven. It practically deadens the conscience of the hearer and project money as god. Even their definition of "blessing" is a weird misnomer.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by hustla(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Cashio:
not everyone has that mindset bro..

The typical black man has that mentality

Even the ones for Yankee.. A lot of them have been caught in the middle of this hush puppi type of scam
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by hustla(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
FarinJini:
On today's episode of 'say you're a Nigerian without saying you're a Nigerian'

Many black Americans have been caught while flexing scam money on the gram

It's just the black man's way
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by TheEnforcer: 2:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

I agree.... The guy's ego and the need to always show off was the reason why he is in jail now.

For a person with dubious source of income, he attracted too much attention to himself.

What he was supposed to do immediately he started making it big would have been to start up a chain of businesses or some other investments , so that he'll have something to use as backup in case anyone asks how he got his wealth.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, there are still a lot of guys like Hushpuppi in Nigeria , the only difference between him and them is that most of them have businesses that act as FRONTS for their dubious sources of income.
I can surely tell you that the likes of obi cubana and co probably got their first millions through shady means but quickly invested those monies in various businesses that made them rich.

So whatever Hushpuppi is suffering right now, he brought it upon himself.
Cubana is enjoying the money they made when his brother was the Md of Ppmc during objs tenure.Throughout Objs regime, he was responsible for importing all petroleum products into Nigeria and subsidies as well.You know what that means?
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by TheEnforcer: 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Not only him. The hordes of daft Nigerians that worship money would have started their "you dey jealous am? Better hustle and make moni instead of letting poverty kill you" and all sorts of unintelligent bullcrap that they spout in such instances.
I tell you.Just on instablog today,on DJ kaywise was celebrating his fifth house.I mean celebrating houses on the social media?Isnt that the lowest of the lows?Go and see comments on that post where a lot of people are even lamenting that they are struggling to pay rent let alone own a house.When you know a lot of people are struggling,and you are making posts like that,does he want them to be pitying themselves or what?And a lot or people are even celebrating him.I was so pissed of by that inane show.Like what?They want people to worship them for buying cars and houses. A lot of Nigerians are just so empty

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by oluakin08: 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Some people ��
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 2:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Cubana is enjoying the money they made when his brother was the Md of Ppmc during objs tenure.Throughout Objs regime, he was responsible for importing all petroleum products into Nigeria and subsidies as well.You know what that means?
Low life while investing in the future.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=Enyimbamercedes post=104418501]
Stole 230,000 USD and blew on a Richard Mille watch! Paid directly from the scammed to the account of the watch seller

If you are a thief, at least have small decency and spend the money quietly. You steal, then back it up with inspirational quote
grin angry grin I didn't know how he does that,he was an inspiration to lot afonga guys
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by leye4u: 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Rebuke:

And yhu just have to bring gospel into this. I do not understand what yhu guys have against the church......is hushpuppy now a preacher?

Resist the urge to always spew rubbish and face the issue at hand.

As an adult, if yhu commit crime because yhu were pressurised to do so by the extravagant life style of scammers then yhu need to have yhur head examined. It's either yhu are sick in the head or yhu a scammer waiting for an opportunity to manifest.

Their brain had limited capacity ni,the brain cant do much...they don't know more than insulting Pastors/Churches once it's more than that ,they dont have ANYTHING to say again

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by pooozeee(m): 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
The mumu guy just they buy expensive cars, even some US president don't have money to buy and you think some day FBI won't come after you, the silly guy has about 12 expensive car in his hotel garage not even in his house oh, he was competing lavish live style with the richest man in UAE and you think you won't be caught some day

The mumu guy didn't maintain low profile

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by pooozeee(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Just like the case of OBINWANNE OKEKE Invictus a Nigerian billionaire and a CEO who has many companies and hotel was nailed to the wall after confessing and pleading guilty to internet scam in the US has been jailed for 25years.

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
pooozeee:
The mumu guy just they buy expensive cars, even some US president don't have money to buy and you think some day FBI won't come after you, the silly guy has about 12 expensive car in his hotel garage not even in his house oh, he was competing lavish live style with the richest man in UAE and you think you won't be caught some day

The mumu guy didn't maintain low profile
Imagine cars garage at a hotel grin

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by pooozeee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by caye(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Parisian:
Most Nigerians are innate criminals and this is evident in the fact that they feel Hushpuppi's crime was showing off when in reality his crime was that he committed fraud.
Wa a gba'yii
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
Parisian:
Most Nigerians are innate criminals and this is evident in the fact that they feel Hushpuppi's crime was showing off when in reality his crime was that he committed fraud.
Exactly!!!
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by djukum1: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
E even carry US prison too
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by djukum1: 5:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ur car e even carry US prison take join
Enjoy ur new home
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Frenzy01(m): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
If only he had knew this would be his end, I'm sure he would have invested his money in a reasonable business and stayed off the social media angry

Meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer pet care, boarding services
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by yusluvmotors: 6:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
My problem now is how the FBI would get the remaining 343,610 that liked Hushie's last IG post. Wondaz shall nvr end!
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by manunitedbabes: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin na God way u d praise come shame you cos u d use him name for in vain
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
TheEnygma:

I agree.... The guy's ego and the need to always show off was the reason why he is in jail now.

For a person with dubious source of income, he attracted too much attention to himself.

What he was supposed to do immediately he started making it big would have been to start up a chain of businesses or some other investments , so that he'll have something to use as backup in case anyone asks how he got his wealth.

Let's be honest with ourselves here, there are still a lot of guys like Hushpuppi in Nigeria , the only difference between him and them is that most of them have businesses that act as FRONTS for their dubious sources of income.
I can surely tell you that the likes of obi cubana and co probably got their first millions through shady means but quickly invested those monies in various businesses that made them rich.

So whatever Hushpuppi is suffering right now, he brought it upon himself.

Obi Cubana can sue you for this post.
You sound so sure as if you have evidence.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by ledaman: 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Very useless dude insulting the intelligence of those hustling legitimately. May you rot in hellfire undecided
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
SarakiBukola:
grin

Keep quiet. Your yamlegged sisters were always disturbing him.

Guy when I served in Oyo state, I made friends with a lot of Yoruba guys, and a high number of them wanted to marry Igbo girls, till today I’ve still not been able to wrap my head as to why?
Two of them are successful so far.
But I’ve never seen an Igbo that’s desperate to marry a Yoruba girl.
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Heineken:
The evil that men do...

Live with them and after them

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Heineken(m): 8:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mcreloaded:

Live with them and after them
boss I tell you.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by Amanda4life: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

God really did a wonderful work using Hushpupp-y. Who among you has been privileged to be an instrument of fulfillment for a prophecy?

My Bible tells me that God cannot be mocked. See a crook who lived off people's money, who could do anything to attain fame and the status of a wealthy man, blatantly brought God into the picture.

God simply took his prayers, retouched it and answered it in reverse.

So God can answer prayers in reverse cowgirl
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by karnap(m): 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
manunitedbabes:
grin na God way u d praise come shame you cos u d use him name for in vain
grin e no pass like this
Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by SarakiBukola: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Guy when I served in Oyo state, I made friends with a lot of Yoruba guys, and a high number of them wanted to marry Igbo girls, till today I’ve still not been able to wrap my head as to why?
Two of them are successful so far.
But I’ve never seen an Igbo that’s desperate to marry a Yoruba girl.

LoL. Keep deceiving yourself. You want know a desperate flatin0? Check out Psquare nah. He even fought his siblings. While Davido dumped your Chioma like an asswipe grin

Your guys work till old age to pay astronomical bride price and lists for ladies that Yoruba guys don bang tire. It is actually your ladies who chase the Yoruba guys sef. Would u blame them?

Who wants to drink corpse water or fight over inheritance? grin

In summary, e pain you wella. grin

Re: Hushpuppi's Last Post On Instagram Before His Arrest (Picture) by SavageResponse(m): 2:17am On Aug 05, 2021
Trailblazer1:
What an irony cool

Motivational quote won't change the source of your wealth.

Hustle legit cool

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Asian Man Slaps A Nigerian Woman In Lagos, Angry Youths Almost Lynched Him / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Eche Ikwo In Ebonyi State, Kill Many (Graphic) / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.