Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do (1708 Views)

Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star / My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. / Please I'm Scared. Is My Girlfriend Pregnant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by DannyG8(m): 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2021
A friend of mine got his girlfriend pregnant

The two families have knowledge of what happened the girls family is pressuring my friends to marry the girl and my friend family don't like the girl including my friend

He only have sex with her because saw it as opportunity and now she pregnant and pressure is to much from both side

The truth of the matter is no love , both of them are just enjoying themselves and the
Girls family want marriage and the boy family want abortion

Your advice is need
Thanks

It real please your advice is needed
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
Lols... Another one *in Dj Khaled's voice*
I know its you, not your friend cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Romanoff(f): 6:38pm On Aug 03, 2021
One thing my mum taught us as children is "if the person is desirable enough for you to lie with, the person is fit to be your spouse. We don't breed bastards in our family". These words kept ringing in my ears in my choice when it comes to who I have a relationship with.

How do you people date who you can't marry?

So your friend wants the girl to abort the pregnancy? Or he wants her to become a baby mama. Who will now marry her with one child with how Nigerian guys are dodging single mums?

9 Likes

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by BritishAirways: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
Bro no story abeg. I want to eat naming ceremony food grin

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Mophor: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!

When he was enjoying the babe una no come seek advice ooo
Na when belle cum u rush here!!!
Btw how much is Condom wen h know say he nvr ready

Habeg Habeg
All mallam with em kettle
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by CursedNsukka: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
DannyG8:

The two families have knowledge of what happened the girls family is pressuring my friends to marry the girl and my friend family don't like the girl including my friend

He only have sex with her because saw it as opportunity and now she pregnant and pressure is to much from both side

The truth of the matter is no love , both of them are just enjoying themselves and the

Your advice is need
Thanks

This write up is too concerned to be your friend, lol. You know what? I have absolutely nothing to tell you, do the crime, do the time. lipsrsealed kiss undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Manigie: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2021
You mean you had sex with her and she got pregnant and your family doesn't like her? Most guys have been down that road before, except the getting them pregnant part. Tell your friend to follow his heart, you see this marriage ba, my brother, no be beans. Marry the wrong girl and both of you are in soup, unless of course if he eventually learns to love her. Don't marry because a girl is pregnant for you, marry because you love unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2021
A friend

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Elsanchez: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2021
He should impregnate another girl na

Village people working over time here

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by 4reala(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abeg, begin arrange marriage. She no sweet for marriage, but she sweet for chop. If I hear say you leave her ehn....

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by amrichy(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2021
Romanoff:
One thing my mum taught us as children is "if the person is desirable enough for you to lie with, the person is fit to be your spouse. We don't breed bastards in our family". These words kept ringing in my ears in my choice when it comes to who I have a relationship with.

So your friend wants the girl to abort the pregnancy? Or he wants her to become a baby mama. Who will now marry her with one child with how Nigerian guys are dodging single mums?
Because they don't really date for the purpose of marriage, but just for the fun of it.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by ekeday(m): 7:59pm On Aug 03, 2021
DannyG8:

Your advice is need
Thanks

which advice again, if no be say narialand na general stuff i 4 tro one word 4 una.
Did u info NL in d first place when ur guy d do dat wo wo ra ra lol, oga no advice is needed here, go ad marry her.
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by virginprincess(f): 8:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Ehn Ehn, that a very simple matter, he should marry her.
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:11pm On Aug 03, 2021
amrichy:

Because they don't really date for the purpose of marriage, but just for the fun of it.

Sincerely in my opinion, if you're not ready to settle down just stay single and have friends but more importantly one should development them self to a point of extreme Value.

All this body no be firewood story na Big wahala especially for who no ready.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
I hope the girl gives birth to triplets. That will teach you a big lesson. You want to chop and clean mouth without using contraceptives, and at the end when you contract STD or worse, you will come online to start sermonizing.

Very foolish individual.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Favy1235(f): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Shey now you want to abort that baby
when you were doing you did not remember
now belle don show,you now know that you never loved her.
I know its you Op and not your friend.
Congrats papa ejima.We are patiently waiting for the naming ceremony.
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Habib101: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2021
4reala:
Abeg, begin arrange marriage. She no sweet for marriage, but she sweet for chop. If I hear say you leave her ehn....
grin grin as inn
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Jeon(f): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2021
DannyG8:

Your advice is need
Thanks

Mtchwee

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Romanoff:

Haba, some things about some girls are actually good but just for dating, as a man you know it in your mind that you like this girl but just can't wife her and you also can't leave her
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Romanoff(f): 6:06am On Aug 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Haba, some things about some girls are actually good but just for dating, as a man you know it in your mind that you like this girl but just can't wife her and you also can't leave her

Isn't that wickedness?
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2021
Romanoff:

Isn't that wickedness?

What do you mean "Wickedness"? Is it not the lady's choice?
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Romanoff(f): 9:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

What do you mean "Wickedness"? Is it not the lady's choice?

Is she not paying the price already?

So why is the guy trying to dodge his own price?
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by gentlestdude(m): 9:57am On Aug 04, 2021
poison her or arrange cultists to waste her
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Romanoff:

Is she not paying the price already?

So why is the guy trying to dodge his own price?

If I woo you and fornicate with you and things end up bad for you, you don't have me to blame
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Romanoff(f): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

If I woo you and fornicate with you and things end up bad for you, you don't have me to blame

So you'd say this same thing is she was your sister. Abi?
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by LLSAINT(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
Don't mind him
Boys like this can kill for their sisterz but want to destroy other peoples' sis
Romanoff:

Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Romanoff:

It doesn't matter what kinda relationship I have with the lady in question, I don't own my sister's life, it's her decision as a grown lady, she accepts to date him, whatever she does in the course of the relationship, the consequences are on her
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Romanoff(f): 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

It doesn't matter what kinda relationship I have with the lady in question, I don't own my sister's life, it's her decision as a grown lady, she accepts to date him, whatever she does in the course of the relationship, the consequences are on her

Na so una dey talk, till e reach una.
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
Romanoff:

Na so una dey talk, till e reach una.

Everyone has their life to be responsible for, it is the reality
Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by Philipmighty(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
He no won marry am, but he wants to be banging her, this life sef no balance oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Foreigner Ask Me To Do / Redpillers Are Hórny Hypocrites... / Why Are Ladies Easily Swayed By Other Men Even In A Serious Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.