Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:25 PM

It Is Hard To Define True Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Hard To Define True Love. (465 Views)

Finding Love In The UK Is Hard, But There's A Secret / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Hard To Define True Love. by Ayietim(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2021
When I took your love for granted,
it was hate that I chose and accepted.

I did it out of ignorance,,
tnanks for your endurance,
you lived with my excesses for years,
you accepted my imperfections in tears,

tears for my sake, I was lost, I didn’t know where I was going,
you kept on searching with your love as my protective clothing,

from stormy weather and extreme cold,
which I had ignorantly exposed myself to.

I am glad you found me when you did,
I was close to death but you didn’t give up on me.

You rescued me and gave me shelter in your heart,
in your heart, I am protected from the adversities of life.

Why did you rescue me? please give me the reason,
you saved a misfit, someone whose life didn’t have a meaning,

you saved a loafer from self destruction,
I rejected what was right and chose meaningless isolation,

an isolation from love and compassion,
an isolation from your affection and passion,

I guess I will never know why,
but one thing I know is, from the start, you were always right.

https://ayietim.com/2015/05/11/it-is-hard-to-define-true-love/
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yes it's so hard especially for blessed ladies as you wouldn't even know who loves you for real or who just want to sleep with you or who is carried away by what God blessed you with but don't have love to give.Will ever be prey to any man,neverrrr.

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by Ayietim(m): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
You're right. It's a fact. The way out? Blessed ladies shouldn't be desperate.
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by virginprincess(f): 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2021
Is this a poem?
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by RisenJoe(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2021
virginprincess:
Is this a poem?

Sounds like one sef
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by Ayietim(m): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
It's an advice and a guide on how to recognize true love when it knocks.
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by virginprincess(f): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
RisenJoe:

Sounds like one sef
like I didn't understand anything the op wrote.
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by RisenJoe(m): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2021
virginprincess:
like I didn't understand anything the op wrote.

It's a poem and you need to have an imaginative mind to grasp it, love poems can take you to another dimension and love can make you a peot. ... I hope you studied literature in school

1 Like

Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by virginprincess(f): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2021
RisenJoe:

It's a poem and you need to have an imaginative mind to grasp it, love poems can take you to another dimension and love can make you a peot. ... I hope you studied literature in school
Nope I didn't.
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by RisenJoe(m): 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
virginprincess:
Nope I didn't.

Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by Ayietim(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2021
True love is an unconditional gift. But so many snub it for gifts with a strong of conditions attached to them.

After the partial fulfilment of those conditions, the lust that was clothed as love is withdrawn; leaving a heart broken, aching and desperate not to love again.

The withdrawal is mostly because the giver of conditional gifts may not believe in love or may not know what love is. And may not understand the fact that, without love, life ceases to have any meaning.
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 04, 2021
I hope y’all find a love that forgives, the love that sees you make mistakes and also helps you learn from them, the person that can see your worst and still think you’re incredible, The type of person who understands you aren’t perfect but looks at you like the greatest thing that ever happened to them, flaws and all.
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by Ayietim(m): 4:01am On Aug 04, 2021
I love this.

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: It Is Hard To Define True Love. by Spider20: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Norphiee:
I hope y’all find a love that forgives, the love that sees you make mistakes and also helps you learn from them, the person that can see your worst and still think you’re incredible, The type of person who understands you aren’t perfect but looks at you like the greatest thing that ever happened to them, flaws and all.
Rubbish wink wink

(1) (Reply)

She Just Broke Up With Me / Marry Their Type At Your Own Risk / Plant THIS Idea In Her Mind (and She'll Chase You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.