Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible (748 Views)

Trinity Is Not Biblical / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2021
JWs try to discredit the trinity doctrine when they try to preach a unitarian God.

But this summation is heretic and shows that their organisation is satanic, is from the devil and it's satan's last attempt to demean n belittle Our Lord and Great God Jesus Christ after he defeated him on the cross 2000 years ago. But guess what he will fail, just as JWs have failed already.

Now let's look at scripture to discredit their teaching.

John 5:19Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing,because whatever the Father does the Son also does. 20For the Father loves the Son and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these, so that you will be amazed. 21[b]For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it.[/b] 22Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

24“Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life. 25Very truly I tell you, a time is coming and has now come when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear will live. 26For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself. 27And he has given him authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.

@bolded is Jesus claim to diety n shows that even doh he is different from YHWH, he is also truly God.

@Bolded 1: He does everything he sees the Father does. So there is nothing that YHWH can do that Jesus cannot do...Nd YHWH can do things that only God can do. So Jesus can do all things that God can do Nd yet to JW, Jesus is not God.....hope u can see their lies

@Bolded 2. Jesus proves that he can do all that God can do n clearly claims deity by saying he can give life to whoever he pleases, something only God can do

@Bolded 3 YHWH acknowledge Jesus as God so he commands that you honor the Son, the same way u honor him. Now JW, how do u honor YHWH? Do u accord that same level of honor to Jesus?

This is the truth that Jesus is truly God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by YouAreFinished: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2021
I wonder why all the verses of Jesus supposed divinity just happen to be vague meanwhile their are explicit verses saying otherwise,yet you chose to follow the former.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MightySparrow: 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2021
Proudly, a trinitarian. Maximus'side what do you say?
Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2021
YouAreFinished:
I wonder why all the verses of Jesus supposed divinity just happen to be vague meanwhile their are explicit verses saying otherwise,yet you chose to follow the former.

What's is vague about Jesus saying he can do everything Jehovah does? Or Jehovah saying u should honor Jesus the same way u honor him.

How do u honor Jehovah?

What are the explicit verses saying otherwise can u quote them
Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
@Janosky @MaxinDHouse @Perfectlove @Rozz can u see how the bible calls your organization a lie
Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
Any god that cannot unite all it's worshipers and make them think alike regarding right and wrong is FAKE! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3; John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3; Philippians 2:2
So PRESENT a group of people practicing the teachings and doctrines of TRINITY before you come begging for a debate with JWs! Luke 16:24
Otherwise leave us with our beliefs we are 100% OK with our own God! Isaiah 54:17 smiley

freshboi88:
@Janosky @MaxinDHouse @Perfectlove @Rozz can u see how the bible calls your organization a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by Splinz(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
God is not a Trinity, neither the teaching of the scriptures.

God is Elohim, a team or family (Genesis 1:26). And this family according to John 1:1 is made up of TWO Personage equally called God.

I don't know why anyone should be confused about the holy Spirit, the supposed third person in the Trinity. Who is God by the way if not a Spirit (John 4:24)? So how then can someone say that the holy Spirit is an independent Person with a consciousness of its own?

Now, let's pretend it is true, that there's a third person as the Trinity teaches. How come Paul, in all his salutations and greetings to the Church of God, never deem it necessary for once, to greet the Church in the name of this third person? In all his epistles, Paul always greet the Church in the name of the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 1:7, 1 Corinthians 1:2-3, 2 Corinthians 1:1-2, Galatians 1:1-3, Ephesians 1:1-2, Philippians 1:1-2, Colossians 1:1-2, 1 Thessalonians 1:1, 2 Thessalonians 1:1-2, 1 Timothy 1:1-2, 2 Timothy 1:1-2, Titus 1:1-4, Philemon 1:1-3).

In all these greetings, not even for once did Paul recognized the so-called third person in the Trinity. Just what manner of disrespect is that? How could he have done such a terrible thing! Or shall we excused Paul on grounds that the third person was not revealed to him? Perhaps it could be that the third person in the Trinity is simply inconsequential. Yes, let God be true and every man a liar (Romans 3:4).

Of course, I'm aware of so-called scriptural proofs for the Trinity. But when dissect, it is evident that they are nothing but a result of carelessly reading the scriptures, conjectures and fabrication. The history of the Trinity is out there in the open for anyone to see how it was invented. In fact, a simple google search can help a lot.

God is not a Trinity.
Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Freshboi88 please come and deal with this Jehovah witness! cheesy

Splinz:

God is Elohim, a team or family (Genesis 1:26). And this family according to John 1:1 is made up of TWO Personage equally called God.

I don't know why anyone should be confused about the holy Spirit, the supposed third person in the Trinity. Who is God by the way if not a Spirit (John 4:24)? So how then can someone say that the holy Spirit is an independent Person with a consciousness of its own?

Now, let's pretend it is true, that there's a third person as the Trinity teaches. How come Paul, in all his salutations and greetings to the Church of God, never deem it necessary for once, to greet the Church in the name of this third person? In all his epistles, Paul always greet the Church in the name of the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 1:7, 1 Corinthians 1:2-3, 2 Corinthians 1:1-2, Galatians 1:1-3, Ephesians 1:1-2, Philippians 1:1-2, Colossians 1:1-2, 1 Thessalonians 1:1, 2 Thessalonians 1:1-2, 1 Timothy 1:1-2, 2 Timothy 1:1-2, Titus 1:1-4, Philemon 1:1-3).

In all these greetings, not even for once did Paul recognized the so-called third person in the Trinity. Just what manner of disrespect is that? How could he have done such a terrible thing! Or shall we excused Paul on grounds that the third person was not revealed to him? Perhaps it could be that the third person in the Trinity was simply inconsequential. Yes, let God be true and every man a liar (Romans 3:4).

Of course, I'm aware of so-called scriptural proofs for the Trinity. But when dissect, it is evident that they are nothing but a result of carelessly reading the scriptures, conjectures and fabrication. The history of the Trinity is out there in the open for anyone to see how it was invented. In fact, a simple google search can help a lot.

God is not a Trinity.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
When Jesus said falsehood will never stand {Luke 11:23} you people taught our Master, Lord and King was joking, shey? Matthew 24:35

OK now come and unite your brethren calling Jesus but criticizing JWs, let's see how you settle your differences first before calling out Jehovah's Witnesses that disagreed with your TRINITY dogheads! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by Splinz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Maximus, what's up with you and this meme? It's as humorous as it is disgusting. smiley
Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Splinz:

Maximus, what's up with you and this meme? It's as humorous as it is disgusting. smiley

Sorry Sir, OP like his brethren in da lord "livingChrist" has been misinformed! embarassed
He thought only JWs disagree with his TRINITY dogheads, that's why i introduced you as a Jehovah witness perhaps he can deal with you by forcing TRINITY dogheads into your brains! grin

Please dig it down with him, his god is TRINITY! wink

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2021
Where is freshboi88 nah? cheesy

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO
FOOLISH CONFUSED DULLARD

Instead of concentrating on how to reawaken his dying TRINITY dogheads he's looking for JWs to unleash his frustration! cheesy

Don't hide now! Come out and defend your dogheads! cheesy

For your information Rozz is not a JW she only saw the light that TRINITY is a complete mess! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Splinz:

In all these greetings, not even for once did Paul recognized the so-called third person in the Trinity. Just what manner of disrespect is that? How could he have done such a terrible thing! Or shall we excused Paul on grounds that the third person was not revealed to him? Perhaps it could be that the third person in the Trinity is simply inconsequential. Yes, let God be true and every man a liar (Romans 3:4).

God is not a Trinity.

Atleast you agree that Jesus is God. That is a start.
Read 2cor 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

I hope this puts your logic to rest. Do u now agree that the Holy Spirit is God.

Matt 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit

To make it really clear

Read Jer 31:33 But this is the new covenant I will make with the people of Israel after those days,” says the LORD. “I will put my instructions deep within them, and I will write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people. [/b]34And they will not need to teach their neighbors, nor will they need to teach their relatives, saying, ‘You should know the LORD.’ For everyone, from the least to the greatest, will know me already,” says the LORD. “And I will forgive their wickedness, and I will never again remember their sins.”

Now, who is speaking in Jer 31:33 ? Im sure ull say Jehovah. Now juxtapose this with Heb 10; 15-17

15 [b]The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says:

16 “This is the covenant I will make with them
after that time, says the Lord.
I will put my laws in their hearts,
and I will write them on their minds.”[a]

17 Then he adds:

“Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more.”[b]

Who is speaking in Hebrew ? Jehovah or the Holy Spirit............ofcuz, the Holy Spirit is speaking

So ask yourself why is the Holy Spirit referencing the words spoken by Jehovah in Jeremiah as his own words. simple

The Holy Spirit is God.

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good thing with splinz is that he is close to the truth of the Gospel but you have shown yourself to be an agent of satan. A disciple of a demonic society from the pit of hell. Better repent and be saved!

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by Splinz(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Sorry Sir, OP like his brethren in da lord "livingChrist" has been misinformed! embarassed
He thought only JWs disagree with his TRINITY dogheads, that's why i introduced you as a Jehovah witness perhaps he can deal with you by forcing TRINITY dogheads into your brains! grin

The truth is not of JWs but God who passes it through the scriptures. Whoever preaches the pagan doctrine of the Trinity should first of all let Paul know that he was not inspired and therefore knows nothing about God, for not recognizing the third person of the Trinity.

MaxInDHouse:

Please dig it down with him, his god is TRINITY! wink

No, I'm not here to dig anything with anyone. Whoever is able to accept the truth does well for his or her soul. smiley
Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by livingchrist: 3:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Freshboi thumbs up. You are absolutely right God is a trinity of persons.
Jesus told his disciples to baptise people in the name of the three persons of the Godhead.
Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
Shame on you! cheesy

I don't believe in your TRINITY dogheads, Splinz also don't believe in your TRINITY dogheads yet you're saying one is better in what way o! cheesy

freshboi88:

Good thing with splinz is that he is close to the truth of the Gospel but you have shown yourself to be an agent of satan. A disciple of a demonic society from the pit of hell. Better repent and be saved!

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Where is freshboi88 nah? cheesy

Ọ̀DẸ̀ ÒPÒNÚ OLÓDO
FOOLISH CONFUSED DULLARD

Instead of concentrating on how to reawaken his dying TRINITY dogheads he's looking for JWs to unleash his frustration! cheesy

Don't hide now! Come out and defend your dogheads! cheesy

For your information Rozz is not a JW she only saw the light that TRINITY is a complete mess! cheesy

The truth of the gospel cannot be displaced. It is like light, it will always shine in darkness. Why dont u address my OP and tell us why in John 5:19 it says the Son can do everything the Father does, answer this and shame your father the devil.

John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Splinz:

The truth is not of JWs but God who passes it through the scriptures. Whoever preaches the pagan doctrine of the Trinity should first of all let Paul know that he was not inspired and therefore knows nothing about God, for not recognizing the third person of the Trinity.
No, I'm not here to dig anything with anyone. Whoever is able to accept the truth does well for his or her soul. smiley

Lóbátán! cheesy

freshboi88, you're a confirmed PAGAN ~ Splinz wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
freshboi88:

The truth of the gospel cannot be displaced. It is like light, it will always shine in darkness. Why dont u address my OP and tell us why in John 5:19 it says the Son can do everything the Father does, answer this and shame your father the devil.
John 5:19 Jesus gave them this answer: “Very truly I tell you, the Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

No JW is coming to throw our precious pearls before you this time {Matthew 7:6} settle the case with your brethren in da lord first before coming to learn from JWs, until then no JWs is coming to cool your thirst! Luke 16:24 wink

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Shame on you! cheesy

I don't believe in your TRINITY dogheads, Splinz also don't believe in your TRINITY dogheads yet you're saying one is better in what way o! cheesy

Just like the devil, he is hiding behind another person. Allow splinz defend what he believes in. I have already attended to splinz with irrefutable scripture. Now u answer my question

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 3:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Splinz:

I have quoted scripture for u where Paul clearly referenced the the Holy Spirit and u couldn't refute it so u just decided to ignore it. 2cor 13-14
14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

U say trinity is a pagan doctrine...i challenge u, show me any pagan doctrine where you have three beings all equal in essence, separate and are in perfect unity as one God under the Godhead ?

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Me?
To waste my precious time with you again on this forum?
Ọlọ́run májẹ̀, God forbid!
Sebi you say we are worshipers of Satan abi Devil or whatever you call it, no wahala we are 100% OK with our God.
Go and worship your God with your fellow believers! cheesy

freshboi88:

Just like the devil, he is hiding behind another person. Allow splinz defend what he believes in. I have already attended to splinz with irrefutable scripture. Now u answer my question

1 Like

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Me?
To waste my precious time with you again on this forum?
Ọlọ́run májẹ̀, God forbid!
Sebi you say we are worshipers of Satan abi Devil or whatever you call it, no wahala we are 100% OK with our God.
Go and worship your God with your fellow believers! cheesy

Happy with Satan your god. This THREAD is meant to enlighten people to the truth of the gospel. To save them from the condemnation they will surely get by been JW cos the society is a demonic cult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by Janosky: 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2021
freshboi88:

Happy with Satan your god. This THREAD is meant to enlighten people to the truth of the gospel. To save them from the condemnation they will surely get by been JW cos the society is a demonic cult

Your 3 doghead gospel is man made scam grin cheesy grin grin

"But these are written, that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God; and by believing you may have life through his name."
John 20:31
John 20:31 means Freshboi88 proven (in screenshot) he is NOT a Christian let alone a servant of Jehovah God,whom Jesus worships.
grin grin

Re: Trinity Is The Truth Of The Bible by freshboi88: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Janosky:

Your 3 doghead gospel is man made scam grin cheesy grin grin

"But these are written, that you may believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the Son of God; and by believing you may have life through his name."
John 20:31
John 20:31 means Freshboi88 proven (in screenshot) he is NOT a Christian let alone a servant of Jehovah God,whom Jesus worships.
grin grin

Hahaha....the biggest scam is that your Bible says Jesus is not part of every creature. Come and tell us why

NWT
13 And I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and underneath the earth+ and on the sea, and all the things in them, saying: “To the One sitting on the throne+ and to the Lamb+ be the blessing and the honor+ and the glory and the might forever and ever.”+ 14 The four living creatures were saying: “Amen!” and the elders fell down and worshipped.

Come and answer

1. Y is Jesus not part of every creature. Is he not a creature again.

2. Y is Jesus receiving the same honor, praise, glory, worship, blessing given to Jehovah ?

(1) (Reply)

The Meaning And Origin Of Falling Under The Anointing / Giving Your First Salary As First Fruit, Biblical? / Should A Church Reject An Atheist ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.