Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (60405 Views)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Minjim: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
This dude keeps changing his stories

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by cassysmallz(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
This guy has shown how unintelligent he is. angry
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Akharmony: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
He is not brilliant @ all How he manage to get those awards is questionable. Apparently,Our super cop Abbas Kyari has suddenly become a very poor detective.
You go dubai him send driver to pick you up and you still deh denial.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by mormoney85(m): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
BakingPowder247:

Nigeria is an ironic country where a fool heads the intelligence unit
him sabi collect dept and other countries are owning Nigeria millions on power supplies

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/n8-million-bribe-i-acted-as-debt-collector-for-hushpuppi-says-abba-kyari/?

It's like village people are still playing table tennis with his brain.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by lalax(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
So dis man no just get sense at all... how him dey investigate and catch criminals...
As u big reach u look finish who u go help collect money na hushpuppi...
Ok which biz hushpuppi tell u say him and d person do...
Ok as DCP wey u b, wetin u mind tell u say dem do wey such money come out...
ok after u collect am finish ...him settle u abi??

Oga go sit down joor

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Odogwu46: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
You talk too much Abba Kyari, you are using your hand to spoil Lai Mohammed plan. Cos he won tell FBI say na you die last year or so.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Gambit23: 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by wallarwallar(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dis Abba kyari is extremely dumb and empty. Let those who still love dis idiot advice him to keep shut and stay off social media for now. From Police fashion designer to Police debt recovery . Borno witches stays awake 24/7 just to destroy dis disgraced super foolish cop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Nuelito: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Let me share a Honey testimony with you.

When my wife was operated on and the operation site broke down twice, the good doctor advised that we look for pure unadulterated honey and use it to treat it, instead of suturing it again the third time.

We promptly got honey and the nurse will come to pour a generous amount on the wound every morning and evening.

In three days, all the medical team who saw the wound were congratulating my wife for healing so good and clean too

I started respecting honey from then on.

Wow....good to know sir.

Kindly share your testimony on this thread....it will be very much appreciated.

https://www.nairaland.com/6599551/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Dibodibo(m): 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
This guy is the most unintelligent police man ever, see explaination like Mai-suya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Racoon:
shocked Iro lori iro. See unintelligent lie.Abba Kyari you don't know how to tell lies o.When did a policemen become a debt recovery person?
This is someone who led the 'intelligence unit' up till some days ago. The shame

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Op80: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
From tailor to debt collector. This man's CV go mad oh at the end. Oponu!
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by seunayantokun(m): 1:22pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tailor turned debt collector! Lori iro.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Regex: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
You sold clothes to him. You acted as a debt collector.

Your story is not well tailored.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Gentlerespect76: 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Chinif: 1:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kyari wire this ur format no follow,na crap,tailor to debt collector.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by blackmaine: 1:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
So this is how intelligent your stupid people claim you're? Lol..there's no intelligent police officer in Nigeria all of them are just mastermind of ill interrogatory character with abuse of human rights and infringements
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Ooye12: 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Dis man no sabi lie at all
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by tundess: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Peak stupidity + Northern promotional nepotism × Northern ethnic arrogance ÷ Nigeria = National Disgrace *5

And to think this lowlife was being fast-tracked to be IGP.

He's not fit to be a DPO.

For someone who courted the media so enthusiastically, his Facebook rants demonstrate he is clueless in media manipulation (in the court of public opinion) except to grandstand as a cartoon "super-cop". Perhaps he wanted his elevation to become IGP to be based on his media status ?

"Clean hands" after wiping ur arse and using tissue to wipe ur hands instead of ur arse turns out not to be particulary clean.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by freemi(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Police officer
Tailor
Debt Collector

Only one person
lols. Who is advising this man. E for just keep quiet.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by armadeo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Debt collector? say na alajo you be? this guy just keeps disgracing himself.

Ab was first a tailor now amcon/ debt collectors.

Let's see where episode 3 will land this multi talented olopa
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by freemi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
grin
Ynix:

Shebi na you people talk say make them embrace multiple source of income grin
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by xelly: 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
I know you will keep telling unintelligent lies. You did not graduate from Lai Mohammed School of lying just that you are a crook. Thief, Ole,

Chai! This is too low for a country like Nigeria fa..
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
I think say na cloth he say he use am collect? Which one come be Debt Collector again?
Oga tell a better lie. This thing u day talk, even a stupid person know say this man day Lie.

HE don go get certificate from Linus Mohammedanus
Ndi Iberibe!
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by infogeneral: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
Seriously I expected this so called super cop to be smarter than this. He just keeps putting up more silly excuses. It would have been better for him to keep mum.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by anifranklyn67: 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
Can somebody tell this man to pls consult Lai Mohammed before making any other comment for crying out loud !!!
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by naijaman2225(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Debt collector? say na alajo you be? this guy just keeps disgracing himself.
TO THINK THIS IS THE PERSON BEING HYPED ALL OVER THE PLACE AS 'SUPER COP'. SUPER COP MY A**
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Duru009(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
I thought this guy is intelligent .....
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by naijaman2225(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
pickatyouu:
Abba kyari you go go jail.
IN AMERICA
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Franktom247(m): 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
So a fulani man can confess under apc regime fbi thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.