Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (60387 Views)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Tundex911: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2021
ABBAS & ABBA

"S" is the difference that's Scammer's

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2021
cool
#IstandwithAbbaKyari#
Any day anytime cool cool cool
Nooooo ! Sheyyykkkiiiieee cool cool cool

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Dmano: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2021
Abeg wake me when Abba has policing shoes for Hus puppy I want to take my shoes the there shapally

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by samonak(m): 11:34am On Aug 04, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by wildwest69(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2021
Oshey debt collector grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Freedomxlife: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2021
He's gone. I feel for him thou.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by megareal: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2021
A wise man would have preferred silence. But a cornered animal doesn't have sense sha. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by koolaid87: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2021
This guy is an aboki

He's never intelligent

Look at a whole IRT ex boss, acting like a dumbass

What a defence

Aboki will always be aboki

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by J2381: 11:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Ah ah. Story don they change oh. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by loveth360(f): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2021
lexy2014:

Monogamy, 27pushing30, pls ur expert opinion is needed on d floor
Monogamy don't know where to start defendinggrin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Indispensable85(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2021
Debt collector I hail thee.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by johhnnie(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
I thought they said this dude is a super flop sorry cop.

How can he be dis dumb and still be able to burst crimes

The guy is dancing towards a lesser.

This is intentional.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Oju4190: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Recovery and protection of loans are not duties of a police officer.....It is "pitiful" dat a DCP doesn't know that

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by gare(f): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2021
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/n8-million-bribe-i-acted-as-debt-collector-for-hushpuppi-says-abba-kyari/?

Bros, Only you Police , Only you tailor, Only you Debt Collector, Na wa let others work too grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by joyandfaith: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
I thought they said this dude is a super flop sorry cop.

How can he be dis dumb and still be able to burst crimes
He was not bursting crimes. He was using others to shine. Secondly, he got info information from co-criminals due to betrayal.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by blazebaba(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2021
So tell me who is lying for who....madman kyari...shutup"puppy....FBI...or the social media...

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by CodeTemplar: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2021
What about the Whatsapp chat with details of monies for his squad and pictures of the other fraudster's arrest? That's what police in Nigeria do now. They tell and retell lies.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by tunize(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2021
Hmm
This guy just complicating things for himself never knew he works with LAPO to recover money that was giving out.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Danyson(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2021
brother see mumu,mumu way no sabi lie grin
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Boss13: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2021
Clearly, it shows Abba Kyari isn't an intelligent man or he thinks Nigerians are not intelligent people. The way he retracts his narratives and change them rapidly indicates his culpability and further prove he has a case to answer.

Mr. Kyari initially informed the world he acted as a middle man to facilitate and distribute native clothing to Abbas a.k.a Hushpuppi. He also told the world he acted as an enforcer and mediator in arresting Hushpuppi's criminal associate. Presently, Abba Kyari is now a debt collector acting on behalf of Hushpuppi.

Regardless of how Mr. Kyari, a Deputy Commissioner of Police, revised, edit and represent his stories, there is an underlying connection that exists between himself and Hushpuppi. Apparently, it appears he cannot deny not have any financial relationship with the confessed fraudster. In fact, Mr. Kyari, in his latest public confession, admitted acting as an enforcer in arresting a co-conspirator of Hushpuppi because of fraud money. Hence, he is not denying the main context, associating with perceived or alleged criminals.

The irony of this drama series is Abba Kyari trying to convince Nigerians he acted right by being an enforcer, mediator, facilitator, and debt collector to a confessed criminal. It is also worrisome that Mr. Kyari is a senior police officer and is blindsided or unaware that as a policeman he should not associate with criminals. Whatever side of the fence you sit, Mr. Abba Kyari still has a case to answer and as he unleashes and rehearsed his editorial publication and tales, he must first remember his duty and core function is to apprehend or assist to catch criminals and not associate, assist or befriend them.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by smachboss01(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2021
grin grin grin from tailor to debt collector is alright

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by juniorstar(m): 11:44am On Aug 04, 2021
Something doesnt add up. There is no smoke without fire...how would hush all the way from the US suddenly mention a highly decorated supercop in a scam deal gone wrong if he isn't actually guilty there are hundreds of other top police officers but he choose to mention this particular one.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by PointZerom: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2021
iwaeda:
All those defending can see FBI has a tight case against him as I said earlier. Lets us learn to be objective not sentimental based on religiion, ethnic or party divide.

His conversation with HUSH as to the business that brought the dept is what he's hiding.

Hush wanted to dupe a business person but Chibuzor manipulated him on d fraud and got the money, Hush contracts Kyari and told him what Chibuzor did (fraud) Kyari bargained and arrested Chibuzor without charging him to court. If Kyari tell you that he doesn't know about this fraud, he's lying.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Maobichek: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2021
Toks2008:
Oniduro mi E Seun o.

Good morning, I respect you brother, you are among the few who have been here and knows their onion, I salute you Sir.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by queenfav(f): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2021
For a police officer,this man is not a very smart liar.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2021
If FBI bring another accusation he will lie with another accusation

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by showafrica(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Debt collector? say na alajo you be? this guy just keeps disgracing himself.

From fashion designer to debt collector. He should just go to US, clear himself and come back a hero. The visa is free
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by bixton(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2021
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/n8-million-bribe-i-acted-as-debt-collector-for-hushpuppi-says-abba-kyari/?

How did this man become a super cop?
I don't see anything intelligent anymore in him except maybe it appears when uniform citizens get involved in financial fraud they become dull headed. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by WayoProphet: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2021
All hail their multi skill super corrupt cop. Jack of all trades cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by DigitB: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
What an enigma.

One man, just one man ooo: fashion designer, Gucci plug, super thief cop, debt recoverer.

Tomorrow he may come out as a money lender. grin
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Almaigaa: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Alaganature09(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2021
This man just dey implicate himself with different lies....so e don turn to middle man.

Buying all gifts Card, fast payment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / Ambode Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.