Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (60384 Views)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Catsofnaija: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Story story. ...why didn't you ask him as a police officer where the $550k is coming from n what business is it for?

You hastily arrested Vincent over the lies sold to you, did you not interrogated Vincent to find out the truth?

*Did you not interrogate*
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Brushstrokes20: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
The criminal cop is a dumb student of LIAR MOHAMMED college of lies and deceit...

From tailor to debt collector?..... Bullocks for buffoons!
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Catsofnaija: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
I thought they said this dude is a super flop sorry cop.

How can he be dis dumb and still be able to burst crimes

He wasn't the one planning or carrying out the plans. He was just the one taking the glory. He's not that intelligent

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Catsofnaija: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Not a good lier

*Liar
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by kayodecole2020: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by AerialMapper: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Resist the urge to do what?....SHALAYE!

This is the second version of his tale

First he said he was a tailor

Now he is a debt collector

A whole DCP decorated hero of many arrests and investigations turned himself to debt collector

ABBA, please just keep quiet! That was the best thing to have done. The FBI are extremely thorough and for them to indict you means your role in the criminal organization has been established. You have been tied in the scheme and you are trying too hard to extricate yourself

Own up, go to the US, defend yourself. If you do so successfully, we will welcome you back. If you are found culpable, do your time in the US and come back... We will welcome you and even give you IGP!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Joeyfizzo: 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Police officer
Tailor
Debt Collector

Only one person
u forgot to add Arm robber
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by xangerar: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
In one statement, a senior police agent, ABBA Kyari alluded to two dangerous realities, firstly that our police subscribe to media trial and secondly that the police serves as debt collectors even to suspicious elements.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by somehow: 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2021
Which bank account was the ₦8m sent to?

Find out who owns the account and his ties to Kyari, you will then find the truth.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by AuroraB(f): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
Xiaomi1:
I'm fine. Do you need my service tonight?
Why you quote the whole article on fp I don't need your service undecided
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by gbengu(m): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
I think Professor Lai (Lieing) Mohammed must be ABBA Kyaru lead counsels.

Well I don't have anything to say than to let people know that police has been the willing tools or state machinery by the politicians, highest bidder big boys and senior fraudsters.

All I know is that: THE BEUTIFUL ONES ARE YET TO BE BORN in Nigeria Police.

My sincere apology to the BEAUTIFUL ONES in NPF if any at all.

The Oracle has spoken.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by ComrdDRS1: 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2021
Herdsmen government can not shed you...
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by kunle75(m): 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/n8-million-bribe-i-acted-as-debt-collector-for-hushpuppi-says-abba-kyari/?

This slowpoke,na bornu state he go retire las las.
Very daft/dumb and unintelligent, super cop my foot.
Going on social media to say anything maybe his undoing.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by ComrdDRS1: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Catsofnaija:

He wasn't the one planning or carrying out the plans. He was just the one taking the glory. He's not that intelligent
You are absolutely right.... Because the guy is tooooo dumbass
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by ukahrawah: 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2021
RiceProducers:
The man is not just a crooked cop, he is also extremely stupid.

Very stupid fa. This man is truly an embarrassment. Armed robber.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by hollywater: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mr Man we don't have any problem with that, just go to US and tell them that.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Dpaulie(m): 12:41pm On Aug 04, 2021
Multitasker
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2021
AuroraB:
Why you quote the whole article on fp I don't need your service undecided
which nairaland rules opposed quoting a whole article? Oh! You need to get a data sim so that you won't be afraid of running out of data.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Cossolini: 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
HEBEI:
Oga you are corrupt, simple.

Northerners and corruption are like NEPA and DARKNESS. Northerners are the reason Nigeria can never be ok.
Zombies.
You need a hug.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Polynek(m): 12:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
Childish lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Prismandaaa(f): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Police officer
Tailor
Debt Collector

Only one person

Hahahahaha.. Toast I say, he's toast.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by matm: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2021
As a professional police officer,always listen very well to the accused.And if u find out dt d detained person is wrongly accused,waste no time in detaining the accuser and charging him for false info.
Always fight for d oppressed and God will always be with u.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by bobochem: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Na thrift collector no be debt collector. Wahali aboki no sabi lie.from tailor to debtor collector.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Sammerboi: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba Kyari don tune from super cop to Lapo debt collector LoL
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by jimyjames(m): 12:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
greatermax77:
This man is a dump Police Officer, a Dept collector?
Sorry!
He was never smart or brave he occupied that position just cause he's a northerner ,one who loves to kill people in southern Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by rachealfst(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello everyone,
A brand new book is out from the author of I fell in love, Wrong Number, Anike, Broken Hedge, Pastorzoned, Tolerated, Underrated

Now, "More Than A Craving"
Available on okadabooks:

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/more_than_a_craving/43854

Thanks
God bless you all.
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by macrodata(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
Abba Kyari should contact his designer tailor for crested customized orange suits. Hushpuppy will be delighted to get one in his name when they meet in Chicago penitentiary!
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
not suprised that corruption has become the 154th agency of this president administration.

A single police officer became a tailor, JUMIA, DHL and now AMCON ? what a fantastic fellow.

The guy can't even give an intelligent excuse , I find myself disbelieving all the things the said this guy achieved

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Karemarealty288(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
So Kyari is an FIRS enforcer .........who compared this dummy with Jack Bauer.

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by AngelicBeing: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
sad
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Vegasss: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hush was buying cars worth hundreds of thousands of dollars! Hush was spending money! 8 million can be referred to as 8k to Hush with the way he spent. Hush was having dinners worth millions!

So na because of 8m Hush go involve a whole DCP of NPF?? DCP knowing who Hush was obviously??
Abba Kyari is a joke, his lawyers are all jokers and even the PSC listening to this BS is a joke. Period!
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by BeardedMeat(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
I thought they said this dude is a super flop sorry cop.

How can he be dis dumb and still be able to burst crimes
He has a well stocked and advanced technology and training at his disposal that can enable him detect even when two flies mate!

If his unit was in the hands of civilized people in civilized climes, he would have done more exploits than he did.

But of course na Nigeria be dis, he used his office to corruptly enrich himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obaseki In Meeting With Secondus, Wike, Tambuwal, Others / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.