Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe (60401 Views)

2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Abba Kyari Collected N8 Million From Hushpuppi To Jail Chibuzor - Gazette / CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Almaigaa: 11:14am On Aug 04, 2021
I believe Aba Kyari. Northerners no Dey lie, them no Dey thief, they are not Corrupt, them no Dey worship money cause them get money legally.

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Buffalo2(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Now I know this guy is not as intelligent as I thought

14 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by BakingPowder247: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
This guy is as guilty as anything

The devill dey learn work where this guy dey lie grin

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Dada4me: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
He has added 'osomaalo' with the tailoring job as side jobs

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by AgentGoat: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
sterlingD:
Abba Kyari's lawyer should advise him now.Any comment made should be through his lawyer.Haba all this comment and delete on social media is not helping in his case it is rather compounding his woes.

FBI has all the screenshots grin

9 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by kvngmaxy(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
This abba kyari sef e no go silent make e no let dem kill am for nothing our country get as e be o
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by BakingPowder247: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Buffalo2:

Nigeria is an ironic country where a fool heads the intelligence unit

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by kokoA(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2021
FBI is not a Nigeria agency, they do serious investigation and only publicly indict someone when they are over 90 percent sure of his/her involvement in the crime. It's going to be very difficult for this guy to prove his "innocence". I wish him well though, I was once his fan.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by timberprides: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Police officer
Tailor
Debt Collector

Only one person

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by saintol(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Kilode, are we watching champions League or world cup final? People plenty for here ooo

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Fahdiga(m): 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Almaigaa:
I believe Aba Kyari. Northerners no Dey lie, them no Dey thief, they are not Corrupt, them no Dey worship money cause them get money legally.
Incoherent gibberish

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Skillsnigeria: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2021
Oponu
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by obailala(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2021
From tailor to debt collector...

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by yemisi10: 11:17am On Aug 04, 2021
This guy is just trying to cover up his mess

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Auto58(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2021
Mr tailor I see you

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by kestolove95(m): 11:18am On Aug 04, 2021
God is with Abba kyari
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by BakingPowder247: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Kriss216:
Police officer
Tailor
Debt Collector

Only one person

Add escrow services to it abeg angry

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by saintol(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2021
Buffalo2:
He is not at all. And come to think of it, why won't Nigeria even be like this. Intelligent people will not be employed because they don't know someone. We have many of them like that in governance and the so called ministries.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by HoluGraze: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2021
This guy should justbshut up for once
He is just entangling himself, if he is innocent he don't need to bother, let him allow investigation to justify him instead of dishing out different stories allowing Nigerians to be giving names from Tailor to Debt collector.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Decency2020(f): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Simple go to US and explain all these and shame the devil. You won't pay for flight , food or accommodation. You even gonna make it big afterwards because you gonna sue FBI for defamation of character. Why is it too hard for you to comprehend all these simple things na

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021
Abba kyari is finished completely or should i say he's completely finished. Imagine the childish lies he's giving to cover an open secret of money laundering, well he's human after all which shows there's fear in him but once interrogated just like he does to his other victims his mouth will run faster than a watery poo.
A disgrace to Nigerian Police force, there's no difference between kyari and the guy that stole chocolate biscuits they're all thieves and should be sentenced

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Sheuns(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2021
This guy is dull. He should have kept quiet from the beginning and go check himself (chats and conversations with Hush) to know what and what not to say. FBI gathered hard evidence against you before the took the case to court.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by tritt(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Na wa....this is one of the dumbest shit I have ever heard from someone called a super cop. Na now i confirm say dis guy na real aboki.

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by bizzibodi(m): 11:21am On Aug 04, 2021
Abeg Aba K!off d MIC earlier you are a tailor now debt collector...no come talk say you be bribe collector ooo!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by bizzibodi(m): 11:22am On Aug 04, 2021
Even lai Muhammed bow his head inn shame grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by lexy2014: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by PastorBuhari: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2021
Customer : Where your oga i wan collect the agbada wey e dey sew for me

Me : Oga go to collect debt for person

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by Bustincole(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Lets look at it from dis angle

if Hush can flaunt his cars worth of N100m plus on social media... how much is N8m he cant leave to Chibuzor...
Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by ylaa(f): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2021
So you finally own up,
Your woes has just begun
The blood of the innocent people you kill will never let you rest, last last na suicide u go commit.
Shame on you

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by ensamy(m): 11:24am On Aug 04, 2021
This man no Sabi lie at all.. My illiterate grandma can jail this man even if she's not a lawyer. Which kind debt you dey collect for a notorious cyber criminal, on which business transaction.
I pity him Shaa!! Just destroyed his career... sad

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 11:24am On Aug 04, 2021
Awon eyan LAPO....

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari: I Was Hushpuppi's Debt Collector - DCP Denies N8 Million Bribe by GardenOfGod(m): 11:25am On Aug 04, 2021
He's guilty...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Little Niger-Delta Boy Walks Alone On A Tiny Locally-Made Bridge (Video) / Man Cries After Receiving APC "Next Level Garri" / Ben Murray-Bruce: If Those 3 Million Super Eagles Jerseys Were Made In Aba...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.