Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2199 Views)

Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / There's Nothing Like "Broke Girl",The Term "Broke" Only Applies To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Stephen2324(m): 11:08am On Aug 04, 2021
WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER DATE A BROKE GIRL

With no doubt, dating a broke girl comes with risks that no man wants to take and in most cases, men will end up committing themselves in such relationships because of love and get played at the end.

Endless demands of a broke girl will definitely skyrocket your expenses no matter how hard you may try to avoid it because you want to make her happy, but how for long can you hold on? It has been proven that in most instances broke girls are all about your money & no other thing

Firstly, broke girl just want to take from you til you have no more and become broke like them. They will always expect everything from you but will never sacrifice anything for you. You deserve better kings, never settle for this.

Secondly, broke girls are ungrateful. And this is because they don’t know how difficult it is to make money. You’ll spend your hard earned money on most of these girls, and they will end up ditching you for another guy who has the money to spend. Do not settle for this kings.

Thirdly, broke girls will embarrass you. Imagine going to the mall to get things and your card fails, lmaooo I’m sure you don’t wanna experience that.

Fourthly, broke girls never have airtime and transport fare. Even if she has airtime, she’d rather flash you than call. So you responsible for her monthly data, you only see her when you send her transport fare too. Kings, you deserve better, never settle for this type of women.

Fifthly, broke girls don’t have money to spend on you. So you want to date a babe that can’t spoil you? Lmaooo Tragic!

Sixthly, broke girls give the worst birthday gifts; on her birthday, she be expecting you to get her the latest iPhone, fly her out of the country but when it’s your turn, You either getting nothing or you get boxers & Pringles. Aren’t you tired of these N480 gifts?

Lastly, she won’t date you if you were broke, don’t play yourself kings. Their love isn’t genuine, it’s only money influenced.

You deserve better kings. You aren’t responsible for no woman’s finances. She has two run-to options; her father or she go get a job, not you. No matter how beautiful, light-skinned or thick they are, never date a broke girl, You deserve better.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Kriss216: 11:10am On Aug 04, 2021
To date a broke Nigerian girl is worse than cancer!

I rather sacrifice my two balls in a lab for experience than to allow a broke Nigerian girl have access to them!

11 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by paulolee(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2021
word bro

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Homeboiy: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2021
undecided
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Skillsnigeria: 11:39am On Aug 04, 2021
grin Nigeria women

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by SmartPunter(m): 11:41am On Aug 04, 2021
You're on point . There's nothing a broke girl will offer to you aside her pussy. This days I don't even have time for women. I focus on making more money . Girls are the ones chasing me and I punish them by not giving them attention. There's nothing that pains women like when you're rich and don't have time for them .

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Corbin: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Stephen2324:
WHY YOU SHOULD NEVER DATE A BROKE GIRL

With no doubt, dating a broke girl comes with risks that no man wants to take and in most cases, men will end up committing themselves in such relationships because of love and get played at the end.

Endless demands of a broke girl will definitely skyrocket your expenses no matter how hard you may try to avoid it because you want to make her happy, but how for long can you hold on? It has been proven that in most instances broke girls are all about your money & no other thing

Firstly, broke girl just want to take from you til you have no more and become broke like them. They will always expect everything from you but will never sacrifice anything for you. You deserve better kings, never settle for this.

Secondly, broke girls are ungrateful. And this is because they don’t know how difficult it is to make money. You’ll spend your hard earned money on most of these girls, and they will end up ditching you for another guy who has the money to spend. Do not settle for this kings.

Thirdly, broke girls will embarrass you. Imagine going to the mall to get things and your card fails, lmaooo I’m sure you don’t wanna experience that.

Fourthly, broke girls never have airtime and transport fare. Even if she has airtime, she’d rather flash you than call. So you responsible for her monthly data, you only see her when you send her transport fare too. Kings, you deserve better, never settle for this type of women.

Fifthly, broke girls don’t have money to spend on you. So you want to date a babe that can’t spoil you? Lmaooo Tragic!

Sixthly, broke girls give the worst birthday gifts; on her birthday, she be expecting you to get her the latest iPhone, fly her out of the country but when it’s your turn, You either getting nothing or you get boxers & Pringles. Aren’t you tired of these N480 gifts?

Lastly, she won’t date you if you were broke, don’t play yourself kings. Their love isn’t genuine, it’s only money influenced.

You deserve better kings. You aren’t responsible for no woman’s finances. She has two run-to options; her father or she go get a job, not you. No matter how beautiful, light-skinned or thick they are, never date a broke girl, You deserve better.
this is true

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by josephevergreen(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
I agree with you man, you will enjoy your relationship when you date a responsible and working class lady.. because she will understand the value of every gift you give to her.

Dm for your tiles and South African bricktiles, 09049537236

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by NarcissistKing(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2021
Broke girls always have entitled mentality!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by NarcissistKing(m): 7:01pm On Aug 04, 2021
SmartPunter:
You're on point . There's nothing a broke girl will offer to you aside her pussy. This days I don't even have time for women. I focus on making more money . Girls are the ones chasing me and I punish them by not giving them attention. There's nothing that pains women like when you're rich and don't have time for them .

Fact at the bolded.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
They will be shouting Alpha male upandan but they are obsessed with women.

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by RightToReject(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2021
Since being broke is neither synonymous nor means self-absorption and/greediness then, almost all of that you have stated there is misinformation.

A gumptious and gritty woman who is broke, especially one who has an altruistic interest in a man, is better than a self-absorbing and/greedy woman who doesn't have an altruistic interest in a man, even if she holds the key of the universal treasury.

The conditions a gumptious and gritty woman who is broke will be like a burden in man's life is if the man is perpetually broke or inherently stingy or she isn't beautiful in the man's eyes.

In summary, it shouldn't always be about money; for the main worth of a woman, and vice versa, lies in the quality of her soul. A broke gumptious and gritty woman today can legitly easily become a millionaire within a twinkle of an eye with just a little push. Of course, there are established ones in this regard, too - kudos to them.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Spider20: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ladies reading these post will be hiding in shame and reproach.
I REPEAT
Nigerian ladies are useless all of them...............

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
@Stephen2324

I understand your angle. There's an atom of value however it lacks BALANCE.

A broke girl that is sincere and willing to change her story is a great asset, and if she loves you it's a double plus.

But it can be problematic for a broke guy to date a broke girl, except if the guy has grown mentally as regards the issue of life and finance, with a dugged tenacity to achieve his goals and aspirations for life, which he must have settled before looking for a woman.

On that wise he can become as asset to said lady, but even more importantly dating a lady should not be based on status. Rather:

1. Is she willing to mingle?

2. Is she sincere and exclusive?

3. Is she hardworking?

4. Is she submissive and teachable?

You look out for those four (4) first, before the issue of money comes into play, anyone can become rich if given the right platform, provided they're willing to work at it.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Shortyyy(f): 8:45pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ishilove:
They will be shouting Alpha male upandan but they are obsessed with women.

I've come to the realization that most of the people that create these threads are kids that have absolutely nothing they're doing.

Because a grown ass man who's busy won't have time for all these. And won't be this obsessed with women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2021
Well said, op. Man gats wise up; love with your heart, date with your sense �
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 05, 2021
I have tasted the two sides, believe me. The OP is right! I recently went out with this lady, she's a bit older than me but she get money.

I took her out and that was when my bank decided to embarras me. I only had 6k cash on me and couldn't pay for the bills, omo the girl just asked me not to worry. She paid! Asked me if I needed cash and when I said yes, she counted 15k and gave me. I shock! Of course I transferred the money back to her when I got home but this gesture touched me.

She spends her airtime on me even when I try to convince her not to, she would call sometimes upto an hour! She even offered to cook for me with her own money. I'm not saying this because I enjoy her spending on me, No! I have money and don't need hers, even when I wanted to give her 20k to make her hair and nails she laughed and said I should get her a gift instead.

We aren't dating yet oh to begin with, but my present relationship is almost a disaster. From one bill to another even down to her family! Her mom calls me almost every morning asking for money which I find very abnormal asking money from your daughters boyfriend directly!

I even had the courage to start a business for my girl with my own money, I ran the business for her and after 3 weeks the profit was 180k. Yesterday she sent every single panny to her family to sort family issues, not even an act of gesture from her for the work I had to put in since I ran the business with my money and time for her. Broke girls are something else!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by FanOfMyself: 7:05am On Aug 05, 2021
grossintel:
I have tasted the two sides, believe me. The OP is right! I recently went out with this lady, she's a bit older than me but she get money.

I took her out and that was when my bank decided to embarras me. I only had 6k cash on me and couldn't pay for the bills, omo the girl just asked me not to worry. She paid! Asked me if I needed cash and when I said yes, she counted 15k and gave me. I shock! Of course I transferred the money back to her when I got home but this gesture touched me.

She spends her airtime on me even when I try to convince her not to, she would call sometimes upto and hour! She even offered to cook for me with her own money. I'm not saying this because I enjoy her spending on me, No! I have money and don't need hers, even when I wanted to give her 20k to make her hair and nails she laughed and said I should get her a gift instead.

We aren't dating yet oh to begin with, but my present relationship is almost a disaster. From one bill to another even down to her family! Her mom calls me almost every morning asking for money which I find very abnormal asking money from your daughters boyfriend directly!

I even had the courage to start a business for my girl with my own money, I ran the business for her and after 3 weeks the profit was 180k. Yesterday she sent every single panny to her family to sort family issues, not even an act of gesture from her for the work I had to put in since I ran the business with my money and time for her. Broke girls are something else!
You did all these for a woman probably because of sex. I hope you will be able to help your fellow man.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by LadyRosa(f): 7:08am On Aug 05, 2021
Shortyyy:

I've come to the realization that most of the people that create these threads are kids that have absolutely nothing they're doing.

Because a grown ass man who's busy won't have time for all these. And won't be this obsessed with women.

Most of them aren't kids. They are just jobless.Many of the posters are in their mid twenties and late twenties...

You dey call person wey fit give woman belle kids?!

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Nobody: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2021
FanOfMyself:

You did all these for a woman probably because of sex. I hope you will be able to help your fellow man.
Sex? Lol. We have sex like once a month, because again she feels entitled to almost everything. Even the sex I have to beg for it and since I no longer beg for it she gives it willingly when she is in the mood.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Cokahot: 7:22am On Aug 05, 2021
It's not only women,men are included. I know of a close friend I gave things of value,like money,brand new clothes,pefs,but till tmrw he has never called me . I later realised he is poor and frustrated and the mother is bitter and always hissing yet they pray and go to church like no tmrw. I had to distance myself from them because they rob me off my sweat. Entitlement mentality. I felt bad because I did not expect such behaviour from him,but alas he delivered.
Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Thegidredpiller apprentices don dey use style dey many grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Kriss216: 8:56am On Aug 05, 2021
grossintel:
Sex? Lol. We have sex like once a month, because again she feels entitled to almost everything. Even the sex I have to beg for it and since I no longer beg for it she gives it willingly when she is in the mood.
You have to beg for sex after all your financial sacrifices to her extended family?

I just don't know what to call you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Never Date A Broke Girl by Zonefree(m): 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kriss216:
To date a broke Nigerian girl is worse than cancer!

I rather sacrifice my two balls in a lab for experiment than to allow a broke Nigerian girl have access to them!

(1) (Reply)

I'm Gonna Kill Someone Very Soon! / My Girlfriend Insult Me Always Please What Should I Do / Why Do Girls Alwayz Check Their Boyfriends' Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.