Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,748 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Naija Women Kneel Down To Tell Their Husbands ‘I Love You: Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Women Kneel Down To Tell Their Husbands ‘I Love You: Video (607 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Why Do We Hate Naija Women So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Women Kneel Down To Tell Their Husbands ‘I Love You: Video by Yomi4reel: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2021
I have been having conversations with so many people around me about the Nigerian women kneeling down for their husbands but It is not common again in this modern world.

I attended where the bride knelt down, there has never been a move on the groom’s part to join her (indicating that they are partners) or even dissuade her from the discomfort of kneeling down in her gorgeous gown. They usually smile smugly and enjoy the attention.

I remember , Samia Suluhu said this while she was Vice President to the late John Pombe Magufuli, adding that kneeling before her husband to show submission and honour would not make her inferior to him but was rather a sign of love and affection. She went further to advise her fellow women to stop competing with their husbands over superiority to create a peaceful home congenial for the proper upbringing of their children.

The question now is, how many ladies can do it?

Watch the video here:https://wahalablog.com/nigerian-women-kneel-down-to-tell-their-husbands-i-love-you-video/

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Can I Delete My Account On Nairaland?? / What Is The Benefit Of Dating You? / Meet The Africa Woman Who Married Identical Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.