Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) (61786 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by SonofGod231: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
The worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian girl is to marry a poor, frustrated Man. For your own safety Marry a rich wealthy Man.
In order word, Marry Money grin
Austerity and poor minded mentality.Marry someone that brings less stress and peace of mind into your life oooo.
The girl that rushed and married Emmanuel Emenike ran from pillar to post within one year of marriage.he was poor and frustrated Abi.
No matter how wealthy and rich you think you are some people can only bring calamity upon you.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by do4luv14(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
The worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian girl is to marry a poor, frustrated Man. For your own safety Marry a rich wealthy Man.

That's why una they use us men like ATM abi, carry on

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Felixadded(m): 11:10am On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Emacipate yourself from this mental slavery. I would rather you work hard yourself and make good money. Money does not bring happiness and success in marriage. Not even your beauty. [b][/b]Wanting to marry a rich guy or man at all cost is a poor man syndrome. It's high time you jettisoned from such. God already knows whom you are going to marry. Better you channel your energy(prayers) to that marriage instead.
pansophist:

Personally I won't marry a woman (Nigerian or not), that is only bringing herself to the table. As far as I'm concerned, yansh and breast is not a contribution, something women shamefully think it is. Good men full everywhere, if you can't find one, it's most probably that they are avoiding you.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2021
Enjoy life and chop life
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 11:16am On Aug 05, 2021
Kingosytex:

Cute couple!!!!

The worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian man is to marry a wretched and frustrated lady. Such ladies are liabilities and are only fit for hit-and-run style.
Marry a rich lady, marry money.
It will help in ensuring that your own finances remain stable

Nice reply
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by topmaike: 11:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Kingosytex:

Cute couple!!!!

The worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian man is to marry a wretched and frustrated lady. Such ladies are liabilities and are only fit for hit-and-run style.
I dey feel you abeg
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 11:25am On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
as long as you bring more than püssy to the table.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by drake99: 11:26am On Aug 05, 2021
igbos are so great, i wish am from igbo, am from yoruba but never liked it

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by UncleJudax(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2021
vivalavida:
Man got a queen there.
See as she fine.
Igbo boys like Mikel and Nsofor use eye enter market.
shey others de use AliExpress? grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by zudozz: 11:27am On Aug 05, 2021
He is posing with his potential doom..that oyinbo woman!

Let him go n ask Ebue n d rest of them.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:28am On Aug 05, 2021
humberjade:

See novice ooo....So many people over here are dating seriously and getting married to Oyinbos with ittle or no money.

You think all Oyinbos are like most of our women? Fine, for you to marry a white model, you will need to be decently rich...but wetin most Oyinbo ladies dey look for, no be wetin dey your mind right now.

5 of my friends and area brothers are married and dating Oyinbos and even have kids with just decent incomes after all bills paid o. If no be sey me no just dey into all these white folks like that.

Sidon there grin grin
Blood of Zachariah! Me that is looking for opportunity to japa and get green card, I thought I need to be a millionaire o, you just open my eyes, let me start for there website s
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Reason for your jumping from one yahoo boy to other. You better work on your self. Don't forget she's a Serbian model and she's rich. You are just a phucking liability to him. God forbid i end up with this type of babe
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by CSTRR: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
See those long legs on his wife.

Na her type dey lock you down with legs when you are on top of her.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by colossus91(m): 11:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:

How about being rich for yourself and not being a desperado??
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by waa01: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Village Boy
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
Kingosytex:

Cute couple!!!!

Finishing!!!
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:

Show us your own "money you married" undecided
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by beejay85: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
KosiGee:
This is a Bentley Bentayga not a Mercedes G wagon.
Knorr cube is not maggi cube
Toyota Highlander is not Toyota Jeep.

Wrong bro...this isn't a Bentley.....it's a Brabus and it's a luxury brand of G wagon...

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
very true. And also men marry rich women and not broke asslickerssss
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Craig24: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
I see comments from females here glorifying money.
Don't u know money is a spirit? Do u think it's just all mere wishful thinking, marriage, hustle or smartness?
Some of u females here will be the source and sustainance of wealth in your home, yes, but that's until u marry a poor gentleman - it's called DESTINY. Agree or not if u like, what is written down in sands of DESTINY is what will happen.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by frowland(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:

What do you mean by frustrated Man?
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by humberjade: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Blood of Zachariah! Me that is looking for opportunity to japa and get green card, I thought I need to be a millionaire o, you just open my eyes, let me start for there website s

The chance of you getting one online whilst still in Nigeria is slim...except you have a great body sha...that would be an advantage. Our YY brothers don cast dating sites for Naija.

Hustle small gather money to leave Naija...and the remaining go be piece of cake. Now it all depends on the country too. While most are very welcoming, some are not too welcoming to 3rd world citizens.

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Tee225185: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Earn 100 dollars

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
U too make sure you're rich and wealthy. It's more safer when money marry money sad
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Gokoyer0(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Life isn't a race. When your time comes, you shall shine.
VTJN:
You are right though

But some ladies that are from poor homes are sometimes lucky to marry rich guys o

You can never compare ladies life to guys

We just graduated last year o. 3 of my female course mates are married now. 1 is out of Nigeria. The other base in ikoyi doing pretty well. Though the third got married to an average guy.

We the guys never even know our left from right sef in terms of good job or businesses
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mumu girl and

You must be daft to think naija guys or men too are ready or willing to marry you lots of burden, leeches, useless bloodsucking parasite with nothing to offer other than pussy, bress and yansh
Onyi22:
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by akin9ja78(m): 12:41pm On Aug 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:
You call this luxury?
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
humberjade:

The chance of you getting one online whilst still in Nigeria is slim...except you have a great body sha...that would be an advantage. Our YY brothers don cast dating sites for Naija.

Hustle small gather money to leave Naija...and the remaining go be piece of cake. Now it all depends on the country too. While most are very welcoming, some are not too welcoming to 3rd world citizens.
I will try Ghana
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
how about you work for your money?
You probably came back from your fathers farm before you took that picture on your profile cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by highoctane: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
The only luxury I see here. His village villa, happy is the man who leaves his father's obi and built his own.
Happy is the man who married a woman, he shall always command respect in the village square.
These are Ibo concepts.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by MadeMan01(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:

If your father was rich, you wouldn't make it do or die to marry rich man because he would groom you on how to make money and won't be enticed by man's money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. / Olga Diyachenko's Father Is Dead (Mikel Obi's Babymama's Dad) / Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.