Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) (61750 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
The worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian girl is to marry a poor, frustrated Man. For your own safety Marry a rich wealthy Man.
In order word, Marry Money grin

Bring ya head...

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Regex: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
pansophist:

Personally I won't marry a woman (Nigerian or not), that is only bringing herself to the table. As far as I'm concerned, yansh and breast is not a contribution, something women shamefully think it is. Good men full everywhere, if you can't find one, it's most probably that they are avoiding you.

This is one hell of a hard truth. Aw!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Teeklef(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
1x2x3:

Money attracts money. Be rich or at least come from a rich family before you can find a wealthy man to marry........ Onyi22 who's your daddy?
In zlatan's voice :who is ur daddy? Otedola
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by SKINDOGGY: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
The worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian girl is to marry a poor, frustrated Man. For your own safety Marry a rich wealthy Man.
Dem break una hand to make the money anyway everyone has it's opinion

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by VTJN(m): 1:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
Gokoyer0:
Life isn't a race. When your time comes, you shall shine.
sure life isn't a race. Nonetheless, you can't compare ladies life to guys

It's a normal thing for ladies within your age group to get married to guys way older than you and possibly doing pretty fine

Nobody is competing with them. It's nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by KingDash: 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
this guy that year for ps..
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by chiedozie198100: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Advice that you can't keep
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Joydan95: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
They are coming for you grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by nextstep(m): 2:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hm... another footballer not saving up and investing. Nothing wrong with riding a simple Toyota camry while you invest your millions. Don't even need to open a business or invest in somebody's risky scheme. Just put 20% in savings, 30% in bonds, 50% in stocks. You and your generations are all set.

No be jealousy, na advice. Too many black athletes end up broke once the pay stops because they never learned to be good with money. Let people laugh... they won't come to your rescue when you need 500k for surgery in your middle-age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by nextstep(m): 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:

Please also advise Nigerian girls to work hard and make their own money. Our parents sent us all to school - boys and girls - and opportunities for entrepreneurship is there for both genders.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by teflondoppez(m): 2:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kingosytex:

Cute couple!!!!

The worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian man is to marry a wretched and frustrated lady. Such ladies are liabilities and are only fit for hit-and-run style.
Marry a rich lady, marry money.
It will help in ensuring that your own finances remain stable
no cap
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by teflondoppez(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
same thing your momma did which ended up to your life being miserable abi ..don't go and work and huslte ,keep looking for a man to end your sore life

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by humberjade: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hassanmaye:

I will try Ghana

Issokay ooo grin...I don't know about that...but I wish you the very best

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Chingykay77(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:
You call this luxury?
Don't mind him
Only if he knows what Oba Goal is doing underneath ehn he will call that LUXURIOUS
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by AmeLonRo(m): 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
He deserves to enjoy. Sports pay. Football pays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ssg7Ahr-dc
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by LegendaryArnold(m): 3:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
whats luxury about this?
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
Stale advise.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Gfskw: 5:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:

The worst thing for us rich men is to marry a nigerian broke girls of which 95 percent of these nigerian girls are broke me liabilities.

We have taste too my sister. Go get a job and get your own life going
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
hmmmm and they should discard love abi?
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by UTEWUOJO: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Where's the luxury ��
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
He's in better physical condition than Neymar!!!!!!
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by uthlaw: 7:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
no Nigeria man is ready to marry poor Nigeria girl that only want to offer pussy....work hard my sister!
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by int0x80(m): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
What's luxury about him? Dude is just living a normal life.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Preshy14(f): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
He’s living a good life I guess we’ll deserved I mean, he worked hard for that life.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Preshy14(f): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
uthlaw:
no Nigeria man is ready to marry poor Nigeria girl that only want to offer pussy....work hard my sister!
uthlaw:
uthlaw:
listen up sis, when you start talking about marry a rich man, I hope you do not expect to walk into that mans house with just your bags. I hope you have been working hard yourself to be able to stand on your own before you look for a man with money. Just saying. Love and light.

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by Guyman111: 9:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Onyi22:
No wonder you're still single at 33
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by thecuteone(m): 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2021
KosiGee:
This is a Bentley Bentayga not a Mercedes G wagon.
Knorr cube is not maggi cube
Toyota Highlander is not Toyota Jeep.

Shey you dey whine yourself ? Which kin Bentley ? So you no sabi Brabus again.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by YoungRay007: 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nigerian boys should avoid all this white ladies. They only like to hang on already made guys and never settle with the poor broke guys. Gold diggers.
Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by shoprite: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Kingosytex:

Cute couple!!!!

The worst thing that can happen to any Nigerian man is to marry a wretched and frustrated lady. Such ladies are liabilities and are only fit for hit-and-run style.
Marry a rich lady, marry money.
It will help in ensuring that your own finances remain stable

grin grin grin

Re: Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) by lereinter(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
He can't forget folley babes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As McGregor Strips Down To His Pants Today (Photos) / Olga Diyachenko's Father Is Dead (Mikel Obi's Babymama's Dad) / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.