Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend (422 Views)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / This is one major reason I will always remain Single Now (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend by Jloanbroker: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
The only reason I want a Girlfriend now is to enable me fvvck more girls. Simple.
Girls just want to fvck guy that already have a girlfriend. That just what turns them on, fvvcking another person's boyfriend. Girls don't wanna fvvck single guys at all. The easiest way to get a girl is getting a girl. Girls give sex to those who need it the least.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jloanbroker:
The only reason I want a Girlfriend now is to enable me fvvck more girls. Simple.
Girls just want to fvck guy that already have a girlfriend. That just what turns them on, fvvcking another person's boyfriend. Girls don't wanna fvvck single guys at all. The easiest way to get a girl is getting a girl. Girls give sex to those who need it the least.

The future is pĂșnna

Re: The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend by Polynek(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
See assumption grin abeg go and sit down

1 Like

Re: The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend by Jloanbroker: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2021
Polynek:
See assumption grin abeg go and sit down

It's no assumption. It's called pre-selection.
Re: The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend by Polynek(m): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Jloanbroker:

It's no assumption. It's called pre-selection.
grin grin
Re: The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend by johnsmith5: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
same here. I also want to find a girlfriend.I found free video chat rooms where I can chat with different people from everywhere. It's free app that helps to make private video calls and find new friends and practice communication skills. Useful app these days.
Re: The Only Reason I Want A Girlfriend by studentofTruth: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2021
Funny, but true

(1) (Reply)

Lesson For Those With Good Character and Unhygienic Attitude / Quick Question For Ladies In The House / ENDTIME: See The Couple That Performed Their Marriage Rites Inside A Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.