Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook (8698 Views)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / When Will Romance Section Produce Hot Guy On Here!!!! / It's Hard Being A Hot Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 4:26pm On May 16, 2011
d bigrod:

hotie,
answer ma question?

what question huni undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by dbigrod(m): 4:27pm On May 16, 2011
d bigrod:

hotie tima,
is dat roki with u in your profile pic?

Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Pweety4me(f): 4:28pm On May 16, 2011
Hotie Tima:

i never knew he was Nigerian man coz he don't look one at all
Lol so only african-american guys appeal to you?
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 4:30pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol so only african-american guys appeal to you?

most of the time, but there are some hot guy's in every race huni not only African-American
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Pweety4me(f): 4:32pm On May 16, 2011
Hotie Tima:

most of the time, but there are some hot guy's in every race

So, stop generalising then, i know & ave seen some goodlooking nigerian guys, it's just that their attitude just stinks @ times.

So tell me more?does this guy know that u exist? tongue grin
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 16, 2011
I now know the dude you are talking abt.

Yeah he is hot. Most of all he dresses nice man damn!!! Nothing sexy than a stylish man. cool But love, he is in a relationship lipsrsealed Try reading his info, don't just look at his pictures.

And you better quit posting on his wall. I didn't think his gf will like that tongue
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Pweety4me(f): 4:34pm On May 16, 2011
^^Loool!! grin
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Wisegee: 4:34pm On May 16, 2011
U r not d only one with eyes for good things on fb. Others do. so get ready for competition and heart break. By the way what makes u believe the pix are real and not photoshopped. Easy oh!
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Phate07(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2011

So what do you want us to do? undecided
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 4:36pm On May 16, 2011
rokiatu:

I now know the dude you are talking abt.

Yeah he is hot. Most of all he dresses nice man damn!!! Nothing sexy than a stylish man. cool But love, he is in a relationship lipsrsealed Try reading his info, don't just look at his pictures.

And you better quit posting on his wall. I didn't think his gf will like that tongue

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 4:37pm On May 16, 2011
Phate07:

So what do you want us to do? undecided

this is what i want u to do

Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Phate07(m): 4:44pm On May 16, 2011

^^No thanks! Its too black, I'll pass. angry
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 4:46pm On May 16, 2011
Phate07:

^^No thanks! Its too black, I'll pass. angry

oooooooooooo u just wish u get the opportunity to kiss the black, hot precious A$$ of mine dreamer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by CrudeOil1(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2011
Are you two even Facebook friends?
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 4:48pm On May 16, 2011
Crude Oil.:

yes we are , if i wasn't friends with how will i be chatting to him right now gosh.
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Phate07(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2011
Hotie Tima:

oooooooooooo u just wish u get the opportunity to kiss the black, hot precious A$$ of mine dreamer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sweerry i wont kiss your as$ even if it was the only as$ on the planet. Its too flat! angry
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 4:54pm On May 16, 2011
Phate07:

Sweerry i wont kiss your as$ even if it was the only as$ on the planet. Its too flat! angry

Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 16, 2011
Crude Oil.:

Like really?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Pweety4me(f): 5:07pm On May 16, 2011
Lool Hotie so what do u want us to say now?cause u just dey create distraction!
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by 190: 5:11pm On May 16, 2011
Good Lawd!!

Tima is Hot again today!! angry angry
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by 190: 5:13pm On May 16, 2011
[size=28pt]Official song of HOOOTIE - TIMA!!

Listen & enjoy  cool cool
[/size]

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EdkUyZMZfo[/flash]
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 5:15pm On May 16, 2011
190:

Good Lawd!!

Tima is Hot again today!! angry angry

i am not thank you very much tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 5:17pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lool Hotie so what do u want us to say now?cause u just dey create distraction!

nothing coz now i know what to do
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by CrudeOil1(m): 5:27pm On May 16, 2011
Well, the best you can do, is to make a move. Else, you're dreaming.
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 5:37pm On May 16, 2011
Crude Oil.:

Well, the best you can do, is to make a move. Else, you're dreaming.

u mr need to stop talking

anyways ia m over him anyways + zoinking so u can all chill
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Pweety4me(f): 5:40pm On May 16, 2011
@Crude oil how many brothers you get?about ID? undecided
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by HotieTima(f): 5:41pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Pweety4me(f): 5:47pm On May 16, 2011
Make him answer, because me no understand!
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by MrCork17: 5:55pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me. sweeery when are we goin to bumkato? tongue
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by CrudeOil1(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2011
Hotie Tima:

u mr need to stop talking

anyways ia m over him anyways + zoinking so u can all chill
No problem. Its Your life.
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by CrudeOil1(m): 6:14pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

How many Crude Oils do you know?
Re: How To Pick Up A Hot Guy On Facebook by Pweety4me(f): 6:22pm On May 16, 2011
Crude Oil.:

How many Crude Oils do you know?
Don't play games with me! i told u about the guy i saw with the pics u had, his name J12 r u guys related?wat's up with that bruh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Naturally Get Drawn To Men Who Have These / Why Do Girls Do This Whenever They Are Alone (pics) / Girls Leaving Thier Pants And Bra In Bf Place. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.