Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Northern Girls Are Not All That - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Northern Girls Are Not All That (4020 Views)

Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture ) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2011
@Pweety4me
Forget it
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Pweety4me(f): 8:20pm On May 16, 2011
R u angry? because u owe me an apology 2, for comparing me to something quite uncalled for!
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Sirfly: 8:27pm On May 16, 2011
To me the southern gurls are easy to bed, they have no manners, hold no root in keeping the culture nd they tend to

cheat alot. my mum came from northern side nd she said gurls there have manners like angels. they obey their

husbands, please them er'time. There4 OP, I dont know y people re agreeing wiv your s,t,upid reflection. curse is the

day that u think u have said sumthing smart yet all u do is talk feces. Nd today is the day.

I had to live nd see this day. congrats for being the s,t,upid m,oron in nl.

Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Pweety4me(f): 8:30pm On May 16, 2011
Your just a teenage boy, what do you know about women?! undecided
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Sirfly: 8:31pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

Your just a teenage boy, what do you know about women?! undecided

so u re now telling me that my aunt nd older sister re liars?  undecided u re right i may not know

anything about nigerian gurls since i was not brought up near them but my fam does. northern gurls rock in every way.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Pweety4me(f): 8:35pm On May 16, 2011
Well i don't believe in generalising, so ur momma may ave a point of view from what she has seen, but we don't know as a whole, i really find it nasty all this picky things!
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Sirfly: 8:37pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

Well i don't believe in generalising, so your momma may ave a point of view from what she has seen, but we don't know as a whole, i really find it nasty all this picky things!

Elders know the best, i know u will too believe wat your mama tells u nd wat the elders of the community tell u.

its not generalising, they have life the live to make such judgment. I find it nasty that this motherfaking OP has to lie

to the unwise members in nl. Read page 1 nd see how the s,t,upids children re agreeing wiv this not-so-smart person.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Pweety4me(f): 8:39pm On May 16, 2011
That his own opinion/perspective of seeing things, you got to ave a n opinion of ur own, ye sur momma can tell you what she knows, but u gotta ave a mind of ur own, u learn form ur own experiences young lad.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by LordReed(m): 8:42pm On May 16, 2011
@Pweety4me
Sorry for comparing you to a dead rat.

@Sir-[b]Maggot[/b]fly
Laying maggots around is now your full time hobby I see.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Sirfly: 8:43pm On May 16, 2011
Pweety4me:

That his own opinion/perspective of seeing things, you got to ave a n opinion of your own, ye sur momma can tell you what she knows, but u gotta ave a mind of your own, u learn form your own experiences young lad.

i always do learn from my own experience, i live my own life, know things that a 45 yrs old man don't but I don't know anything about gurls living in Nigerian. I only can say

sumthing about nigerian gurls living in UK correctly coss i know them so much. But come this sept, when i will have the chance to go to nigerian then I will

know more stuff about nigerians gurls living in NIGERIA. as for now i will agree wiv the elders who re wise enough to make

judgments but not a s,t,upid child who abuses the internet.(I'm talking about the motherfaking OP)
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Sirfly: 8:45pm On May 16, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@Sir-[b]Maggot[/b]fly
Laying maggots around is now your full time hobby I see.

No lying motherfaking slut, my full time is exposing your lying asz & building my life. u re always online

lying to people u butthole, dont u ever get tired. i will disciple u though, so others re saFE from your lying asz. 
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Pweety4me(f): 8:45pm On May 16, 2011
@Lord Reed what did you say?

Your not a very nice person i hope you know that!
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Pweety4me(f): 8:48pm On May 16, 2011
Anywayz i don't care, what is northern & southern?

I wasn't good @ geography? tongue
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by LordReed(m): 8:56pm On May 16, 2011
@Pweety4me
I just said sorry whatelse do you want?
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Pweety4me(f): 9:53pm On May 16, 2011
Jeeez! attitude!
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 16, 2011
I live in Abuja, and I get to meet a lot of them. They are just as deceitful as all girls. Nothing special about them!
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by toyemz(f): 11:00pm On May 16, 2011
you guys and your generalising
what part of the northern girls are you speaking about?
I'll tell you a fact
many guys in the south look at anyone who lives in the north as northern
bear in mind that there are many tribes in the north and this should not be confused for Hausa girls
if you are speaking about Hausa girls,then i beg to disagree with you
but if you are speaking about the other tribes in the north eg the southern zarias, the benue, the nupe the gwari the kaje etc
then you might have a point
you just need to know which is which
thanks
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by 190: 11:11pm On May 16, 2011
^a suspected northern gurl that's been discussed here
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by toyemz(f): 11:20pm On May 16, 2011
@190
its a common thing for the southerners to classify everyone who lives or from the north as a Hausa
and there is a huge difference
people need to get that right
promiscuity is not a thing of the Hausa women
( note it does exist,but its not as rampant as other areas)
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by 190: 11:28pm On May 16, 2011
^are u northerner
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by toyemz(f): 11:35pm On May 16, 2011
@190

^are u northerner

that's not the point here is it
and i still ask what tribe to you refer to as the norherners?
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by 190: 11:48pm On May 16, 2011
^tribes?

Goosh those based in the north and those mostly muslims
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by toyemz(f): 12:08am On May 17, 2011
@190

tribes?

Goosh those based in the north and those mostly muslims

are you for real
even though the north is predominantly Muslim
there are christian tribes that are mainly Christians
where would you put Jos and all its indigene?
where would you put kafanchan and its indigene?
malumfashi and its indigene?
kaduna and its indigene?
Minna and its indigenes?
Benue and its indigene?
jalingo,yola, borno etc
all northerners
where do they belong then?
there are about 15 or more tribes in the northern part of nigeria that are not Hausa or not Muslims
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by namfav(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2011
Y the hausa guy dey vex now?the truth is always bitter,wel, i admire his patriotism.

you guys are cowards i don't know what low life comes here and creates false stories about other peoples sisters who could care less about your existence you don't see us creating such threads on your own, since i know guys you speak all this bulsh7t because you know thre are no women from the north who can defend themselves from these lies, you can come and say that in our backyard and see what happens, bastas
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Nobody: 8:53am On May 17, 2011
who said they were?
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Nobody: 10:17am On May 17, 2011
namfav:

you guys are cowards i don't know what low life comes here and creates false stories about other peoples sisters who could care less about your existence you don't see us creating such threads on your own, since i know guys you speak all this bulsh7t because you know thre are no women from the north who can defend themselves from these lies, you can come and say that in our backyard and see what happens, bastas
Why are you being paranoid? Are you trying to tell me that all northern women(I mean the Hausa/Fulani muslim women) are angels?
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by namfav(m): 10:34am On May 17, 2011
J12:

Why are you being paranoid? Are you trying to tell me that all northern women(I mean the Hausa/Fulani muslim women) are angels?

if he claims as a northerner, that he was cheated by a woman he was supposed to marry, why didn't he go and report it to an aleem? he's a witness himself if this story is true, we have our own way of settling things like these, one of the is not letting it spill this way, angers like this can be transformed to our courts easily it is not for me to say whether all northern women are angles or not but we can separate the unfaithful very easily it's in our code in the north you don't find it almost anywhere else in nigeria, beforehand our women know their boundaries that is why i doubt this story
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Nobody: 10:52am On May 17, 2011
namfav:

it is not for me to say whether all northern women are angles or not
Good. It is not for you to also say whether there aren't any northern women who cheat, notwithstanding the high cultural and religious values in the north. There are bad people everywhere, that's the message the poster was trying to pass across.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by tpia5: 11:10am On May 17, 2011
J12

The poster is trying to slander an entire region and that's not acceptable.

A wise person doesnt go looking for unnecessary trouble and he should remember he could be endangering his friends and relatives in the north wih this type of irresponsible talk.

People should show some maturity for once.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by sexylogan(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2011
tpia@:

J12

The poster is trying to slander an entire region and that's not acceptable.

A wise person doesnt go looking for unnecessary trouble and he should remember he could be endangering his friends and relatives in the north wih this type of irresponsible talk.

People should show some maturity for once.

I agree with you.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 17, 2011
@Tpia
You're right.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by LordReed(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2011
It's funny how people take things out of context at make it say something else. This:
J12:

Good. It is not for you to also say whether there aren't any northern women who cheat, notwithstanding the high cultural and religious values in the north. There are bad people everywhere, that's the message the poster was trying to pass across.

is my point, made especially to those who like to create a regional bias vis a vis that southern girls are more badly behaved than their northern counterparts.

Anybody who wants to read a different meaning into this thread is free to have his/her own opinion.

@toyemz
Are Kaduna people Hausa? How about Gombe? Bauchi? Borno?

@namfav
Really? All disputes are taken to court?

@Pweety4me
You really like fighting don't you. It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Search Of A True Valentine / When Does The Average Nigerian Woman Move Out Of Her Parents Home? / Girls Why???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.