Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Northern Girls Are Not All That - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Northern Girls Are Not All That (4026 Views)

Why Girls Are Lying This Much ( Picture ) / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Nigerian Girls Are Very Loose And Nothing To Write Home About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by tpia5: 11:52am On May 19, 2011
Lord reed

i sugest you spend your energy combating the many threads denigrating black women in general and nigerian women in particular, instead of meddling in matters that dont concern you.

Your brothers are busy giving their female relatives a bad name- you are yet to be seen on any of those threads defending the females in question but would rather focus on imaginary castles in the air.

Not a good look for you.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by LordReed(m): 12:30pm On May 19, 2011
@tpia@
Hmmm new id same bull. Banned much?

Look who is talking about meddling. I wonder at your comprehension skills. Did you even gather what this is about?

Please I have expressed an idea on this thread if you like sue me.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by tpia5: 12:34pm On May 19, 2011
it's called MYOB.

ie keep your worthless and lousy opinion to yourself.

are you dating a northern girl?

if no [or even yes] then shut up.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by MrCork17: 12:40pm On May 19, 2011
tpia@. sweeery are u planning to date moi?? wink
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by LordReed(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2011
@tpia@
Sorry already done it. You wanna shut it? Maybe you can get jaybee to lock the thread or go and get a court injunction.
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by na2(f): 1:11pm On May 19, 2011
its an individual thing and has nothing to do with where you come from
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by 677ano(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2011
the OP is right

I lived and worked in the north (kano bauchi, katsina, Birnin, kebbi etc) during PTF projects
the girls are promiscous they are not different from southern girls except they dress decently all you need is a flashy automobile

the men are worst some are paedos
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by namfav(m): 4:50pm On May 19, 2011
677ano:

the OP is right

I lived and worked in the north (kano bauchi, katsina, Birnin, kebbi etc) during PTF projects
the girls are promiscous they are not different from southern girls except they dress decently all you need is a flashy automobile

the men are worst some are paedos

oh damn you are a coward and a liar, which northern girls are you talking about? please make an effort and visit the north one day to tell us this little info
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by shaaggee: 5:25pm On May 19, 2011
namfav:

oh damn you are a coward and a liar, which northern girls are you talking about? please make an effort and visit the north one day to tell us this little info

@namfav, stop threatening people like an uncivilized slowpoke. U 2, come 2 the south 2 hear his story na, abi which 1 be empty threat? R people not entitled 2 their opinions again? small time, u go carry dagger dey shout
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by namfav(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2011
shaaggee:

@namfav, stop threatening people like an uncivilized not-so-smart person. U 2, come 2 the south 2 hear his story na, abi which 1 be empty threat? R people not entitled 2 their opinions again? small time, u go carry dagger dey shout

there has to be respect, we don't speak the same about his sisters, in fact we don't at all disrespect women the way they tend to here, if he thinks he has something to share about our sisters what is stopping him from telling that to us ? it is not even a threat, it is just a proposal, i can come to the south, no problem
Re: Northern Girls Are Not All That by DaDoctor: 8:37am On May 20, 2011
this namfav guy, wetin be your own
even if i dont believe, your concerns have made me believe it, TRUTH THEY SAY IS BITTER
Moreso, i worked in KANO, AIRPORT ROAD SABON GARI, I lodged in the hotel, as my org agreed, believe me what i saw was toooooo much, Even the head covering , married and aged ones, were all messing up, Though i cant generalise about it. but i also established that they all flocked SABON GARI To have a taste of 'THE GOOD SIDE OF LIFE' as beer and hotels were not much in the inner villages of Kano.
SO namfav, hope u got it now?/??

Lord REED, Keep the info up!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Handsome Boys Dat Are More Handsome Dan All Mr Nairaland Contestants. / What You Wish Your Spouse Profession Will Be / Help Me,my Girlfriend Said I Shoudnt Call Her Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.