Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? (42889 Views)

If you've been struggling to achieve FINANCIAL STABILITY / Achieve anything on that phone / Can He Achieve His Dream With N500k? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by iamimohtal(m): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
barragan:
One idiot is on this thread lying freely cheesy. Kontinu.

I dey follow am closely....

6 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by J2381: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
Threads like this is where you'll find many online millionaires, who made their first millions when they were still in their mother's womb.

Ask them how they made it, ask them to show evidence, and you'll start hearing tales by moonlight stories.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by nkemdi89(f): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2021
There is no template for success, if at 25 you are yet to find your ground , don't be discouraged and you are not a loser .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Don't think so. It's really difficult for an average Nigeria to live a comfortable life not to talk of hitting a million.
I made my first million at age 27 and made my first 10 million at 31.
I was no where near a 100k when I was 18. I was still getting handouts from my dad which was not much cuz my dad was a teacher so you can imagine.
But I have to say that there is no limitation to financial success. You can hit millions at any age if you're lucky. I've seen a 13 years old boy that won 19million from playing bet.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by chatinent: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
As I no get, make I hide. If una dey find person to help, that's me.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by moneyissweet(m): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Yahoo boy spotted.

NeoHub:
Possible. I was making millions and housing up to ten persons at 19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Octobertwentysix(f): 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
LoveFayfay:

Chairman, your girl is loyal oooo. SAPA dey, no joy embarassed embarassed

Help this Nigerian student. E no easy

Girls like you are the reason why all these small nairaland boys insult hard working Nigerian girls, this is a faceless forum you don't even know if he's lying you don start to beg, I have students who work with me during the holidays, girls like you no matter how small they are content, that's why am pained when I see them bashing girls because I know a lot of them from humble home who are students but hard working. Please stop all these begi begi.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by chatinent: 1:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
nkemdi89:
There is no template for success, if at 25 you are yet to find your ground , don't be discouraged and you are not a loser .

Can we just get married? Your encouraging words are all I need.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by EMREX02: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Very possible!!! With God's Divine Grace, Information, been smart and working hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by donbenie(m): 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2021
Limassol:
thats ponzi, dosent looks like a stable source of income to me.
You don't know the difference between Crypto and Ponzi? angry
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by tshege(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Imustnottalk:
is either you are into fraud or you parents are rich because at that age it isn't easy to make millions even some 30 years old men never still make millions

Bro you just need the right information. Nothing is impossible with a dedicated and tenacious mind and the right information.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by donbenie(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
barragan:
One idiot is on this thread lying freely cheesy. Kontinu.
Shameless Liars.. angry
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Bro God dey your back
FahBuLous:
And I dey 24, I never make my first 50k....
God shower your blessings on me abeg...
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Ikpongiton: 1:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:
Possible. I was making millions and housing up to ten persons at 19
armed robber.abeg shift.

1 Like

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by tonididdy(m): 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Def yes.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Rhozabeth(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
This is how people will come and talk rubbish here and make the poor boy look like he is not doing well as a young man! Lots of people talking here are into yahoo all they know how to do is buy big cars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Amb1045(m): 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Made my first million around 25 years old. Went back to school graduated made bad business plans lost everything to kobo. Right now looking for a way to rise again. I believe in God that I will rise again. Never accept stagnacity, look around where you're now if there is no change move on but remember their is always a price for change. Buhari policy turn me into a broke man. Every man has a story to tell

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
HRSweetness:

You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, but I'm sure you don't know how to be ashamed!

Instead of you to ask how and learn, you are here shamelessly begging those you are older than. Just so you know, you'll never get rich from begging.
Stfu

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by OwenJesse27(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
Juliusmalema2:
I made my first 30 million at age 17.

Lies of d heart
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Avajay: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
[quote author=Cashio post=104437131]the fact that you made it at a very tender age doesn't mean it's a standard for everyone to succeed that early. 19-23 like you said is not when to make it, but obviously when to be on track towards a career. Be it academics, business, handwork, etc.
A 19 year old on average obviously just finished secondary School about a year or two before. Some will still be writing their first or second jamb, while those who were lucky enough would be in their first or second year in the uni.
An average 23 year old on the other hand is probably in his 3rd or final year in the uni, a few others might have graduated at that point, waiting for service while others out of school might still be under apprenticeship, or just gained Independence.
So my bro, I do not know where you got your generalizations from.
Congrats for making it early enough, but only a few are lucky enough to make it that early... LEGITIMATELY. [I am 32 Wit a master's degree, but I have not even seen half a million nairo]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by chatinent: 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

Na so. It will hurt you like my friends who couldn't cope with the envy and tried to have me assasinated several times after I started climbing towards 10M by 24.

You didnt read where I said I was an academics genius exposed to over 20 fields of life. Iuse my brain

Anyways, 200-500 Million is in view 2022. New massive projects

All these just to deceive Nairaland gold diggers, and probably, scam gullible guys?

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Stanleyq: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Very easy when put games on, like being a member of syndicate.

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Avajay: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
I am 32 with a master's degree, but I have not seen even half a million naira

4 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Lamanii22(f): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

Yes. I had jumped into so mukti millions by 24. Between 19 and 23 is where every man should hit. But then 97% of us would lose it and then go through a recovery process

Which work did you do oooo... I want to make this money

2 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by nkemdi89(f): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
chatinent:

Can we just get married? Your encouraging words are all i need.
My dear that is life, the earlier most people understand it that way , the better.
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by J2381: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Slimzzy00:

You are right bro. I'm one of those 97%. I've lost more than 4m this year and I'm just 20. Trying to make it back isn't as easy as my first breakthrough.
which business did you do or venture in that made you lose that money, kindly share please?
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by tobylawal(m): 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
NeoHub:

Yes. I had jumped into so mukti millions by 24. Between 19 and 23 is where every man should hit. But then 97% of us would lose it and then go through a recovery process

Abeg, you no go school?
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by IbileIfe: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
He asked for honest answers and some morons are posting idiotic claims.
You are a millionaire at 17 and a billionaire and all that crap.
The only billionaires we know are on Forbes' list and if you are not on the list and you claim to be a billionaire, you are either an idiotic liar or a criminal stealing money.
Ignorant Nigerians like calling Nigerian millionaires billionaires.
Femi Otedola is not a billionaire.
Ned Nwoko is not a billionaire.
Obi Cubana is not a billionaire.

The richest young Nigerian millionaires are in IT and Forbes knows them from Yabacon to Silicon Valley and they are richer than the noisemakers spraying money from Abuja to Oba.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Octobertwentysix:

Girls like you are the reason why all these small nairaland boys insult hard working Nigerian girls, this is a faceless forum you don't even know if he's lying you don start to beg, I have students who work with me during the holidays, girls like you no matter how small they are content, that's why am pained when I see them bashing girls because I know a lot of them from humble home who are students but hard working. Please stop all these begi begi.
You're useless
Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by generalwo(m): 1:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Emmadoc:
Now, I have come across some articles especially some of our celebrities, saying they bought their first car at 18.

While some claimed they earned their first million at 18.

My question is, is it really possible for an average Nigerian to achieve this at the age of 18 or 20? Someone starting from scratch.

I need honest replies.
..... What you should ask yourself is, what does an average Nigerian do for a living at the age of 18? Let me use myself as an example.... At the age of 18,i was a 200l full time student of uniben. Coming from a family who were neither rich nor poor, I had to do some odd jobs to get myself some basic things I needed in school. I bought phones and laptops at a cheap rate and sell them to make a few extra cash to sustain myself. How possible could it have been for me to call myself a millionaire at 18 in such a circumstance? So my subjective answer to your question is..... While It's possible for a person of 18 to be a millionaire in Nigeria, it is rare, if the person is

1. Not into crime of any kind

2. Doesn't have talents that fetch money. Talents such as football, acting, comedy or creative ideas that sells

3. Isn't from a wealthy family

4. Doesn't have a wealthy benefactor

5. Have no friends who's parents are wealthy and such wealth is extended to friends in form of cash gifts and assistance

6. Doesn't have an inheritance that is valuable such as landed properties, houses, businesses or cars left behind by wealthy parents, benefactors or friends.

3 Likes

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by barragan: 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Imustnottalk:
is either you are into fraud or you parents are rich because at that age it isn't easy to make millions even some 30 years old men never still make millions

What do you mean "some"? Only 2% of Nigerians with bank accounts have ₦500,000 or more in their account. Most 40 year olds in Nigeria have never seen ₦500,000 before.

Don't be deceived not everyone can make a million naira <50 years of age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A 18 Year Old Really Achieve This? by Bishop1monte(m): 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
EkpoTony:

I swear I’m not even making it up. I lost more than 50 million, I’m 26 now though.. but I have a friend who’s in the other 3%.

Maybe you are into crypto

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded / How To Answer ''Tell Us About Yourself'' When A Recruiter Asks You / Career Opportunity @ Nimasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.