Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day (67494 Views)

Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Flier: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2021
They both look like Amoeba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by arantess: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2021
exactly how my wife embarrassed me on our court wedding day grin grin
i feel them

3 Likes

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by ACE1010: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
philo04:
Nah this kind bride go Sabi knack die

Exactly my opinion...
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by yuping(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
In naira Marley voice (how she no go know)

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Manbullet50(m): 11:57am On Aug 05, 2021
And it becomes a news embarassed
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Aug 05, 2021
philo04:
Hahhahhahha real bad boy grin
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2021
Either she doesn't love him or his mouth smells badly like the grilled meat of one Nairaland member
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Peppysco: 11:58am On Aug 05, 2021
That lady is obviously not interested in the marriage. I just dey pity the groom ahead cos many things go happen and he nor go get answer for them

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Vickkymanny: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2021
philo04:

Those lips are like someone that swallows 8 inch

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Franzinni: 11:59am On Aug 05, 2021
He is a penguin and she is used to sharks

Women are very simple to understand... if a woman disrespects you, it because you lost your balls and no woman wants to deal with another pusee
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by ignis: 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
I know this girl.... she's a badooo
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by rahman3853(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
Exactly, looks like one we them force for the marriage...
Graysons:
She is not shy,her face do not look like someone that is shy!
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by seyz91(m): 12:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
I tell you
ValCon888:
Shy to kiss in public.
Reverse cowgirl in private.
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Hassanmaye(m): 12:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Nonexisting1:
She can't kiss her husband in public but she can suck two dicks in private simultaneously. Pretentious daughters of Jezebel.
Haha
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by chimezieeze98: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBWFCTEA6NE

Na them dey bad pass when them dey behind closed doors
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Calicoe: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
philo04:
U know the koko
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by cinoedhunter: 12:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:
This one no be shyness at all.

I really pity this guy's ahead sha, because it's obvious this lady doesn't want him or she's hiding something. undecided
You just said my mind
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by hopexter(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
ValCon888:
Shy to kiss in public.
Reverse cowgirl in private.
grin grin na cos her family they there na, na home training cos am cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by akmath: 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Abi my brother mouth dey ooze ni
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by crazygod(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Arranged wedding. The guy might look disgusting to her. undecided

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by tesseract: 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
Which man holds a lady on her shoulders to kiss her? What happened to holding her by her waist and pulling her slowly? Smh...mumu man

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by resenne(f): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
She isn't shy, perhaps she doesn't know how to kiss
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Ladymillion(f): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
When she enters the ozza room you will see her skills!

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by MeghaneMorgane(f): 12:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
Make them enter room first. This man will think he is dealing with a naive girl he will not know that she is wild. Her eyes done tear reach back grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by majorbravo: 12:12pm On Aug 05, 2021
Graysons:
She is not shy,her face do not look like someone that is shy!
Lol at all. This girl face hard like pro.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by majorbravo: 12:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
tesseract:
Which man holds a lady on her shoulders to kiss her? What happened to holding her by her waist and pulling her slowly? Smh...mumu man
He is short nah. He is trying to climb mountain Olympus.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / She Blocked Me After Discovering I'm Nigerian(photos) / Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.