Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day (67488 Views)

Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy / I Like Her But I'm Shy To Woo Her / See How A Lady Curved Her Boyfriend Who Wanted To Kiss Her In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by buchai: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
After the marriage na she may want her hubby to be kissing her in public she was pretending that'll.
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by mechanics(m): 1:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Lolz.
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by biglizzy: 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pretenders do the worse

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by EbenezerTriumph: 1:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
tillaman:
She no go shy if schlong enter her mouth
what is schlong
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by sylve11: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
tillaman:
She no go shy if schlong enter her mouth

Lol @ schlong cheesy cool
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Herdeybayo1(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
shy to kiss......but
doddy styles in private roomies
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Shalommy(f): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2021
Chaii.. Guy man get mouth odour.
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nehyooh(m): 1:47pm On Aug 05, 2021
tamonokare:
She's not shy, she's not just happy marrying that young man and i am sure the person wey she like wey dey enter her holy of holies dey the reception ground. Fear women
grin
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Truvelisback(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
She isn't shy, she doesn't know how to kiss grin
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by highbee02: 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
bjtinz:

Abi o. In fact e be like say she don get belle o

For where u c am?
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by CALCULUS16: 2:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
bjtinz:

Abi o. In fact e be like say she don get belle o
aproko.com cheesy
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Mouth odour or her side guy is present
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by ajaoibrahim(m): 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2021
The bride had over kissed in private now forming shy at the event
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by stanisbaratheon: 2:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Leebeedo:

Which one be SCHLONG again ? grin cheesy grin grin

Ntanta grin

A.K.A dickson grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by aryzgreat: 2:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
She get spiritual husband

Take her to mountain of fire
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by zedegit: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
allwell51:
A trending video shows a soon to be wife (bride) avoiding the lips of her groom.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSKGUD-DFdO/?utm_medium=copy_link

watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iG9MzIvd5w&pp=sAQA

according to comments from different people, it was gathered that she has never kissed before leading to her shyness when she was asked to kiss the groom.

But the question is...
was she not informed about this before she said yes to the groom?

has she not attended wedding ceremonies Before?

what do you guys think?

Nonsense and ingredient.

How will it be if he later finds out her mileage is high or that his pikins resemble landlord?
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Benrosaria(m): 2:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
allwell51:
A trending video shows a soon to be wife (bride) avoiding the lips of her groom.

watch video here

according to comments from different people, it was gathered that she has never kissed before leading to her shyness when she was asked to kiss the groom.

But the question is...

what do you guys think?

But the bride wants to have babyshower ?? Lol lol lol lol
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by okwadatigbogal: 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
I can tell you that the guys mouth is smelling. Many Nigerian men have very bad breath and smell generally, and they will be demanding respect.. Very dirty pigs! If you like argue with your useless self. Nigerian women actually put up with lots of nonsense all in the name of being humble and submissive. That's why i laugh when i see nairaland boys dropping useless comments on women... shioor
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by nathyx(m): 2:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
That girl needs to be investigated grin grin
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by alesworld: 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Shy ba! In the next 9 months na naming ceremony we go they talk about. So people are just local that`s it.
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by busariabeyx24(m): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
She may not be shy, maybe the bobo has halitosis. Just saying

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by ATTAH012(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Guess,,,, is becouse of mouth odour.
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by highness25(m): 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
allwell51:

watch video here

But the question is...

what do you guys think?
But if na inside room she go use am baff the man thing before she put am for that place
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
The guy mouth fit dey smell cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Edyice: 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2021
Her mine boyfriend is around
And that lips belong to him grin
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by jahsharon: 4:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Graysons:
She is not shy,her face do not look like someone that is shy!

Experienced Yoruba Demon, I greet you sir.

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by winner37(m): 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
I remember on my uncle wedding ,when the pastor said you may kiss your bride i brought out my phone to have a clear video and pictures of the kiss hmmmm,little did I know my uncle and his wife were shy to kiss each other it was funny ...

I pitty my wife that day what I will do to her the whole congregation wi be begging me to stop and many will learn to kiss their wife on that day..
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by zexy2030(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ladymillion:
When she enters the ozza room you will see her skills!
I hate you.
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by zexy2030(m): 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Govocrete:
I witness similar thing in 2008. The lady was heavy (7 month pregnant) so the had a wedding/marriage blessing in the church.

After everything, the new husband and wife was asked to kiss and the pregnant wife was shy and avoiding the husband.

Pastor was surprised, he asked the women "that thing you are carrying, how did it get there"?
Na conscience dey worry am. The man is not owner.
Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by LiveLifeHub(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
Daveambition:
The number one personality trait I hate is hypocrisy.

Imagine woman wey she & I just conclude marriage rites go come stand before me in public dey deny me kiss "as per" SHYNESS
You MUST be mahd...
Even the Manchi resemble Simpleton

At times it is not about hypocrisy but personality or principle.

To some people, kissing is like sex, some can sex in public while some can't. So because they can't sex in the public does that make them hypocrites?

1 Like

Re: Bride Too Shy To Kiss Her Husband On Their Wedding Day by Gfskw: 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride And Groom Crying At Their Wedding (Photos) / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.