Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:49 AM

Should I Just Cut My Losses And Move On? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Just Cut My Losses And Move On? (2878 Views)

Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / Help,My GF Threatened 2 Cut My Di*k n giv me 2 eat If I Smile Or Talk 2 Any Gal / Should I Count My Losses And Move On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Just Cut My Losses And Move On? by Shinor(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2011
The saddest thing with your story is what it can do to your self esteem. No one and I repeat no one loves being rejected. Not guys. Not girls. In a situation like this where you have seen and believed to have given your all and behaved in the best possible way and your so called boy friend behaves like a case for Inspector Colombo, it can slowly and gradually have long lasting effects on you especially with regards to your next relationship.
You might think you are fine now. But wait till the next guy comes along and then the thoughts start emerging. Will he behave like the other guy? Is there something about your person that might send the new guy away? All manner of thoughts overtake your thinking process and this can be really troublesome.

Step back.
Take Heart
Get your emotions in order again.

And finally kick his ass as far as you can.

Don't even entertain any calls.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groom Utters Name Of Ex During Wedding Vows. / How Old Is Your Relationship? / Why Gurls Sleep The Way They Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.