Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man (2034 Views)

Anita & Jide: Man Who Earns ₦15m Asks His Fiancee Who Earns ₦42m To Quit Her Job / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Airforce Officer & His Fiancee Who Is A Lawyer / Pre-wedding Photo Of Chelsea Fan And His Fiancee Who Is Man United Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:50am On Aug 06, 2021
I heard one saying she shouldn't have broken up. What if the result of the penetration is the birth of triplet wouldn't one break up
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man by arthurwillia(m): 8:51am On Aug 06, 2021
Story never complete sha that I’m sure
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man by Aurelius1(m): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:

That's why I broke up first to be on a safe side. Please call that man, he is not picking my calls. I need him called out and exposed
If you want to take up the case you need proof of forceful penetration. Besides, why didn't she report the case when it happened? Sorry bro, you have nothing to slam a rape conviction on that man. Just take a walk like a dog with its tail in-between its legs. The baba don enjoy wetin you dey enjoy. Sorry.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man by Ruke1989: 9:40am On Aug 06, 2021
He is calling the girl to threaten her further following your calls. I have instructed her to the offence get a way to talk him to admitting his offence via phone line now that he is calling to threaten her
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man by greenguy: 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Ruke1989:
She has this useless middle aged man in her office she resumed 4 months back who has been toasting and threatening to seep with her at all cost. She told me two months back, I warned the man to refrain but he didn't stop

The police won't ask her for a dime. It's rape. It's serious. The man will be arrested, disgraced and sent to jail. Apart from the police, there are also government agencies and NGOs that can take this personal on her behalf. Find them out in Ibadan.

However, from your story I doubt she was raped. Sounds more like she did it for a gain and made an excuse you can easily swallow.

Good luck on your love life.
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:49am On Aug 06, 2021
Peaceadebu:
I reject your kind of Fiance in Jesus name. I mean this is her trying time and all you could think of in that your empty skull is a break up. Who does that?��. And as for that Man hmmmmm. Heaven and Earth will surely be against him. Brother better go back to your girlfriend and be her support system now

Go back and be her support system??
Is he a pyschologist ??

Dude never listen to this advice..
Why would she allow the man to her house.. abi d man break door and gained entrance..
Make d stupid girl get out abegg
Re: I Broke Up With My Fiancee Who Got Raped By A Middle Aged Man by DenreleDave(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
The lady is not truthful... She is hiding many things

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Scared. / I Finally Let Her Go. Now I Am Free / I Have Got Crowd Around Me Yet Am Still Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.