Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone (6793 Views)

Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by goldstar25(f): 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
FahBuLous:
Nice name...
M surprised what you said came from a lady
Why?
Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by FahBuLous: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
goldstar25:

Why?
It's rare
Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by goldstar25(f): 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
FahBuLous:
It's rare
Ok
Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by Palazee(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Chaii

Our elder mosdii is not around

Anyways the gospel must be preached regardless

Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by pharrelaustin: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
She just lost an angel . She should understand nt every 1 who is rich like show off
Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by JOHNEMMA1(m): 3:28am On Aug 07, 2021
Another fame and fade passing phase of life. Hold on guys some will use a car to beg you soon
Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by Sanni45(m): 4:28am On Aug 07, 2021
sunshineV:
ur english get pepper spray
E get taser join. grin
Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by Amarisco(f): 4:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Poverty of the pocket is not a sin, but that of the mind? Unforgivable.

Nonsense
Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by seanwilliam(m): 5:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Gideoniteprime4:

you've got a point sha, but i kinda think you said it wrong.... apple's iphone is the king of rip off, the quality is indeed flagship but it doesn't match the price tag, i mean, you're getting an aluminium frame, wireless charging, glass back, crispy display, water and dust resistance and a frequently updated os, but other android counterparts can give you the same specs for a lower price, hope you get me?
[b]take the samsung s6 and the iphone 6s for example, [/b]forget their release dates (barely a year apart)
the difference in specs and price between both gadgets can easily be spotted out, the sammy gives you more bang for your buck kiss

In 2021. ? Samsung s6 and IPhone 6s, which one will perform better ?? iPhone 6s of course ..

Btw, the girl is dumb , there are some androids that are way more expensive than iPhone .

There’s no big deed using iPhone… I’m basically using cos of reliability and resale value .. also some apps work a bit better on it. That’s all.
Re: Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone by MUMUBBQGRILLS: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
Styluss:
that's not true
I said most not all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Vs White Pus?y / I Can't Stand Men With Little D!cks / Wish A Nairalander Happy Valentine With A Voice Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.