Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) (1273 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / Girl Mocks Guy For Trying To Get Her Number With Android Phone / Nigerian Man Parks Car On Expressway, Romances His Girlfriend. Nigerians Angry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by Bvlgari: 9:58pm On May 31, 2022
Girl mocks lecturers and students car parks at her school as more fancy cars are seen in the student car park than in the lecturer car park.

I donno sha o but this doesnt seem funny to me for some reasons.

Share your opinions below pls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyGZzhjmoF0
Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2022
let this foolish person point to her car, before mocking that of others.

10 Likes

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by God1000(m): 10:07pm On May 31, 2022
Stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by Emma2Seconds: 10:12pm On May 31, 2022
Daughters Of EVE

1 Like

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by majamajic(m): 10:15pm On May 31, 2022
What's funny ?
Na about cars ?
Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:32pm On May 31, 2022
If those lecturers want buy cars...yahoo boys no go near
Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by cavreek: 10:42pm On May 31, 2022
It will be irresponsible laughing at people who have achieved alot because of cars that they don't fancy at all

2 Likes

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by Ballzproblemm: 10:45pm On May 31, 2022
which one does her father owns, let me not use her cause most Nigeria girls can't afford to buy car , Nigeria girls and their love for material things.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by Melovar: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2022
My generation is full of small minded fools

1 Like

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by Lee99: 1:01am On Jun 01, 2022
This one dey school but 0 sense, car na achievement? The idiot that is mocking her father's mates which one does she have? Or even her father which one he get? 85% of Nigerian girls are beyond redemption, I sure say yahoo boys don use am

2 Likes

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by GeneralPula: 4:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Funniest thing be say her Pman no fit get car self..

Besides that, what’s so special about muscle?

Nah why dem dey talk say naija girls wey get brain no reach 5..

2 Likes

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 01, 2022
IF the Young Girl knew the responsibility most of those Lecturers have that these young Guys do not have she wouldn't be that silly..

She uses CAR to measure her GDP.....

3 Likes

Re: Girl Mocks Lecturers And Students Car Parks At Her School (vid) by BigRocky: 6:58am On Jun 01, 2022
Wetin pain me bday,her car nor dey lecturer or student side!

Empty vessel they say

(1) (Reply)

True Life Story: My Sister Is Pregnant For Me And We Are Getting Married Soon / Shell Camp Houses Are Ugly / Love Is A Trap In The Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.