Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

This Breakfast I Gave My Husband - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Breakfast I Gave My Husband (97747 Views)

The CHEAP breakfast I prepared this morning / My Husband Loves Heavy Breakfast! / Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by providencia(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Naija guys
Marry a Ghanaian woman o
Or an Ivorian
We are natural cooks

kiss

Nigeria women suck at cooking

I am out cheesy

God bless your home

2 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by mdntiri(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Precious girl are you Fante? I find the Fantes to be some of the best cooks around. Ok I see you're Asante Akyem

Preciousgirl:

U will love it and marry a Ghanaian

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by Albertone(m): 9:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
hybrid11:

Wait oo
That green sauce is it cassava leave?? Or

Seems like weed (marijuana)

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by Albertone(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mhen all those green leaves,they look like marijuana... Original Marley kush.Even the plate looks like a plate of sacrifice here in Nigeria.Funny enough,one guy said the fish is not dead yet oh my God!

2 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by mdntiri(m): 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
That melanin-rich skin is coming from eating natural foods like these

studentofTruth:

I will love to date an ebony Ghanaian queen. They have this shiny dark skin that I fancy a lot.

2 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by samwash(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
Presentation matters.

3 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by mdntiri(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2021
Check out Mark Wiens' Kumasi Ghana YouTube videos where he tasted this food and come back with a reply

AlphaStorm:
Well, I wont judge the look of the food until I taste it. It just might be a delicacy !!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by mdntiri(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
That clay plate is a YES YES for us Ghanaians. That is as natural as natural can get, and we're not shy about it. You'll find these plates in our "chop bars"/restaurants and our homes

TheEnygma:
As a "foodie" I'm not gonna judge the food until I taste it, it might actually taste better than it looks.

Although that plate is a NO-NO for me.

2 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by mdntiri(m): 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Precious girl introduce Ghanaian meals to your in-laws, husband's friends, your area people.
Preciousgirl:
My husband appreciates my food and that's all what matters

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by BrutusOj(m): 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
All of you folks here didn't think in the direction the lady aimed at for the breakfast. Plantain is a rich source of energy for men..if you know you know wink, plus I am in same school of thought with those who think the leaf in the sauce might be mj which is a natural aphrodisiac grin grin for the hubby to get into action sharply after breakfast. Don't judge a book by its cover. Nothing is wrong eating from clay plate, isn't ceramic plates made from same clay? Or cos it's not looking Western packaged? I will like to visit Ghana cos of their banku+tilapia foods.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by BrutusOj(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
samwash:
Presentation matters.
Which other presentation again? Na project defense? That's a local food and it's in the right plate. The food wasn't served to a visitor but her husband and their culture permits that. We Nigerians are loosing every aspect of our culture and traditions cos of western civilization. Back in those days when we visit village, breakfast was best served hot inside clay pots and we did enjoyed it like nothing else. Today, if you go to most villages in Nigeria, the earthen pots are gone, villagers now drink from plastic containers which can never give you that chillness from earthen pots. Our civilization can never be like that of Europeans abi Americans, why throw away every aspects of our sweet traditional and cultural values?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by Cokahot: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not even croaker fish. This kind food if u chop am,e dey sweet for 1 min. When you sleep,na vomit

3 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by Zxcvbnm98: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Are you sure that fish isn't still alive? Lol.

4 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by samwash(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
BrutusOj:
Which other presentation again? Na project defense? That's a local food and it's in the right plate. The food wasn't served to a visitor but her husband and their culture permits that. We Nigerians are loosing every aspect of our culture and traditions cos of western civilization. Back in those days when we visit village, breakfast was best served hot inside clay pots and we did enjoyed it like nothing else. Today, if you go to most villages in Nigeria, the earthen pots are gone, villagers now drink from plastic containers which can never give you that chillness from earthen pots. Our civilization can never be like that of Europeans abi Americans, why throw away every aspects of our sweet traditional and cultural values?

Everybody with its own choice.
If that same food was served in a fancy, colourful breakable plate & presented in a tray, which will you go for ?
Am not disputing the fact it was serve & presened in a local dish, that is their way of life, but I can't eat from that local dish, not that anything is wrong with it but it's just my choice & my mindset because that local pot/ plate is mostly use for sacrifices, I have seen a lot of it & so it disgust me. To meet the entire food looks like a road side sacrifices, one more time it disgust me a lot, sorry I can't help my self.
The world is envolving so fast, some habits are dropping, whiling some habits are been picked up either good or bad it all depends on the individuals, it's a matter of choice.

4 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by BrutusOj(m): 12:18am On Aug 07, 2021
samwash:

Everybody with its own choice.
If that same food was served in a fancy, colourful breakable plate & presented in a tray, which will you go for ?
Am not disputing the fact it was serve & presened in a local dish, that is their way of life, but I can't eat from that local dish, not that anything is wrong with it but it's just my choice & my mindset because that local pot/ plate is mostly use for sacrifices, I have seen a lot of it & so it disgust me. To meet the entire food looks like a road side sacrifices, one more time it disgust me a lot, sorry I can't help my self.
The world is envolving so fast, some habits are dropping, whiling some habits are been picked up either good or bad it all depends on the individuals, it's a matter of choice.
Says who? cheesy Nollywood movies or the whitemen who came to deceive us to abandon our culture and traditions? Have you eaten isi ewu or nkwobi before?

2 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by TheKingOfCrumb: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2021
Albertone:

Seems like weed (marijuana)
She is about to meet the high gods

2 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by SocialJustice: 7:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Naija guys
Marry a Ghanaian woman o
Or an Ivorian
We are natural cooks

kiss

Nigeria women suck at cooking

I am out cheesy
Good cooks and experts of seizing your man's property in your country. Ivorian women are way better.

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by pointblank247(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2021
This is how they kill innocent men

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by Thereddevil: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2021
Even the devils we sacrifice to will reject this meal

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by Preciousgirl(f): 10:56am On Aug 07, 2021
mdntiri:
Precious girl are you Fante? I find the Fantes to be some of the best cooks around. Ok I see you're Asante Akyem

Yeah Asante Akyem Agogo

And u?

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by studentofTruth: 11:10am On Aug 07, 2021
mdntiri:
That melanin-rich skin is coming from eating natural foods like these

Yeah, I agree.
Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by studentofTruth: 11:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:

We are a definition of black beauty

Yeah, your girls love and maintain their original skin color, unlike ours who tone, organic-tone, and bleach-tone their skin until it turns to "It was dark"
Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by studentofTruth: 11:20am On Aug 07, 2021
Preciousgirl:

I can hook you up if you are a CHRISTIAN with good character; marriage ony

Feel free
Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by novia22(f): 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Lamasta:

You mean amadioha too get taste grin

Yes na....you think say na only thunder him come this world to come dey blow?
Who no like better thing....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by Lamasta(m): 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
novia22:

Yes na....you think say na only thunder him come this world to come dey blow?
Who no like better thing....
This one strong o grin Amadioha on da beat....
Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by mdntiri(m): 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
I'm Ewe. I spent my childhood in Sekondi-Takoradi, I have Nigeria in-laws

Preciousgirl:

Yeah Asante Akyem Agogo

And u?

2 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
BrutusOj:
All of you folks here didn't think in the direction the lady aimed at for the breakfast. Plantain is a rich source of energy for men..if you know you know wink, plus I am in same school of thought with those who think the leaf in the sauce might be mj which is a natural aphrodisiac grin grin for the hubby to get into action sharply after breakfast. Don't judge a book by its cover. Nothing is wrong eating from clay plate, isn't ceramic plates made from same clay? Or cos it's not looking Western packaged? I will like to visit Ghana cos of their banku+tilapia foods.
That fish is alive. Look at it very well

3 Likes

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by Preciousgirl(f): 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
mdntiri:
I'm Ewe. I spent my childhood in Sekondi-Takoradi, I have Nigeria in-laws

Oh ok

Efua a?

1 Like

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by PetroDolla2020: 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Are you sure? The impression I get is that most Nigerians don’t like Ghanaians or anything Ghana. grin cheesy

mdntiri:
The Ghana High Commission/Consulate in Nigeria should be organizing lots of Ghana-themed food fairs/exhibitions to help Nigerians familiarize themselves with Ghanaian stuff. Ghana has LOTS of good stuff.

Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by mdntiri(m): 7:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ei m3for n. Wo ha dey? (How about you?) So how's Nigeria treating you as a Ghanaian?

Preciousgirl:

Oh ok

Efua a?
Re: This Breakfast I Gave My Husband by mdntiri(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
But this would be the High Commission people organizing Ghana-themed events for Ghana people/lovers of Ghana, especially on Ghana celebration days. I'm sure they already do this, they should just up it a notch and give it more media coverage. Menzgold tried something like that in the entertainment space where they lined up a Ghana All star concert in Nigeria. These things go a long way to put our stuff out there. of late our Stonebwoys, Sarkodies, King Promises and co. are beginning to do more Africa/Nigeria/world-wide interactions/shows, it's the way to go.

PetroDolla2020:
Are you sure? The impression I get is that most Nigerians don’t like Ghanaians or anything Ghana. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Lady Refuses To Eat Out Of The Assorted Meat She Sells In Okokomaiko, Lagos / Yoruba Name For Cloves And Parsley. / 4 Fruits Nigerians Don't Know The English Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.