Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom (1671 Views)

Two SHS Girls Challenge Themselves In H.0.T Tw3.rk Dance Competition / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Lady Marries Her Dubai-based Fiancé Ably Represented By Throw Pillows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2021
There are great Nigerian heroes who the Nigerian government nor Nigerians don't remember anymore, but when they die, that's when people will know about them. Now they are alive, no one will talk about them at all. Nigeria doesn't celebrate its past heroes at all, and this is one of the problems we have in this country. A man known as Isaac Chinagorom represented Nigeria in a dancing competition in England many years ago.
According to Isaac, he said he was around 16 years when he represented Nigeria to dance amongst other countries of the world in 1984. He said the contestants in the competition were 600 in number. President Buhari was the head of state at that time. Buhari called him in the Army Barracks and told him to put his head up and represent Nigeria very well.
Buhari encouraged him, advised him, and told him to go, when he comes back, he would be given a house and a good job to do. He went to the competition in London and got the third position amongst 600 contestants all over the world. He was given an award which is still with him to date. He came back to Nigeria with joy all over his face, but the promises Buhari gave him were not accomplished.
His promises weren't accomplished because another head of state took over from Buhari when he came back. So Buhari was no more in power, that's how he was forgotten till today. Even the trophy that was given to him is still with him. No one cared to know about his whereabouts, even people from his state and community. It is very appalling how Nigeria forgets her past heroes so easily.
Issac said he's taught all his children how to dance, including his wife. Everyone in his family knows how to dance very well. He's worked with several Nollywood actors like Mr. Ibu and others. He said when Buhari became the president of Nigeria in 2015, he was expecting him to compensate him, but he never did that. Please like, share, and follow me up.
Source: https://m.facebook.com/BBCnewsIgbo/videos/561229471726018/?refsrc=deprecated&_rdr
Lalasticla
Seun

Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2021
More pictures

Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by habsydiamond(m): 10:27am On Aug 06, 2021
If this is another name for our government I will better call it promise and fail...
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by Aidejay(m): 10:34am On Aug 06, 2021
"It is very appalling how Nigeria forgets her past heroes so easily."
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by yanabasee1(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Good one....
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2021
Aidejay:
"It is very appalling how Nigeria forgets her past heroes so easily."
how buhari or how Nigeria
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by Aidejay(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2021
Buhari with his dementia and long term memory loss plus ear and throat problems including severe degenerative disease and fulanicrapism must have forgotten that something like this ever happened.
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 10:38am On Aug 06, 2021
yanabasee1:
Good one....
good one from Buhari?
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2021
habsydiamond:
If this is another name for our government I will better call it promise and fail...
Buhari cause this
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by yanabasee1(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2021
saintbillion:
good one from Buhari?

Grow a brain if you don't have one.... Never mention that name on my mentions again....
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 10:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Lol boss. No vex
yanabasee1:

Grow a brain if you don't have one.... Never mention that name on my mentions again....
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by Aidejay(m): 10:45am On Aug 06, 2021
saintbillion:
how buhari or how Nigeria
when he dies they will now send one worwor governors wife to go and do condolences, snap picture and give the small small children 5 million naira.
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2021
Aidejay:
Buhari with his dementia and long term memory loss plus ear and throat problems including severe degenerative disease and fulanicrapism must have forgotten that something like this ever happened.

LMFAO...
You dey vex ooo
See as you dey land bubu uppercuts anyhow.. grin grin
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2021
Aidejay:
lol. hehehehe
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by tommy589(m): 11:04am On Aug 06, 2021
Chinagorom,I can not forget that name. He emerged from John player gold leaf dancing competition to represent Nigeria then
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by wilsonchilboy(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2021
Chai
Nd ordinary big brother is making many rich
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2021
Aidejay:
when he dies they will now send one worwor governors wife to go and do condolences, snap picture and give the small small children 5 million naira.
exactly
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

LMFAO...
You dey vex ooo
See as you dey land bubu uppercuts anyhow.. grin grin
I swear
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2021
tommy589:
Chinagorom,I can not forget that name. He emerged from John player gold leaf dancing competition to represent Nigeria then
you are right
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by Loyalty100: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
So much money wasting in the country, so many billions stacked away that might never be touched, so many mansions that might never be inhabited, so many super cars that might never leave the garage anytime soon, yet, so much suffering among the Masses, it takes hardwork+grace to cross that thick line between rich and poor. God help us
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by Sonnobax15(m): 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
angry
That was when Nigeria was Nigeria and still the giant of Africa....No be this present Nigeria wey be the giant shithole of Africa as a whole lipsrsealed

Back, then,it used to be a huge privilege to represent Nigeria in terms of sport and other activities... But now,many people do that just to showcase their talents and as an escape route out of the shithole.

Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by Linearray: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
That year. I remember Isaac Chinagorom. Can't also forget Charles Hopst etc.
Watched the video tape severally. The days of VHS.
Indomie generations cannot relate with this.
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Linearray:
That year. I remember Isaac Chinagorom. Can't also forget Charles Hopst etc.
Watched the video tape severally. The days of VHS.
Indomie generations cannot relate with this.
yes u are right. But that's not what we're talking here. Ask Buhari to settle this man
Re: I Represented Nigeria In Dance Competition At London In 1984. Isaac Chinagorom by saintbillion(m): 3:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sonnobax15:
angry
That was when Nigeria was Nigeria and still the giant of Africa....No be this present Nigeria wey be the giant shithole of Africa as a whole lipsrsealed

Back, then,it used to be a huge privilege to represent Nigeria in terms of sport and other activities... But now,many people do that just to showcase their talents and as an escape route out of the shithole.
mmmmh easy oo

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Lady Cuts Her Lover’s Dreadlocks While He Was Asleep [video] / Single Mother's On The Increase / Should You Be Loyal To Your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.