Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Single Mother's On The Increase - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother's On The Increase (1657 Views)

Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Is A Single Mother & Also To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother's On The Increase by Decentdave(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good pm everyone. I Just noticed something in which I just need to share, who else notice the rise of single mothers in our society today.I will tell you out of every ten mature Ladies,four to five are single mothers.why in this generation?...pls let's contribute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2022
You shouldn't have a problem with that..most of them are victims of men inability to control their sexual urge.. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by brosom(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2022
Not everyone have the capacity to be in the institution of marriage.

Period.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:32pm On Mar 26, 2022

Because they never know what they want with their insatiable taste for adventure
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Liveordie: 2:47pm On Mar 26, 2022
In 10-15years from now, we will start seeing the negative impact of this action. There is a reason why there should be a balance in bringing up a child (father/mother). Nature cannot be shortchanged. Just wait for the outcome...

1 Like

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Felimax(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2022
Better like that. A lot of folks believe marriage is a scam. A followed a thread here yesterday where the Op ask what married people are enjoying in marriage that singles are not? I just read through and kept my calm cos when I see the volume of people liking some comment I just concluded that this generation has nothing to offer emotionally.

I for one cannot stand a lot of what most guys defined as a healthy relationship. When I was single I can't date a girl without the aim of marriage in my mind cos mum will always warn me never to allow two women have babies for me. This I grew up with.

The trend today is the day she comes to your house that day she is your girl and if you meet her with another dude elsewhere, maybe in the club you have to keep your distance, worst case just give her a wave. As in, who does that? With marriage my wife is out to protect me more than I am ready to protect myself, if she sleeps and dreams 10x half of it will be warning me about women and my spending habits. You see!

Now, there is no value again. People are not ready to be the best of them they are seriously arguing that you take them for the nonsense they are regardless. That is the norm now hence the increase on single Parenthood.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Felimax(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Liveordie:
In 10-15years from now, we will start seeing the negative impact of this action. There is a reason why there should be a balance in bringing up a child (father/mother). Nature cannot be shortchanged. Just wait for the outcome...

Please, let the trend continue. I am an advocate of if your spouse to be is not from a formidable home, I mean a family where both parents are still together, no matter how beautiful leave him/her where you meet them.

The standard I gave to myself and which I must pass on to my kids.
My father-in-law of blessed memory has five girls apart from the one that is a Reverend sister the rest are married to their spouses who are also from formidable family. Great man I call him.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by budaatum: 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
You shouldn't have a problem with that..most of them are victims of men inability to control their sexual urge.. undecided

Thank you. Though I bet most will claim it's the woman's fault.

In today's age of rampant venereal disease, no woman in her right senses would stay married to a dog, because not only might he shorten his own life with HIV/AIDS and syphilis, he might shorten her life too, and the children will become orphans, and logic just shows one parent is better than no parent at all.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
budaatum:

Thank you. Though I bet most will claim it's the woman's fault.

In today's age of rampant venereal disease, no woman in her right senses would stay married to a dog, because not only might he shorten his own life with HIV/AIDS and syphilis, he might shorten her life too, and the children will become orphans, and logic just shows one parent is better than no parent at all.
Thanks a lot for your contribution I really appreciate..
You just hit the nail on the head..the bolded is top notch.. kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Decentdave:
Good pm everyone. I Just noticed something in which I just need to share, who else notice the rise of single mothers in our society today. I will tell you out of every ten mature Ladies,four to five are single mothers. why in this generation?...pls let's contribute
What that means is about 4 or 5 out of every 10 men out there are probably fathers to those kids, not counting those who go around impregnating multiple women. undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2022
Where are the fathers.

These women didn't get pregnant by themselves right?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2022
Decentdave:
Good pm everyone. I Just noticed something in which I just need to share, who else notice the rise of single mothers in our society today.I will tell you out of every ten mature Ladies,four to five are single mothers.why in this generation?...pls let's contribute

And the single fathers nkor or the women went through an immaculate conception right?

You are just an attention seeker that wants to bash women if they go for abortion you lots will condemn them and call it murder they keep the pregnancy you will open a thread to bash them

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Qatar2022: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
If they close their legs would it happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Qatar2022:

If they close their legs would it happened?
Stop being a silly kid and read my comment properly.. undecided
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by GOFRONT(m): 4:52pm On Mar 26, 2022
So you mean fairly used materials everywhere??

Well, if it is time for me to get married, I will lower my search light to SS3 to find a wife.
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Marvyx(m): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

A man can only sleep with a woman that WANTS to sleep with him. A woman can sleep with whoever she wants save for disciplined men. Apart from the rape-victims, as a woman, if you choose to get knocked out by a guy who isn't going to stick around, that's on you for spreading your legs and not the guy.

Preach to the ladies to close their legs coz they are the gatekeepers of sex. They ought to be accountable for their actions...... But I guess accountability is a female's kryptonite. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
Marvyx:

A man can only sleep with a woman that WANTS to sleep with him. A woman can sleep with whoever she wants save for disciplined men. Apart from the rape-victims, as a woman, if you choose to get knocked out by a guy who isn't going to stick around, that's on you for spreading your legs and not the guy.

Preach to the ladies to close their legs coz they are the gatekeepers of sex. They ought to be accountable for their actions...... But I guess accountability is a female's kryptonite. smiley
Keep mute and read to understand..stop blabbing or dont you understand what I mean by inability to control one's sexual urge.. undecided

Don't come here to display your babyish attitude..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Qatar2022: 7:12pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I don't know where your problem come from but you to grow up. You can't differentiate insult from questions
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:13pm On Mar 26, 2022
Qatar2022:

I don't know where your problem come from but you to grow up. You can't differentiate insult from questions
Get out of my mention boy.. undecided
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Boogyman557: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Cardealer2021(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2022
I think the increase in single mother recently is caused by irresponsible men.
But the women are to be blame more,
Most girls refuse to be responsible and honest, hence most men don't take them serious

1 Like

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are very silly.

This women should be held accountable.

It's always women that want raw saex.

And after it, they won't take contraceptives.

Some want to use it to trap the man

Some of these women are eediots.
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by toujurs: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
[/b]You shouldn't have a problem with that[b]..most of them are victims of men inability to control their sexual urge.. undecided
Can you allow your brother to marry a single mother undecided,
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
toujurs:
Can you allow your brother to marry a single mother undecided,
It's his choice to make not mine.. cry
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by toujurs: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And the single fathers nkor or the women went through an immaculate conception right?

You are just an attention seeker that wants to bash women if they go for abortion you lots will condemn them and call it murder they keep the pregnancy you will open a thread to bash them

please shut it, Every thread is always about bashing women undecided. 65% of the women out there got pregnant out of their stupidity and for a selfish reason.
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Bugwu: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
How convenient. You just made it look as if men are only ones to be held responsible here. The ladies should be held accountable too for opening their legs for irresponsible men.
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2022
Bugwu:

How convenient. You just made it look as if men are only ones to be held responsible here. The ladies should be held accountable too for opening their legs for irresponsible men.
I guess irresponsible is boldly written on their forehead..or rapist is boldly written on their forehead too.. shocked
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2022
toujurs:
please shut it, Every thread is always about bashing women undecided. 65% of the women out there got pregnant out of their stupidity and for a selfish reason.

And who is this urchin common get lost undecided

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by BRATISLAVA: 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

And who is this urchin common get lost undecided

A lot of single urchins have a hot to say about single and married women.

Those pots are never tired.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
U no get single sense for head undecided
The men pointed gun to their head that made them spread legs abi undecided
Muntula undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by princefrank76: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
real huh? Were they raped by these same men? U sound very maopic this time
Re: Single Mother's On The Increase by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2022
Liveordie:
I'm scared for the next generation actually. A woman can't raise a manly man

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Steve Burton Separate From His Wife, Says She’s Pregnant With Another Man Child / No Pant +video / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Her Nude On The Internet? ( Serious Question )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.