Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Introvert Not Proud - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert Not Proud (927 Views)

I Am Not Proud Of Myself Because Of What I Am Into Now Due To Frustration / Why Are Single Mothers Not Proud Of Their Child(ren)? / How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introvert Not Proud by Nomanlike(m): 5:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
Because I dress good, looks cute and like to mind my business doesn't mean I am proud. People who have never spoken to you conclude that you are proud and therefore get defensive when you interact with them. I am an introvert who chooses his moment to interact. The ideology you guys have that handsome cool guys must be proud is bleeped up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introvert Not Proud by yuping(m): 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Noted
Re: Introvert Not Proud by Godada(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
However you choose to live your life should be your prerogative. Coming here to sound off doesn't add up. Be cool, dude.

1 Like

Re: Introvert Not Proud by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Okay but e no concern nairaland

1 Share

Re: Introvert Not Proud by Nomanlike(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Doja2000:
Okay but e no concern nairaland
na your papa get nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Introvert Not Proud by Monogamy: 6:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Wetin you self dey find upadan and you called yourself an introvert?

Probably dressing to impress or oppress
Re: Introvert Not Proud by Cholls(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Re: Introvert Not Proud by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nomanlike:
nope. Na my ancestors get am.
Re: Introvert Not Proud by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Monogamy:

Re: Introvert Not Proud by stanliwise(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Godada:
However you choose to live your life should be your prerogative. Coming here to sound off doesn't add up. Be cool, dude.
apt and concise
Re: Introvert Not Proud by Muna4real(f): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nomanlike:
Because I dress good, looks cute and like to mind my business doesn't mean I am proud. People who have never spoken to you conclude that you are proud and therefore get defensive when you interact with them. I am an introvert who chooses his moment to interact. The ideology you guys have that handsome cool guys must be proud is bleeped up.

I feel your pain. It's not easy to be an introvert.
Re: Introvert Not Proud by Humanoid01(m): 10:33pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nomanlike:
I know exactly how this feels. I'm sure you had a bad experience with peoole today, and you couldn't help overthinking about it when you got home.

They may not tell you to your face that you are proud, but their actions suggest that. I get that a lot, yeah.

Don't forget you are in Nigeria, a society where the masses don't give a damn about your personality traits, they always expect everyone to exhibit customary social traits and please them.

They just don't understand. Bro no matter what, don't fake yourself for those people to accept you. If they judge you without giving you a chance to explain yourself (if that's even a thing), then they sure as heaven don't deserve your attention.

3 Likes

Re: Introvert Not Proud by DSuperiorBrand: 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nomanlike:

grin this people will not kill me with laughter
Re: Introvert Not Proud by Nomanlike(m): 8:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

looking good is a business bro
Re: Introvert Not Proud by Nomanlike(m): 8:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Humanoid01:

I know exactly how this feels. I'm sure you had a bad experience with peoole today, and you couldn't help overthinking about it when you got home.

They may not tell you to your face that you are proud, but their actions suggest that. I get that a lot, yeah.

Don't forget you are in Nigeria, a society where the masses don't give a damn about your personality traits, they always expect everyone to exhibit customary social traits and please them.

They just don't understand. Bro no matter what, don't fake yourself for those people to accept you. If they judge you without giving you a chance to explain yourself (if that's even a thing), then they sure as heaven don't deserve your attention.
finally someone with sense shows up. I appreciate yo contribution bro and I will always pay deaf ears. Just that it can get worse when you overthink it with time which might lead to anxiety
Re: Introvert Not Proud by Divoc19(f): 8:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Let them think whatever.

Your real friends will always stay with you.

Nomanlike:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Latifah Mohammad / See What I Got In Return from a friend / Redpillers Are Everywhere!! I Shola On Twitter Is A King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.