Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters (547 Views)

Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant….. (18+) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by Nomanlike(m): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
You read that right. Since the system have been designed to keep us jobless I will keep pounding yo sisters and daughters ferociously.
Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
you mean the same way that these rich people (who created the system) are using their ill-gotten funds to sample YOUR own sisters/daughters?! if you want to remotely hurt these people, you need to strike where they actually care (aka their wallet).

2 Likes

Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by Nomanlike(m): 9:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Who can guess what I will be doing tomorrow morning? �
Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish
Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by Nomanlike(m): 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Doja2000:
Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish Rubbish
lol Aisha thinks otherwise tho
Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nomanlike:
lol Aisha thinks otherwise tho
who be Aisha
Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by Nomanlike(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Doja2000:
who be Aisha
this gal what do you want from me
Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Nomanlike:
this gal what do you want from me
wetin this one dey talk about
Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by Nomanlike(m): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
So angry i might pound two ferociously tonight
Re: Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters by JoeRizzla(m): 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2022
I will be orderingng two girls to spend some time with me in my hotel room till weekend,

Maybe one of them might be your sister.

Well am gonna enjoy them
Cheers ✌️

(1) (Reply)

Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? / The Love Story That Shocked The World : This Video Will Make You Cry / Pastors, Imams, Unsolicited-Advisers, Derailers Pls Stay Off!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.