Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,270 members, 7,818,929 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) (2455 Views)

Taking Out All Life's Frustration On Yo Daughters And Sisters / Tiwa Savage Rocking A Guy At A Club Seductively / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Freshtruth(m): 3:09pm On Mar 26
Omo

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by brain54(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26
Both aren't my spec...

But would choose tiwa over tems. I often wonder when people say tems is fine. I find her unattractive.

Tiwa is beautiful. She just isn't my kind of woman tho.

As they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

Tiwa seems to be a more interesting and lively person too. Tems seems boring and dull.

I like Chidinma tho!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by NoahHadNoArk: 3:28pm On Mar 26
Quick one

Name a guy who has bedded them two😁
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Blitzking: 3:28pm On Mar 26
NoahHadNoArk:
Quick one

Wizzy

8 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Freshtruth(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26
NoahHadNoArk:
Quick one

Wizkid am tipping Drake to follow suit

3 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by IamFINESSE: 3:41pm On Mar 26
Tiwa because I love cougars

7 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Wawelexy(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26
NoahHadNoArk:
Quick one

Your mouth no go kee you... Reduce your volume.

Tems is dope, but Tiwa is hot. Meta-Some won't be a bad idea. If you know, you know grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by NoahHadNoArk: 3:41pm On Mar 26
Blitzking:

Wizzy

StarBoy is a legend 🤣

10 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Viper000: 3:45pm On Mar 26
Damnn nigga cool

I go carry tiwa savage any day, any time twice on a Tuesday evening.
My reason is that, after the date with tiwa savage, she go jst open kpekus for me make I knack… but tems go dey very stingy with her kpekus, she go hoard her kpekus like palliative.

Meanwhile..

8 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by insidelife22(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26
A pastor once told me that one day people will waste their time reading my comments on nairaland and today is that day.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by MMempire(m): 4:27pm On Mar 26
Tiwa anytime, anyday.

4 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Astra101: 5:13pm On Mar 26
Tiwa nonstop!

4 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by vincenteger: 5:34pm On Mar 26
The person paying the bills of course

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Talkisneeded: 5:35pm On Mar 26
Wawelexy:

Your mouth no go kee you... Reduce your volume.

Tems is dope, but Tiwa is hot. Meta-Some won't be a bad idea. If you know, you know grin

Man said meta-some...

Sha buy herbs sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Sapasenator: 5:37pm On Mar 26
Tiwa. Tems too big and flabby.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by VinnyBaba: 7:54pm On Mar 26
Tiwa Savage, Definitely! smiley

From her songs, She does NOT Hoard or Monetize her Coochies! cool

To me Tem Looks like a Lesbian or a Hardcore Feminist! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by helinues: 8:24pm On Mar 26
Sorry I don't know any of them personally
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by ForValour: 8:49pm On Mar 26
Tems. Tiwa no reach

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Rexymania(m): 9:03pm On Mar 26
Tiwa anyday anytime

3 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Gadafii: 9:21pm On Mar 26
I will choose Canadian loud, I will be inside playing bhadboi OML and balloranking mixtape

Because there is nothing special about going on a date with any of them, they are just like every other girl out there

I have been with a girl more curvy than temps and tiwa, nothing special

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by MrCork: 9:25pm On Mar 26
brain54:
Both aren't my spec...

But would choose tiwa over tems. I often wonder when people say tems is fine. I find her unattractive.

Tiwa seems to be a more interesting and lively person too. Tems seems boring and dull.

I like Chidinma tho!

^^^^there they are...the chidimmma type
So u like women wit mustash...corrrrrect? U enjoy dating she male womens sir?(no oofencsece) angry
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by kufre2010: 9:26pm On Mar 26
I like ladies that are generous with kpekus so I choose Tiwa

4 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by EmmyMaestro(m): 10:55pm On Mar 26
Why have one when you can have the two
grin grin grin grin grin

brain54:
Both aren't my spec...

I like Chidinma tho!

I hope it is not the Chidinma that killed that Usifo guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by brain54(m): 11:47pm On Mar 26
EmmyMaestro:
Why have one when you can have the two
grin grin grin grin grin

I hope it is not the Chidinma that killed that Usifo guy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chidinma project fame...
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:27am On Mar 27
brain54:

Chidinma project fame...

Ah, very true. You get eye 👍👍
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by dkidd: 1:35am On Mar 27
brain54:
Both aren't my spec...

I like Chidinma tho!
If na play stop am.. u dey see soft work like Tems u dey say wetin again? Tems over and over again and again
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by sulakishop(m): 5:42am On Mar 27
I don't like trouble and man shall not live by bread alone ; I will take both
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:30am On Mar 27
Tems behave like a teenager, very saucy, and always play hard to get, she will make you beg for her kpekuses,
Tiwa is someone that will even put it back in when it slips out, and a very silky voice, no stress lady
Although none of them are my choice physical, I prefer kira noir

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by jamesversion: 8:22am On Mar 27
Viper000:
Damnn nigga cool

I go carry tiwa savage any day, any time twice on a Tuesday evening.
My reason is that, after the date with tiwa savage, she go jst open kpekus for me make I knack… but tems go dey very stingy with her kpekus, she go hoard her kpekus like palliative.

Meanwhile..

This just reminded me of last Thursday. Omo, I spend almost 100k on date, babe no gree me knack oh.

You see why I prefer hook up ladies.

Mean while, Tiwa Savage dey my profile pics for 10years now. That settles the question.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by ashawopikin(m): 10:15am On Mar 27
Tems, because of her BIG Nyash
Re: Who Are You Taking Out For A Date Tems Or Tiwa Savage?(photo) by Kevineleven(m): 11:53am On Mar 27
insidelife22:
A pastor once told me that one day people will waste their time reading my comments on nairaland and today is that day.
It goes both ways, you waste your time and energy typing reading and commenting.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Dating Her Boyfriends Father / What Is It With Older Women? / My Fears Is Ruining Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.