Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English (585 Views)

What Make You Invite A Lady And Never Wish To Invite Her Again / Warri English Teacher Tegwolo / Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English by ekeday(m): 8:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
guyz let have fun today with the so call warri pigin english.

Q:WHAT MAKE YOU LAUGH, WHEN YOU HEAR WARRI PIGIN?

Q: CRACK SOMEONE TO LAUGH USING WARRI SLANG?

Highest likes one ur comment will won 2k, counting from today till on 6/9/21.
Re: What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English by Higgies(m): 1:34am On Aug 07, 2021
ekeday:
guyz let have fun today with the so call warri pigin english.

Q:WHAT MAKE YOU LAUGH, WHEN YOU HEAR WARRI PIGIN?

Q: CRACK SOMEONE TO LAUGH USING WARRI SLANG?

Highest likes one ur comment will won 2k, counting from today till on 6/9/21.
It's the intonation for me.
Far different from Lagos pigin.
I served in Sapele.
Lol... Its always amusing when they speak, especially the oldies and kiddies.
We do frequent shoprite and other places in Warri just to have a feel of their slangs.
Honestly I love Warri and it's people, they're fascinating.
Una Migwo o

2 Likes

Re: What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English by ekeday(m): 10:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Higgies:

It's the intonation for me.
Far different from Lagos pigin.
I served in Sapele.
Lol... Its always amusing when they speak, especially the oldies and kiddies.
We do frequent shoprite and other places in Warri just to have a feel of their slangs.
Honestly I love Warri and it's people, they're fascinating.
Una Migwo o
abi, area!
Re: What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English by NoGirlfriend: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Warriiiiiii Wafirian Warri pidgin get sauce nor be small.

1 Like

Re: What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English by ekeday(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
NoGirlfriend:
Warriiiiiii Wafirian Warri pidgin get sauce nor be small.
u be sure warri
Re: What Make You Laugh When Someone Speak Warri English by Eboski(m): 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
A typical warri/Sapele born Child can't pronounce three(3) very well, I am also part of it, las las na to follow 911 enter Jesse town to mosogar, from then japa to PTI junction, turn around back to Eku junction, if you no hold your side na to stop over for Abraski, las las I must land for Jakpa road down to refinery road.......... Warri/pele na get delta

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BB Naija Season 6:yosef They Fall My Hand / BE HONEST!! You Caught Your Mom Red-handed Sm*shing With Another Man Would You T / What Specie Of Flower Is This (lol)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.