Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them (4882 Views)

Why Do We Humans Always Laugh Or Smile After A Near Death Experience / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / 12 Amazing Facts About Breasts That Will Make You Love Them Even More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Charleys: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2020
Once you tell your wife you love her she starts laughing, thinking you're joking.
And they start laughing making a man look stupid.

Men how do you feel about this?
Women why do you laugh this way.

Why?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2020
Not all wives do this

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by chatinent: 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2020
You mean your wife not wives…!

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2020
If a wife laughs after a confession of love, she may not see you as a joker.

Some women cover shyness or blush with a smile or laugh - there is a chance she may be feeling the same way but just panic laughs timidly.

On the other hand, she may actually be amused by the confession of love or something else.

20 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by longetivity(m): 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
okay, I no get wife cool

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Charleys: 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lalasticlala come.

I also need women to answer this question too.
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 11, 2020
Coz they are working on #END_MEN protest grin

SilverNorGold

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Coz they are working on #END_MEN protest grin

SilverNorGold

Hahaha, my brother.. No be only SARS we go end na.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Themainboy22: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
She laughs because she know that love does not exist.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by annford: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:
Once you tell your wife you love her she starts laughing, thinking you're joking.

Why?
My wife doesn't laugh when I tell her I love her; She blushes and tells me she loves me in return. We reassure each other of our love every chance we get and it is exciting for both of us.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Hahaha, my brother.. No be only SARS we go end na.. grin
Abi ooo

Men Brutality these days no be here ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 11, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Abi ooo

Men Brutality these days no be here ooo

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Charleys: 1:56pm On Oct 11, 2020
Themainboy22:
She laughs because she know there is nothing like love.

grin
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by JOACHINpedro: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2020
chatinent:
You mean your wife not wives…!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by WrittyWritter(f): 2:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
I don't know about wives oo..but if is a female ur dating or still flirting with yeah..I do it all d time especially if dey start saying all those sweet words..it makes me laugh like mad grin..though I usually surpress it in front of dem grin cool...den laugh over it later..Lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Charleys: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
WrittyWritter:
I don't know about wives oo..but if is a female ur dating or still flirting with yeah..I do it all d time especially if dey start saying all those sweet words..it makes me laugh like mad grin..though I usually surpress it in front of dem grin cool...den laugh over it later..Lol grin

I want to know why you laugh, is it because you are pressing the right mumu button?
Because I don't think it's real.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Lotusgoddess(f): 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2020
Lol.

Your wife doesn't trust u anymore oga.
When she used to believe you has passed.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by WrittyWritter(f): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

I want to know why you laugh, is it because you are pressing the right mumu button?

Naaa.because I know most of d sweet words are fake and dey are only saying it to her one tin grin...plus almost everyone does not believe in luv nowadays, so someone telling dem dey luv dem is funny because dey thinking d person is lying��..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by WrittyWritter(f): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

Naaa.because I know most of d sweet words are fake and dey are only saying it to get one tin grin...plus almost everyone does not believe in luv nowadays, so someone telling dem dey luv dem is funny because dey think d person is lying��..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Liposure: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2020
She doesn't trust you probably becos you ve been lying to her. Love is not by mouth alone

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by ibechris(m): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2020
Read your second paragraph well and i quote "and they start laughing and making a man look stupid.

That means they are many now.

And that is the reason why she,that is,your wife does not not take it serious.
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2020
annford:

My wife doesn't laugh when I tell her I love her; [s]She blushes and tells me she loves me in return. We reassure each other of our love every chance we get and it is exciting for both of us.[/s]
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2020
If only you understood the meaning of love between a man and a woman.

Telling a woman "I love you" is equivalent to telling her "I'm still your subject." Women know the truth, she chosed you because you were the best she could get, tamed you with all her tricks and shenanigans. If there's a better option within her radar she won't think twice. To her, you are just one of her conquests and you affirm it to her by saying the word "I love you", just like a slave swearing to his master that he will forever remain loyal.

Na foolish men dey fall in love.
Charleys:

Why?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by LegendAnselm: 5:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Charleys:

Why?
they knows true love doesnt exist
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by virginprincess(f): 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Telling a woman "I love you" is equivalent to telling her "I'm still your subject." Women know the truth, she chosed you because you were the best she could get, tamed you with all her tricks and shenanigans. If there's a better option within her radar she won't think twice. To her, you are just one of her conquests and you affirm it to her by saying the word "I love you", just like a slave swearing to his master that he will forever remain loyal.

You must a very foolish person, so you can't tell your wife you love her, fools are really much on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 11, 2020
Seems you're d one right?

Lemme give you few reasons,,,,,,,,

It might be sweeten her ,,,grin

Maybe both of you don old,,( i mean you're not a young couple,,,,,wink),,,so she will be like baba we Don old wetin be all dis old school words,,,,grin,,,,,, abeg get to bed and let us do our normal missionary style,,grin (I'm sorry if you don't find it funny,,wink)

Or another nigga don dey give ham,,,,,not just the nonsense i love you dat you're saying but with additional money,,,grin

Lemme stop here ,,i don't know if you don dey vex for me,,,,,,,grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by MrLucifer: 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2020
Themainboy22:
She laughs because she know that love does not exist.

You got it right. Love, at least the way a man wants to be loved by a woman, does not and should not exist.

So women laugh at men who have exchanged respect for love
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Charleys: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2020
PUNAengineOIL:

Wow, I'm just hearing this for the first time.
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2020
virginprincess:
You must a very foolish person, so you can't tell your wife you love her, fools are really much on nairaland.
for once I agree with her but you shouldn't really be insulting the op it's the commentators that you should be insulting

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2020
Fact1:
Seems you're d one right?

Lemme give you few reasons,,,,,,,,

It might be sweeten her ,,,grin

Maybe both of you don old,,( i mean you're not a young couple,,,,,wink),,,so she will be like baba we Don old wetin be all dis old school words,,,,grin,,,,,, abeg get to bed and let us do our normal missionary style,,grin (I'm sorry if you don't find it funny,,wink)

Or another nigga don dey give ham,,,,,not just the nonsense i love you dat you're saying but with additional money,,,grin

Lemme stop here ,,i don't know if you don dey vex for me,,,,,,,grin

so this is something that applies to Nigerian women from all the comments I see

1 Like

Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Bola146(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2020
Let me get married first grin grin I'll like to be hearing it everyday grin
Re: Why Do Wives Always Laugh When Their Husbands Tell Them They Love Them by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2020
Tabasco23:
so this is something that applies to Nigerian women from all the comments I see

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Beckham Dresses So Well / Ever Met Someone On Nairaland And You Bleeped Or Not? Share Your Experience / When A Guy Smacks You On Ur Bum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.