Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report (48920 Views)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by engrfemi(m): 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2021
Imagine Ramos and Messi @ d same team...... This life ehn
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Turtleneck4Sale: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2021
prekumohtim:

Because of what you are dreaming of against my beloved Barca, I will not buy that your turtleneck
Ah boss no vex,I was only joking o grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by AFONJACOW(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2021
They will still not win champions league embarassed tongue
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by uthlaw: 1:22am On Aug 07, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
He has finally chosen another farmer's league he run comot for laliga because Eilber his customer is relegated but he should just say bye bye to champions league because champions league is for men not for boys
who is this one again..... laliga is not ur premium league mate.....check the championsleague and Europa league record.....
PSG will beat any of ur top 4!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by KingDash: 2:04am On Aug 07, 2021
lafiagi007:
A chance to prove to the world if he is truly the GOAT.
neymar and mbappe dey him side... no worries.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Perfectbeing(m): 2:23am On Aug 07, 2021
jimmychang:

Chance as how...the goat debate ended when he won an international trophy grin grin grin....
Now that the GOAT debate has ended, who do you think is the better player between Ronaldo and Zlatan?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by SaintBishop: 3:11am On Aug 07, 2021
MNTS0:
It would be nice to see him play alongside Ronaldo at Juve though. Either ways, looking forward to see him play in France.
it won't work, no think am at all grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by shiki(m): 3:44am On Aug 07, 2021
prekumohtim:

He was forced by the prevailing rules , not Barca . Barca wanted him to stay likewise he also craved for it but it didn't work out base on La liga new rules.
I have always wanted Messi to move out of Barca . I wasn't happy when Barca didn't release him the last time he wanted to go

I will respect him more when he succeed outside Barca, of which I know he may/Will
Cos that was the only reason why I choose CR7 over him
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Minjim: 3:52am On Aug 07, 2021
Ronaldo should leave Juve and go to Man City. They ain't buying any notable pLayers to strengthen their squad and they want to compete in Europe
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Geenosko: 3:54am On Aug 07, 2021
Follow the money
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Turtleneck4Sale: 6:37am On Aug 07, 2021
xpool:

Made n which country please?!!!
It's of 2 types,China and Nigeria,depends on the one u want,click on my name for my contact pls
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Ayemileto(m): 6:55am On Aug 07, 2021
Tomoyayi:
Interesting.

Na wa o,even after the 50% wage reduction,Barca still can't afford to pay Messi.... Audio reduction.
If he truly wanted to stay, He should have accepted the salary structure Laliga introduced, even if it's just for a year.

Actually, even if he wanted to play for free, they can't still sign him.

If you listen to the press conference their president did yesterday, their wage bill is already 110% above their income, so they can't legally register him as their player. shocked shocked shocked

Also, If he plays for free, there will hardly be any commitment.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by TVTKOKO(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2021
RioCarputo:
And Sergio Ramos loves Lionel Messi...he even said it countless times...it would be nice seeing them together in the same team....
lol. He likes Messi but wants to break his leg. Ramos na madman cheesy cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by TVTKOKO(m): 7:06am On Aug 07, 2021
tnerro1:
Where I fit buy PSG original jersey grin
Bro pls hit my mention when you get please. I'd prefer the one with Messi number. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by OJEEMAH(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2021
FahBuLous:
Ronaldo fans are all bitter people... You all were crying that he should leave Barcelona, now he is leaving and u call french league farmers league... Juventus na bricklayers league angry
In the last 8 years 4 teams, have won French league (Montpellier, Lille, Monaco & PSG. Aside Inter, he should tell us another team in Italy that won the league in the last 8 years.

In the last 3 years, One French team (PSG) played UCL final another (Lyon) got to the semis. Which Italian team don cross quarter final in 3 years??

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Godson32(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Messi always go where it will be easy for him. Why not come England where many defenders are madt.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Bamzyriches451: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2021
Tareq1105:

You mean he should have joined Enyimba FC?
Let him go to where he can work and prove himself
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by MrBONE2(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2021
WhoDeyHause:
I pity french league defenders.

Learnt that they hayaaf started peeing Bwana grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by adebwalex(m): 8:21am On Aug 07, 2021
WriterNig:
@Mohamedbouhafsi

Bleacher Report

International Champion's Cup

IF PSG no win Champion league this season, their coach should be sack immediately....pochetino can't have that squad and give excuses....
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by MrBONE2(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Turtleneck4Sale:
Mbappe,Messi and Neymar coming against Barca's defense is something I'll love to see grin

They gonna used them to prepare Turtles Soup Bwana grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by RioCarputo(m): 8:36am On Aug 07, 2021
TVTKOKO:
lol. He likes Messi but wants to break his leg. Ramos na madman cheesy cheesy
lol....na football nau...even though my blood brother dey play for opposition team shey I no go tackle ham ni e no means say I no like ham nau..
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by FahBuLous: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
In the last 8 years 4 teams, have won French league (Montpellier, Lille, Monaco & PSG. Aside Inter, he should tell us another team in Italy that won the league in the last 8 years.

In the last 3 years, One French team (PSG) played UCL final another (Lyon) got to the semis. Which Italian team don cross quarter final in 3 years??

God bless you endlessly...
If french league is farmers league then Juventus is bricklayers league...
Juventus won 8 league titles in a row, Ronaldo went there and won too and they said he is king bla bla bla, even if I go to Juventus, I will win league too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by dotedote: 8:57am On Aug 07, 2021
Tomoyayi:
Interesting.

Na wa o,even after the 50% wage reduction,Barca still can't afford to pay Messi.... Audio reduction.
If he truly wanted to stay, He should have accepted the salary structure Laliga introduced, even if it's just for a year.

Move on Guy.
Your name no dey d contract na.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Kaodek(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

Forget banter,Barca can win laliga and reach somewhere in the CL

Depay,Griezmann, aguero are strong attackers
Let's not forget De jong,one of the best new school midfielders along with pedri,busquets and Coutinho can even make a comeback
Emerson and Garcia can spice up the defense
All they need to do is sack that Koeman and bring a tactical manager.Messi is no longer there so they can play more as a team which will be very good them
Forget all this online rubbish

Anyway, Sextuple and another Ballon d'or loading for the GOAT.Dunno why Ronaldo fans are crying,did he not go to a farmers league too grin
Oma dara fun e
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by OJEEMAH(m): 9:12am On Aug 07, 2021
FahBuLous:
God bless you endlessly...
If french league is farmers league then Juventus is bricklayers league...
Juventus won 8 league titles in a row, Ronaldo went there and won too and they said he is king bla bla bla, even if I go to Juventus, I will win league too..
All the hype is simply because Ronaldo is there.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by TVTKOKO(m): 9:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Godson32:
Messi always go where it will be easy for him. Why not come England where many defenders are madt.
Are you not mad like this? For the first time in his senior career he left the club he's playing for and you say he's always going where it's easy?
Reserve that remark for your penalty merchant pls.
I've always thought all these penaldo fanboys are sick and I'm right!
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by MrOwonikoko: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Humanoid01:
Messi and Sergio Ramos.

Wow! Who would have thought these two would one day play together? It's weird to think about lol.

Typical illustration of the saying, “you don't know where you'll meet each other tomorrow” .

So always do good grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by jimmychang: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2021
Perfectbeing:
Now that the GOAT debate has ended, who do you think is the better player between Ronaldo and Zlatan?

I will choose Zlatan Ibile because of his mad legworks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aden Marwa: Kenyan Referee Sacked By FIFA - World Cup For Receiving $600 Bribe / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) / CHAN 2016: Nigeria Vs Tunisia (1 - 1) On 22nd January 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.