Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report (48894 Views)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Lewisdinho(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
If at the end of next season psg with the kind of squad em carry em no win champions league then they have to go on deliverance

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Oluwadare316(m): 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
AfricanKingkong:
Chelsea will still beat them carry champions league. Chelsea got no respect for any goat
hmm, kpk
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Bamzyriches451: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
He's chosing a team that has neymar, mbappe, veratti and di maria so he won't be doing enough job, they will definitely hustle for goals for him
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Temptee101(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
WhoDeyHause:
I pity french league defenders.

I swear.

Chai, see squad o
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Temptee101(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
He has finally chosen another farmer's league he run comot for laliga because Eilber his customer is relegated but he should just say bye bye to champions league because champions league is for men not for boys

See this one.

Guy, na laff i dey laff you like this.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by FahBuLous: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
If PSG with Messi, Neymar n mbappe hold Barcelona eh...
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by HBB1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
He's chosing a team that has neymar, mbappe, veratti and di maria so he won't be doing enough job, they will definitely hustle for goals for him

What club would you rather he chose?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by tnerro1(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Where I fit buy PSG original jersey grin

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by FahBuLous: 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2021
Tomoyayi:
Interesting.

Na wa o,even after the 50% wage reduction,Barca still can't afford to pay Messi.... Audio reduction.
If he truly wanted to stay, He should have accepted the salary structure Laliga introduced, even if it's just for a year.
Ronaldo fans : Messi go and prove yourself outside Spain.
Messi: Challenge accepted grin

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Realrex(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
That club is gon' be too difficult to contend with.
Reach out to me if you Are ready to enroll into affiliate marketing.
+2348067080644
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by sleeknaija(m): 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
He has finally chosen another farmer's league he run comot for laliga because Eilber his customer is relegated but he should just say bye bye to champions league because champions league is for men not for boys

What sense did u make out of this your post now? undecided . Don't hate someone who is already an achiever just because u don't like him.

U guys complained that he should leave Laliga for another challenge, now he has accepted the challenge and u are still complaining about the league he plans to play next, nawao, can you guys be ever satisfied?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by FahBuLous: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
Ronaldo fans are all bitter people... You all were crying that he should leave Barcelona, now he is leaving and u call french league farmers league... Juventus na bricklayers league angry

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2021
cool

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Tareq1105: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
I'm set to burn my Barca jersey as soon as Messi sign and I will go buy PSG jersey.

Anywhere Messi goes.

Let's see if Barcelona FC would remain the same.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by FahBuLous: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Juanmike:
He has chosen another comfort zone to start pad,
Who is the new Eiber?
Is it Nantes or OGC Nice?
Ok Nanteman.
E pain this one grin grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by FahBuLous: 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mophasa:
Going to the less competitive farmer's league for a soft landing, Ronaldo is the real Goat
E Pain this one grin grin ... You guys said he should try luck outside Spain, he accepted de challenge and you are still lamenting?? grin grin You never see anything yet grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Tareq1105: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
Bamzyriches451:

You mean he should have joined Enyimba FC?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by obonujoker(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Whobedatte:
Messi never won major title with Argentina - CANCELLED
Messi can never play club football outside Barca
CANCELLED
Penaldo fans in the mud grin

Farmers league
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by obonujoker(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
prekumohtim:

Remember Barca was extra ordinary before Messi. I love Messi and Barca so much but don't down play Barca. We had Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldiho, Eto, Deco and so much more. The news of his departure gladens me so much despite that i love him and Barca. I want my man to try other leagues.
Barca still has a deadly attack . Our problem has always been defense not attack

Lord Braithewaite dey una deadly attack ...

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Tareq1105: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ayo2004:

Forget banter,Barca can win laliga and reach somewhere in the CL

Depay,Griezmann, aguero are strong attackers
Let's not forget De jong,one of the best new school midfielders along with pedri,busquets and Coutinho can even make a comeback
Emerson and Garcia can spice up the defense
All they need to do is sack that Koeman and bring a tactical manager.Messi is no longer there so they can play more as a team which will be very good them
Forget all this online rubbish

Anyway, Sextuple and another Ballon d'or loading for the GOAT.Dunno why Ronaldo fans are crying,did he not go to a farmers league too grin

Do you know that Barca players are discouraged already?

Aguero is downcast even fans all over the world.

Barca has just lost 50% of its fans across the world.

Check it.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Falomo211(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by obonujoker(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
jimmychang:

Chance as how...the goat debate ended when he won an international trophy grin grin grin....

You mean Di Maria?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by jimmychang: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
obonujoker:

You mean Di Maria?

Explain abeg ...which one be Di maria grin

Who was the best player,most assist ,most goals in the competition grin grin grin

Abeg rest...e dey pain you.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Tareq1105: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Karleb:
I thought everyone already knew this?

PSG is a team any reasonable player would want to be in.

They pay you very well.
Champions league football is certain. A cup is certain.
You get to play with quality players.

PSG Coaching Crew is not too experienced.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Fortez: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Really
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by busterr(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
post=104505211:
Dem MANNA da Prophets cheesy

We predicted the below by 6am,
And by 6pm our predictions came to pass.

Don't mess with dem MANNA ,

Dem prophets like Prophet Phyno Fyno...... cool cool cool

Oga you said chelsea will sign him. Liar grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by pharrelaustin: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
So that QATAR Club offering him 1billion dollar deal was just initial gra gra?
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by obonujoker(m): 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
jimmychang:

Explain abeg ...which one be Di maria grin

Who was the best player,most assist ,most goals in the competition grin grin grin

Abeg rest...e dey pain you.

Like say na Higuain una carry go COPA, you for get mouth??
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
I'm now a PSG fan. Anywhere messi go i follow cheesy
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by EmmaLege: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
WhoDeyHause:
I pity french league defenders.

Where di maria go con dey Walai. Won ti ku grin grin grin
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by EmmaLege: 11:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
Humanoid01:
Messi and Sergio Ramos.

Wow! Who would have thought these two would one day play together? It's weird to think about lol.

Typical illustration of the saying, “you don't know where you'll meet each other tomorrow” .

Aje!!! wink
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by jimmychang: 11:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
obonujoker:

Like say na Higuain una carry go COPA, you for get mouth??

Watin dey pain you na I no understand ?grin..Messi the greatest footballer right now....

Your goat dey take third because nobody dey second.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between Alex Iwobi And A Semi Unclad Fan In The Field (photos) / Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.