Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report (48895 Views)

Messi Has To Retire For Someone Else To Be Regarded As Best – Haaland / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Dani Osvaldo: Lionel Messi Has 'No Life', Lives In A 'Golden Prison' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Ayo2004: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
mannobi:
In this season, everyone will now see how ordinary Barcelona is without messi. In fact, Arsenal will be thanking God that they are at least better than one team.
Forget banter,Barca can win laliga and reach somewhere in the CL

Depay,Griezmann, aguero are strong attackers
Let's not forget De jong,one of the best new school midfielders along with pedri,busquets and Coutinho can even make a comeback
Emerson and Garcia can spice up the defense
All they need to do is sack that Koeman and bring a tactical manager.Messi is no longer there so they can play more as a team which will be very good them
Forget all this online rubbish

Anyway, Sextuple and another Ballon d'or loading for the GOAT.Dunno why Ronaldo fans are crying,did he not go to a farmers league too grin

21 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Miosendyin: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2021
Always a fake. Now u call ursef prophet. Nawa

post=104505211:
Dem MANNA da Prophets cheesy

We predicted the below by 6am,
And by 6pm out predictions came to pass.

Don't mess with dem MANNA ,

Dem prophets like Prophet Phyno Fyno...... cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by ohosi4real(m): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2021
Let he go come premiership
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by RioCarputo(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
And Sergio Ramos loves Lionel Messi...he even said it countless times...it would be nice seeing them together in the same team....

11 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
Hmm, PSG must win this season's champions league or else. lipsrsealed

Weapon of Mass Destruction. angry

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by GeneralPula: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2021
I doubt it..

PSG using media to buy Messi even when messi never talks..

I still don’t see messi going to PSG
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2021
shiki:

You didn't want him to try something where ...rather he was forced to go somewhere

He was forced by the prevailing rules , not Barca . Barca wanted him to stay likewise he also craved for it but it didn't work out base on La liga new rules.
I have always wanted Messi to move out of Barca . I wasn't happy when Barca didn't release him the last time he wanted to go

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
WhoDeyHause:
I pity french league defenders.

He doesn't dribble much again. He tries as much as possible to avoid injury . The Messi of 2012-2014 is not the same Messi of today. As he grows older, he applies wisdom rather than strength

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by lkillbrokehoes: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
I have said it before, i would love to see Messi playing for PSG

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by WhoDeyHause: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
prekumohtim:

He doesn't dribble much again. He tries as much as possible to avoid injury . The Messi of 2012-2014 is not the same Messi of today. As he grows older, he applies wisdom rather than strength
It's not even about dribbling. He can score from range or deliver delicious passes from around the area. That's why I said i pity them.

17 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by bewla(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kanpe
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by gulfer: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
If true, then PSG has no reason not clearing all throphies available in the new season with the plyesr in their fold currently plus Messi... If not, they should be barred to play in the Sudanese league with the likes of El Merreck etc cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by SirBunky85(m): 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2021
LIVINGICON:
Hmm, PSG must win this season's champions league or else. lipsrsealed

Weapon of Mass Destruction. angry
psg will need to change their coach cuz,he can't manage the array of stars in his team.a top manager is required for psg if Messi eventually signs for them

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Imustnottalk: 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Change is constant

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by israelmao(m): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Let's see what Barcelona can do now without enigmatic magician and icon.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by tonysunkan: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
BEST OF LUCK TO HIM
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by techWriter1: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
I Pathetic french team supporters.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
SirBunky85:
psg will need to change their coach cuz,he can't manage the array of stars in his team.a top manager is required for psg if Messi eventually signs for them

No need to change coach. This is called plug and play.

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
WhoDeyHause:

It's not even about dribbling. He can score from range or deliver delicious passes from around the area. That's why I said i pity them.

That's true. If we ever meet them, Barca will kidnap his family and put a gun on their heads. If Messi dares dribbles or scores, Barca will shoot
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Kaodek(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
He has finally chosen another farmer's league he run comot for laliga because Eilber his customer is relegated but he should just say bye bye to champions league because champions league is for men not for boys
If this piece truly comes from your head my brother, your neighbors are in a very big trouble, name a club in top 5 leagues that Messi never mesmerized ?
Messi is the best player to ever kick a ball bro.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Elzakzaky: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
lafiagi007:
A chance to prove to the world if he is truly the GOAT.
Honestly, thats the only remaining yardstick

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by ARFON: 9:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
AfamHumble:
I saw it coming. PSG is most likely to win UCL this coming season
oga this not how football works, who thought Chelsea would have won it

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by WhoDeyHause: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kaodek:

If this piece truly comes from your head my brother, your neighbors are in a very big trouble. Messi is the best player to ever kick a ball bro.
What do you expect from a bad belle personality? If messi wins the champions league in paris then there are toast.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by lovelylad: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
I dey tell you
Humanoid01:
Messi and Sergio Ramos.

Wow! Who would have thought these two would one day play together? It's weird to think about lol.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by lovelylad: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
if he thinks I will stop supporting Barca and follow him at PSG then he is absolutely wrong because he will find me there

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by CSTRR: 9:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Shior

Going to a small club in a Micky mouse league.
Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by Kandeed: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Mophasa:
Going to the less competitive farmer's league for a soft landing, Ronaldo is the real Goat

Grasshopers like una go still complain i trust una. Sheyb if he leaves Barca that would end his career ni??

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Has Chosen PSG As His Next Club - Bleacher Report by CSTRR: 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
ARFON:
oga this not how football works, who thought Chelsea would have won it
Many people did when we went on a signing spree at the beginning of the season.

It was lampard that misused the team and made them look like minnows.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sven-Göran Eriksson Rejected Super Eagles Job: "I Was Asked To Split My Salary" / Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off CR7 Boots After 600th Career Goal (Photos) / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.