Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,322 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast (37779 Views)

What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record / Woman Sues Mcdonald's After Ad ‘forced’ Her To Eat Big Mac After Going Veggie / "This Is Why I Don't Eat In People's House" - Slay Queen Slammed For Doing This (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Joe4real701(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wonder shall never end. Instead of her to blame her insatiable taste.

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by prinsam30: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
some people ar just MAD internally buh they don't know
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Mangekyo: 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Which kind mumu be this? undecided

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by udemzyudex(m): 2:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ment
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by harmony75: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
McDonald's should also sue her Long throat!

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by peacettw: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
Funny..but if you think about it, it does make some sense.

Editorials are being sued for editing photos that fosters body image issues among millions.

Tobacco companies are banned from advertising their products for obvious reasons.

Companies that make artificial milk aren't allowed to advertise so that mothers can make safer choices.

In the face of rising obesity, which is currently among the leading cause of deaths worldwide, isn't it time we stopped these fast food chains and beverage companies from advertising their unsafe products?

It may take time but I don't think the idea is far-fetched at all

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
alizma:
This gender is something else
After all the mouth you people make, it is still a woman you will marry.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Ishilove: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kriss216:
A Gluttonous vagina saw advert, come lose guard... Now she's blaming MacDonald grin grin
Does your mother and female relatives know you write very disrespectful things about them on the internet?

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Eroms4life17(m): 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wahala for who dey deceive herself. Check my signature
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Ayo2004: 2:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Does your mother and female relatives know you write very disrespectful things about them on the internet?
Stop bringing sentiments,he said nothing but the truth grin

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Infoay: 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2021
Wonders without numbers
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Zooposki(f): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kriss216:
A Gluttonous vagina saw advert, come lose guard... Now she's blaming MacDonald grin grin

Mumu prick.

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by einsteine(m): 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
TheEnygma:
Just another broke b!tch looking for a place to leech like a parasite.

14 USD doesn't seem like leeching. The cost of the suit is higher than the compensation sought. It is more like attention seeking.

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Lightorder: 2:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na HD Mumus just full Europe . One of my guys a while ago, was telling me on nairaland how I wasn’t reasoning well like him who lives in America, a different time zone according to him . Imagine me in a court answering why I should tempt a thief to steal by buying the latest Range Rover SUV. Wahala be like doctors’ strike in Lagos
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
E Be Things
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by peacettw: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
einsteine:

14 USD doesn't seem like leeching. The cost of the suit is higher than the compensation sought. It is more like attention seeking.

My thoughts exactly and the publicity will encourage others with more pertinent issues to come forth and raise more awareness against the company. They should have settled this quietly
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Buharidgeneral: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
Op is that the burger?
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by feelgoodstuffs(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
The future is hungry cheesy
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by arantess: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
how can you blame lack of self control on MacD
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Dindondin(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
When she wore cloths � say words, cook food that made others to sin or break their fast shey dem sue her? She's a daughter of Russian herdsmen

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Beedude(m): 2:50pm On Aug 07, 2021

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

Stop bringing sentiments,he said nothing but the truth grin
Do you call your mother 'vagina' to her face? This is simple, straight forward question. Answer with a yes or no.

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Razzness(m): 2:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
imagine if this lady was a Muslim, u for don see insult wey go full trailer for this nairaland.
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Ayo2004: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ishilove:

Do you call your mother 'vagina' to her face? This is simple, straight forward question. Answer with a yes or no.
Nope
But then,my mother is not of the broke parasitic vaginas like u

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by abbey621(m): 2:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
peacettw:
Funny..but if you think about it, it does make some sense.

Editorials are being sued for editing photos that fosters body image issues among millions.

Tobacco companies are banned from advertising their products for obvious reasons.

Companies that make artificial milk aren't allowed to advertise so that mothers can make safer choices.

In the face of rising obesity, which is currently among the leading cause of deaths worldwide, isn't it time we stopped these fast food chains and beverage companies from advertising their unsafe products?

It may take time but I don't think the idea is far-fetched at all

You're comparing apples with oranges and in legal term you're reaching. When it comes to obesity, unless you can prove that the lady only ate McDonalds all her life, the lawsuit will be dismissed. Same goes for your argument against fast food adverts, unless you can prove that these fast foods are solely responsible, no legal system will take you seriously. In fact, I can name three other things that causes obesity like some prescribed drugs, lack of exercise and genetic conditions.
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by lkillbrokehoes: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
RedEnergy:
grin That's like a thief saying he went into a bank and saw them counting money, so he was tempted to rob and then robbed them. Later he now wants to sue the bank for counting money grin
She's not serious
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Ademola47(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Most people don't get the aim of this media coverage.

They are doing STRATEGIC MARKETING

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Imustnottalk: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
adexeli:
Orisirisi.... Wetin we nor go see. Whites are equally the smartest and dumbest people on earth grin

Kindly contact me for your DESIGN NEEDS...]
thats your mentality because in Nigeria or Africa we don't have rights
Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ayo2004:

Nope
But then,my mother is not of the broke parasitic vaginas like u
I have a vagina, your mother has a vagina. Your mother can only escape the abuse you and your Ilk dish out daily on women if, and only IF she does not have a vagina. As long as she has one, then each time you address women as 'vagina', you disrespect her. You disrespect all the important females in your life. You disrespect your unborn daughters.

Call your mother 'vagina' to her face and see how she reacts.

May sense fall on you because you have ZERO in your skull.

Re: Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast by SirMichael1: 3:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Yes! Blame anybody but yourself. Feels like something a particular gender is good at.

How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) / Cowbell Or Peak Milk? / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests