Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,026 members, 7,953,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:16 AM

Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ (64729 Views)

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by BruncleZuma: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nah their stock in trade...extortion and intimidation racketeering.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by frank202012: 3:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
Alert gbuogi there
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
[
b)"Apostle Suleman is destroying the gospel of God, why would a man begin by telling people there will be miracle money in their accounts, you are using the name of Christ to do Miracle or Magic? [/b]

This is not the gospel, this man stood in the midst of the people, in the church in Atlanta and in his church in Nigeria asking people to bring out their phones and there would be miracle money in their account. You must not fold your arms and allow such a thing to continue, Nigerian Christian leaders must dissociate themselves from something like this, they must tell the world that they are never part of the gospel that this man is preaching.

“This is not Christ, this is not Christianity, this is voodoo, this is magic, this is not from God and it can never be from God. God does not deposit money in people's accounts, angels do not share money. It is either this guy has some people behind the scenes who have pre-collected people's bank details, who do not even know they wanted to use it for anything
."

Well, the main issue I suspect is that the trial would be on the second highlighted. Does he have proof of that assertion. If he does not, then the case is going to go against him....the youtuber.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by FreeIgboho: 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Here's, Hammyaladin, AntiWailer, Monogamy, fnep2smooth, AntiBMC
the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwc5ctMK2w

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Commentor: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
If he has clearing evidence about the fake money miracle, Police can't do him a thing

Even if he doesn't.

If Suleiman feels defamed, he should take the matter to court.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by chronique(m): 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Unseen angels crediting people's accounts with money? Common!!!! Y'all are taking this stupidity too far. What Tha fvck

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by donbenie(m): 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Religion is a SCAM.. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
I don't see how this matter take concern police since Suleiman has already threatened to sue. Police is not court.

11 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
AntiWailer:
Fraudulent Pastor. I saw the useless miracle video.

People are so dumb.

At one point they screamed plenty zeroooos.

When I checked the alert was actually 4,000 naira.

And one alert came from a company based in Edo State, Angel must have robbed one oil and gas company to send 4k to another person.

One alert came in an hour before pastor claimed. He arrogantly called the time he was expecting the miracle. Unfortunately alert came in an hour earlier

Dead brains !
grin
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Frales6(f): 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
But how does the miracle concern the YouTube user na? Are the church members complaining? Even if it's fake miracle, You think it's easy? If it's easy, open your own church or organization and fake your own na. Taking drugs for another person headache. Some people just want to trend in a wrong way

5 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by baby124: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
I think Nigeria police should be cautioned about getting involved in matters that ridicule the police. What concerns Police with YouTube matter or civil issues?

10 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by deji17: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nigeria where the innocent or whistle blower is punished using state instruments. What is the future of this sodom and gomorrah?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
Beancounter94:
[."

Well, the main issue I suspect is that the trial would be on the second highlighted. Does he have proof of that assertion. If he does not, then the case is going to go against him....the youtuber.

Can Suleiman prove in d court of law that angels put money in people's accounts while d service was going on?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
baby124:
I think Nigeria police should be cautioned about getting involved in matters that ridicule the police. What concerns Police with YouTube matter or civil issues?

I just tire
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Can Suleiman prove in d court of law that angels put money in people's accounts while d service was going on?

Also another issue...which means that someone has to bring bank statements to court...and if it is proven it is human agency...Suleiman is in big trobule....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
grin
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by mfm04622: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
If he has clearing evidence about the fake money miracle, Police can't do him a thing

Lol!!!!!
You are either not a Nigerian or naive!
From attending the interview, to being detained, to being arraigned on fake charge. By the time he spend one year in jail (on detention) apart from spending money, he will be the one begging the Apostle! The fear of the Nigerian Police is the beginning of wisdom!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Ancient of Days, I need my own miracle alert!!!
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
God’s plan of salvation. Get saved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvOdpUr1JCI
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nauttyprof(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin

They're all con artist.

From Oyedepo, Adeboye, Chris, Lazarus. All snake oil salesmen

Did they steal from you or you received a debit alert stating that the money went to them? Should I ask you if anyone came out to say these people stole from them?

I just wonder why people come up with all sorts. If you don't like these men, why not concentrate on your matter first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by DJInfluence: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Instead of police to investigating if there's any truth in the story and if people are being scammed. They are investigating defamation.

5 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by UDUJ(m): 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin

They're all con artist.

The gullible Nigerians will always fall for their scams.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Femeto: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Police Headquarters Invites YouTube User For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam | Sahara Reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PMm0BP4Wb0

Balogun was invited through a letter dated 3rd August 2021 with reference No. CR:3000/×/FHQ/SEB/ABJ//T3/VOL.3 signed by ACP Y.Y Abubakar, Special Enquiry Bureau, Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/07/police-headquarters-invites-youtube-user-exposing-apostle-sulemans-money-miracle-scam
grin cheesy So Angel done dey use phones again.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by phemmyfour: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
thundafire:
Now you See Me Part 3.
Abracadabra....Oyogi ....My master
Across the sea

Show me the way!!!
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by nijanigga: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.
Rubbish ,abi, you get the alert too? Then show us,,gullible dimwit.What a useless country of all the problems facing NPF ,this is what's making headlines.

8 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Powerexpert: 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Oya make I drop account for crediting o. Ase tele
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Hassanmaye(m): 3:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hangmnk:
grin

They're all con artist.

Hahhahahah let me laugh small
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Beancounter94:

Also another issue...which means that someone has to bring bank statements to court...and if it is proven it is human agency...Suleiman is in big trobule....

U see say na there wahala de.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
The highest joke is on people who think there is anything known as "fake pastor".
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:

D case doesn't even concern police in anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport / Protesters Attack Seriake Dickson’s House In Bayelsa (Photos) / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.