Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,133 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ (64733 Views)

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
FreeIgboho:
Here's, Hammyaladin, AntiWailer, Monogamy, fnep2smooth, AntiBMC
the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEwc5ctMK2w
why you tag me
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Akinsete19(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
LutanFyah:
He will honour the invitation, while your prophet should get his Angels ready cos this case might be heading to court and the Judge and witnesses will be needing some credit alert from them.

Suleiman get those kind Angels and Nigeria na world poverty capital.
grin cheesy
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by pacespot(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
Nigerians are just hypocritical with the castigating of these pastors in the country. You call the pastor fake but can't stop going to the fake pastor's church and making him richer, then who's fake between you If Nigerian pastors are fake then all their church goers and other followers are faker.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by RiceProducers: 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
If he has glaring evidence about the fake money miracle, Police can't do him a thing

The police may actually be after the Pastor. They seem to be doing a build up.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Hassanmaye(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
This Suleiman is always in the news...from one controversy to the other.

All ds fake pastors turning churches into moneymaking ventures have a special place reserved for them in hell.

The guy must have struck a nerve for Suleiman to stoop so low.
grin
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Yoighaman(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
Jeez. How can people be so dumb to believe that an angel will credit their account. I wanted to call it stupidity, but hell no, it's madness. Their brains need to be checked.

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Myvoiz: 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2021
OBI WEST Uchechukwu came to Finland 2013 as an Asylum seeker by telling lies about his background in Nigeria .
He had a Visa to France from Nigeria but travelled to Finland to seek for Asylum. He didn't tell Finnish Authority that he has France Visa then. Then, he was given a working permit. Now, he is an ordinary CLEANER in a supermarket in Finland. Ignore his threat. He can't do sh-t. I know him very because I live here in Finland. He just wants to get favour from Suleiman. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by HeavenShield: 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
The doings of God is always unreasonable before men. It's always unbelievable. Unfortunately, there is nothing carnal men can do about it. Absolutely nothing!!! The only thing is Just empty talk and arguing with themselves.

''The things of God is foolishness to the world''

All the same, people receive '' miracle money'' every day. It doesn't mean they are lazy.

I know of a friend that received enough miracle money many years ago. Uptill now, nothing..

Even today, there is a ''miracle money'' someone have received somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by pafra(m): 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
desiredhome:

Unfortunately these pastorprenours (one man business owners) are the real problem of Nigeria......using Church to brainwash/deceive their gullible members....
Only dead brain fellows will still fall victim to these criminals.......

'Wise man '
Tomorrow we will gather again in our thousands in various locations all over the world.

The more you attack the church the more we expand the more we get stronger.

The gate of hell shall not prevail.

The church shall March on

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
pafra:

Bro's, this should not bother you.
His legal team have instituted a legal action. It is a matter that will be settled in the court. This your question should be for his legal team to prove

Based on d above, I don't think u should be bothered about d thread
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by descartes400: 4:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Beancounter94:
[."

Well, the main issue I suspect is that the trial would be on the second highlighted. Does he have proof of that assertion. If he does not, then the case is going to go against him....the youtuber.

The highlights you highlighted in its self is evidence against Apostle suleiman. The Apostle will have to provide empirical evidence of Angels of God sending the monies to his worshipers to the court. If he cannot, then the assertion of the youtuber will hold true..that the Apostle had people behind the scene that had pre-collected people's account details and were sending the alerts while the said ministration was on going.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by MufasaLion: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
[s]
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.
[/s]

Brainwashed being.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
thundafire:
Now you See Me Part 3.
Nigerian version
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
pafra:

Bro's, this should not bother you.
His legal team have instituted a legal action. It is a matter that will be settled in the court. This your question should be for his legal team to prove

So what exactly are u doing on d thread?

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by UDUJ(m): 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
pafra:

How does our scam become your problem? Can you just mind your business for once. Mind you tomorrow we will gather again in thousands to fellowship.

The more you criticize the more the church multiply.

The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.

Stay off my mention sheeple that can't think with his own brain, you rather let your pastors do the thinking for you, smh undecided

Gullible lots

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by stanliwise(m): 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
If he has glaring evidence about the fake money miracle, Police can't do him a thing
Stop being naive
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Tyriq: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
secpowell:
You guys are playing mind game. He should honor his invitation and provide prove of what is referring to. This could help the police for more investigating into the matter, instead of lamenting.
The police is not a court of law.
This is a civil matter ffs..wetin concern police for here?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by MufasaLion: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
generalwo:
......you can command angels to send money to people's accounts in Atlanta USA, in your own country people are dying of hunger and poverty in their numbers..... Abeg people in USA and people in Nigeria, who needs money more? You can command angels to send money to people but you can't command them to kill the bandits making the country a living hell for Nigerians daily.......church these days na scam for Nigeria..... Let your good deeds put you in the good books of Christ Jesus..... If you depend on all these nolly wood artists called pastors to lead u to heaven... You're on your own..... All it takes to make heaven these days is to know the difference between good and evil and stay away from doing evil because if you Wan reason pastor matter these days...... They will preach against vanity but na them practice vanity pass.... They will preach against adultery and fornication but na them divorce pass and na them dey involve in sex scandals pass...... The other day, this same supposed man of God abused someone who asked why he had 2 private jets....... Haba....... I won't be surprised if all these big name pastors take the front row seats in hell on the last day.... Gone are the days of pastor reinhard bonkee....pastor idahosa and pastor ogbomwan........ I weep for Nigeria.... Nothing is working in this country anymore.... Not even the church!

All these men are cons
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by viceddy95(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.
Nice and sensible comment... Every time pastor do this and that and some people will just believe once...
He should go and analyze it in the police station how the miracle money is fake...
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by descartes400: 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2021
LutanFyah:
He will honour the invitation, while your prophet should get his Angels ready cos this case might be heading to court and the Judge and witnesses will be needing some credit alert from them.

Suleiman get those kind Angels and Nigeria na world poverty capital.

Those Angels will have to be provided by the Apostle as witness before the honorable court to corroborate his miracle claim.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by pafra(m): 4:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
UDUJ:

Stay off my mention sheeple that can't think with his own brain, you rather let your pastors do the thinking for you, smh undecided

Gullible lots

Why are you in pain?
Is my brain, is it your brain?
Why dis Matter dey choke?

More mega church will soon be committed
I wonder what will happen to soon.

The church is marching on
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by rexlims(m): 4:38pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kondomatic:
This shouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that some police work for the highest bidder.

The right thing to do is to carry out an investigation. Invite the people that received the alert and trace the source through their banks.

It's a simple something.
ur thinking faculty dey work well. But for nigeria na who get money pass dey win for police side
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by pafra(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

So what exactly are u doing on d thread?

Just to help you reason logically.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Marpol2021(m): 4:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
I pity your parents especially thy mother
Hangmnk:
grin

They're all con artist.

From Oyedepo, Adeboye, Chris, Lazarus. All snake oil salesmen

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
pafra:

Just to help you reason logically.

What makes u think u are reasoning logically?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by gstream: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:

your mumu never do?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by pafra(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Based on d above, I don't think u should be bothered about d thread

How can I be bothered? Just bothered that you want a yes or no answer,

In law you prove case with relevant section of the law
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by ransomed: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
The man said you can insult him on YouTube to make money but you must pay. Bros Balogun, pay because you will be paid sir. You wan chop alone after generating content with his name?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by venabili: 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmmm nairaland is so funny this days.
But wait o, how many people really believed that "angels" actually credited the followers account?
Share if you believe.
Like if you do not.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by bizzibodi(m): 4:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
Police are even at their beck & call,let him credit my account with 7zeros then I will also believe him.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by desiredhome: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
pafra:

'Wise man '
Tomorrow we will gather again in our thousands in various locations all over the world.

The more you attack the church the more we expand the more we get stronger.

The church shall March on
Surely the gate of hell shall not prevail against the Church of God but the gate of hell shall surely prevail against the business centers......the way God is warning/exposing them now..........
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 4:44pm On Aug 07, 2021
pafra:

How can I be bothered? Just bothered that you want a yes or no answer,

In law you prove case with relevant section of the law

Oga, same thing we are saying. U shouldn't be on d thread in d first place if u aren't bothered. If u are bothered about what I want, then u are bothered about d thread

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 10 Poorest Countries In Africa 2019 / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Bode George Mentions Tinubu's Properties As He Blasts Him And APC (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.