Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ (64135 Views)

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
mfm04622:

If you have read it, you would have seen the law the Police claimed he broke.

Since u read it, pls let's no. Is d police a court of law? Had d lawyers of Suleiman not already served d YouTuber notice?

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by nativefowl(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
they learnt it from Annabi Mohammed the rapist. He was the first to introduce evil and human killings in religion.

Yes and the killing of the only son of god which he produced in billions of years and you gain your salvation out of it.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by crafteck(m): 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
This Suleiman is always in the news...from one controversy to the other.

All ds fake pastors turning churches into moneymaking ventures have a special place reserved for them in hell.

The guy must have struck a nerve for Suleiman to stoop so low.

So suleiman was high?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
NoBones:
The youtuber should equally provide evidence of the people that collected those accounts details and were in turn crediting those church members accounts.

How should he do that? Is he d one that held crusade where claims where made that angels were crediting people's accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Bekind123: 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Can Suleiman prove in d court of law that angels put money in people's accounts while d service was going on?
what if he does and I believe most of his members will testify for him, so what becomes of the said YouTuber. At times is better to mind ones own business so that you won't start what you can't finish.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bekind123:
what if he does and I believe most of his members will testify for him, so what becomes of the said YouTuber. At times is better to mind ones own business so that you won't start what you can't finish.

My question requires a simple yes or no:

Can Suleiman prove in d court of law that angels put money in people's accounts while d service was going on?

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by LutanFyah: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
buoye1:
If some of you were to be alive during the days of Jesus' ministry, y'all will call it arranged/scam!

Didn't Peter got money from fish mouth to pay for Jesus and his disciples tax at Jesus's command?

People fight what they don't understand sha
How many times Jesus call police for person?

Tell Suleiman to tell his Angels to deal with the man and not running everytime like a headless chicken to police station.

5 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by VillagePipu: 3:59pm On Aug 07, 2021
Johnson Suleiman's activities constantly bring ridicule to Christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Xbee007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
NoBones:
Let him go and explain how the Apostle was manipulating worshippers with miracle money,
Most of these people insult these Pastors to make money on YouTube just because these Pastors wont say anything, they were cashing out big time making money for telling lies now some Pastors have resorted to suing them for defamation, so I don't see a big deal here oga youtuber your revelations might just help the police in unraveling an organized criminal syndicate if you have evidence as you claim in your YouTube video.
The "organize criminal syndicate" here is Suleiman and his cronies. It is really weird you can't see it.

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by kingxsamz(m): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Pastor na thief. No thief would like anyone exposing his mode of operation. Religion makes intelligent people so dumb that they worship their pastors.

5 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by YorubaNinja: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
So funny that this so called 'Apostle' Suleman is simply a reflection of the typical, average Nigerian. Some pple would even come and defend him. angry

Just see the numerous comments here not condemning the foolish guy pretending to be an Apostle.

The biggest problems of Nigeria aren't Religious leaders or Politicians but, the Nigerian people itself.

7 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by secpowell: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
You guys are playing mind game. He should honor his invitation and provide prove of what is referring to. This could help the police for more investigating into the matter, instead of lamenting.
LutanFyah:
How many times Jesus call police for person?

Tell Suleiman to tell his Angels to deal with the man and not running everytime like a headless chicken to police station.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by MrTuns: 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.

I pray in some distant future you will naturally begin to develop some sense
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by kingxsamz(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.

If e pain you, go and cry in the corner.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by jahsharon: 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Somebody should give Magician Suleiman my account number oooo, let his Angels credit my account.

One nation, several fraudsters. Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by desiredhome: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:

Unfortunately these pastorprenours (one man business owners) are the real problem of Nigeria......using Church to brainwash/deceive their gullible members....
Only dead brain fellows will still fall victim to these criminals.......
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 4:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
secpowell:
You guys are playing mind game. He should honor his invitation and provide prove of what is referring to. This could help the police for more investigating into the matter, instead of lamenting.

What is police investigating? What concerns police with d case?

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Monogamy:
If he has glaring evidence about the fake money miracle, Police can't do him a thing

SHUT UP THERE!!!

WHERE IS THE USELESS CRIMINAL CALLED ABBA KYARI?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by pafra(m): 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
UDUJ:

The gullible Nigerians will always fall for their scams.

How does our scam become your problem? Can you just mind your business for once. Mind you tomorrow we will gather again in thousands to fellowship.

The more you criticize the more the church multiply.

The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
Religious people, the most wickedest and blood thirsty set of humans you could ever come across. They claim to be peaceful but will not bat an eyelid to behead, stone, murder, torment, cheat, lie, steal etc and hide it under the cloak of.... We are doing it for our God and his prophets

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Monogamy: 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHUT UP THERE!!!

WHERE IS THE USELESS CRIMINAL CALLED ABBA KYARI?

Hahahaha, which kind question be this?

So FBI are not coming again or what?

undecided
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by generalwo(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Police Headquarters Invites YouTube User For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam | Sahara Reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PMm0BP4Wb0

Balogun was invited through a letter dated 3rd August 2021 with reference No. CR:3000/×/FHQ/SEB/ABJ//T3/VOL.3 signed by ACP Y.Y Abubakar, Special Enquiry Bureau, Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/07/police-headquarters-invites-youtube-user-exposing-apostle-sulemans-money-miracle-scam
......you can command angels to send money to people's accounts in Atlanta USA, in your own country people are dying of hunger and poverty in their numbers..... Abeg people in USA and people in Nigeria, who needs money more? You can command angels to send money to people but you can't command them to kill the bandits making the country a living hell for Nigerians daily.......church these days na scam for Nigeria..... Let your good deeds put you in the good books of Christ Jesus..... If you depend on all these nolly wood artists called pastors to lead u to heaven... You're on your own..... All it takes to make heaven these days is to know the difference between good and evil and stay away from doing evil because if you Wan reason pastor matter these days...... They will preach against vanity but na them practice vanity pass.... They will preach against adultery and fornication but na them divorce pass and na them dey involve in sex scandals pass...... The other day, this same supposed man of God abused someone who asked why he had 2 private jets....... Haba....... I won't be surprised if all these big name pastors take the front row seats in hell on the last day.... Gone are the days of pastor reinhard bonkee....pastor idahosa and pastor ogbomwan........ I weep for Nigeria.... Nothing is working in this country anymore.... Not even the church!

4 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by SLOVFO(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
And who made the YouTuber a spiritual police? To decide what's Christian like and what's not. He is sticking his nose into where it does not belong. What if it were an actual miracle? He doesn't have anything to prove that what Apostle Suleiman did was a fraud. I thought he would have done an underground work and interview the testifiers. Now he has put himself in trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by slenjaman(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2021
Can I have a link to the money miracle scam video.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nelson156(m): 4:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
I buy and sell btc. Good rate is assured. WhatsApp contact me 08130241267
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Tabletuner(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
AntiWailer:
Fraudulent Pastor. I saw the useless miracle video.

People are so dumb.

At one point they screamed plenty zeroooos.

When I checked the alert was actually 4,000 naira.

And one alert came from a company based in Edo State, Angel must have robbed one oil and gas company to send 4k to another person.

One alert came in an hour before pastor claimed. He arrogantly called the time he was expecting the miracle. Unfortunately alert came in an hour earlier

Dead brains !

I thought I was the only one that saw that
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by LutanFyah: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
secpowell:
He will honour the invitation, while your prophet should get his Angels ready cos this case might be heading to court and the Judge and witnesses will be needing some credit alert from them.

Suleiman get those kind Angels and Nigeria na world poverty capital.

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by olympianares: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
thundafire:
Now you See Me Part 3.
Lols...love the movie
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Myvoiz: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
You don't have to bother yourself. This is a THREAT from an ordinary CLEANER in a SUPERMARKET who came to seek for Asylum in Finland �. I know him well. He lives in Finland truly. OBI WEST UCHECHUKWU is his name. He is a DROPOUT. He told some of his friends here that he is a LAWYER while he told others that he studied International Relation. The same Obi told some people that he has visited / lived in over 10 countries including Israel. The questions is - How old is he? When did he travel around the world? When was he an undergraduate student? The time frame does not correlate. Now, he preaches the gospel. LMAO ��� He is an empty vessel. He is poor because he earns little money and he is the bread winner of his entire family. His parents live in Benin. He simply wants to please Suleiman to get maybe financial support� That is all. He can't do sh-t. Ignore the idi*t
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Handsum64: 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
As gullible as pentecostal worshippers

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by pafra(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

My question requires a simple yes or no:

Bro's, this should not bother you.
His legal team have instituted a legal action. It is a matter that will be settled in the court. This your question should be for his legal team to prove

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos) / Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.