Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ (64128 Views)

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
pafra:
In law you prove case with relevant section of the law

Bro's, this should not bother you.
His legal team have instituted a legal action. It is a matter that will be settled in the court. your opinion should be for his legal team to prove
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by LutanFyah: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
descartes400:

Those Angels will have to be provided by the Apostle as witness before the honorable court to corroborate his miracle claim.
Yes, and they must do giveaway for court.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by descartes400: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.

The Claim of the Apostle is a false representation of the Gospel of Christ. Claiming to command Angels to credit peoples account is fraudulent. If people like you cannot condemn his claim or point them out for the falsehood it represents, you are in no position to condemned people like husspuppi, Abba kyari, and the likes.

7 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by pafra(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

What makes u think u are reasoning logically?

In law it is superior Argument with relevant section of the law that prevail at the end of the day.

Not yes or no.

With this point of mine I hope you see reasons
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Duru009(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2021
I wish some PEOPLE understand the THINGS of the spiri.....

Everything is POSSIBLE in the realm of the SPIRIT.

Am a testimony to MIRACLE MONEY,
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Fortez: 4:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
pafra:

In law it is superior Argument with relevant section of the law that prevail at the end of the day.

Not yes or no.

With this point of mine I hope you see reasons

U haven't made any point worth seeing. Meanwhile, Bro's, this should not bother you. His legal team have instituted a legal action. It is a matter that will be settled in the court. This your opinion should be for his legal team to prove
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by excellencyabia1: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
But what is the problem, he commanded the angel ( messengers) to send money. Probably this angels are not that of the bible but of human.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by descartes400: 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
LutanFyah:
Yes, and they must do giveaway for court.

Please when that time comes, mention me so that we will also join the suit to have the court compel the Angles to do giveaway grin
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by achobs: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Police Headquarters Invites YouTube User For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam | Sahara Reporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PMm0BP4Wb0

Balogun was invited through a letter dated 3rd August 2021 with reference No. CR:3000/×/FHQ/SEB/ABJ//T3/VOL.3 signed by ACP Y.Y Abubakar, Special Enquiry Bureau, Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/07/police-headquarters-invites-youtube-user-exposing-apostle-sulemans-money-miracle-scam

Defamation of character is a tort in law and never a criminal case. Whoever is aggrieved ought to seek legal redress in court by filing a suit,it is purely a civil matter and therefore the police have nothing to deal with here. It I very shameful in Nigeria where so called big and rich men use the police to intimidate the common man especially these so called men of God. The police know this for a fact but they're blinded by their lust for money, it's as simple as that.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by bizzibodi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
Na only occultic demons they send people money like that no be God's angel.
This one na o-money.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Cholls(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
My brothers and sisters this is so funny
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by youngpresidooo: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
This Suleiman is always in the news...from one controversy to the other.

All ds fake pastors turning churches into moneymaking ventures have a special place reserved for them in hell.

The guy must have struck a nerve for Suleiman to stoop so low.
I don't support suleiman or his doctrines but if you make a publication and you are challenge ld m h should go and clean himself from the accusations.
If his publication is not a defamation of character he should give reason why
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by bularuz(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Suleman is a con man, anyone who thinks or believes otherwise is a gullible fool!

He was chased away and disgraced when he came to Canada with that scam..

Go and look up pastor Bushiri of South Africa he is on the run for accussations of money laundering and fraud.

You worhippers of pastors are morronic fools.

Why would Suleman need lawyers? Who are humans grin he shoulda called his so called Angels to do something rather he is consulting human lawyers and corrupt nigerian police. He obviously do not believe that Angels exists and can help him he is relying on human lawyers and police grin grin where are his so called angels? Think! Use your brain! Stop following nigerian pastors and making them rich.

I trust Canadians
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by wellmax(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
The police did the right thing here. Lawyers to Suleiman reported a case, and they invited the accused for fair hearing. I think this is okay.

If he is detained or his right abused, we can and will shout.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Ojayk(m): 4:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:
Police Headquarters Invites YouTube User For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam | Sahara Reporters

Balogun was invited through a letter dated 3rd August 2021 with reference No. CR:3000/×/FHQ/SEB/ABJ//T3/VOL.3 signed by ACP Y.Y Abubakar, Special Enquiry Bureau, Force Criminal Intelligence and Investigation Department.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/08/07/police-headquarters-invites-youtube-user-exposing-apostle-sulemans-money-miracle-scam

But wait ooh,

Just imaging I see this on my phone

Credit alert: $1,000.00
Depositor: Angel
Des: Pastor .......... Command.

Hmmm,

Possible parties to be joined in the suit:

The CBN
The affected commercial banks
The beneficiaries.

This will make an interesting case to prove in court and may lead to the creation of a Precedent in court over "strange/unexplained monies in peoples account"

But from me to you, knowing and believing that "the act in question" is that of a Divine Being, I think its best "Papa" ignores.

Human beings questioning divine acts always gets divine responses.

Are we, as human beings meant to fight "Divine battles" ?

I come in peace with peace.

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by iramure(m): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
All these mega business centres called churches' owners or pastors should be happy they are in Nigeria. They can't try all these nonsense in advanced world. By now majority of them will be languishing in prison.
Scammers, 419, thieves, lunatics, baboons, and wicked people they are

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Psalmistproject: 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
This guy for just apologize.
Assuming apostle sul is using magical powers, what stops him from performing even greater wonders in court? Infact those occultic Judges will support him and Suleiman may come out becoming more popular.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Pymetrics: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
Scam Suleman. Majority of nowadays pastors are scam. It's just that their scam level is higher than other.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by FORWARDEVERLY: 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
I pity anyone fighting all this big men for naija.. Dem go frustrate you tire..
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by FreeIgboho: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hammyaladin:
why you tag me

I randomly tagged a few people since the post mysteriously did not get a single response. Just ignore. Being tagged is not the worst thing in the world. I'm sure worse things have happened to u.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Myself2(m): 5:10pm On Aug 07, 2021
OP
With your moniker, it's obvious you're one of those anti Christian and anti pastor urchins on nairaland.
Anyway, if someone makes damaging allegations about a person, he should be prepared to answer for it.
Hope when he is taken to court and possibly prison (cos his story is just a pack of lies, intended to gain social media fame), you will be there to keep encouraging him
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by AuroraB(f): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Karemarealty288:
They will ridicule Suleman more ..
Won ma yeye won nii... cheesy
Afin ki o lo simi cheesy grin
He no dey hear word shocked
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by oluplus(m): 5:11pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.

Your point is well noted. But you were silent on the miracle money brought by the Angels as claimed by the man of God.
Should we fold our arms and pretend that is the norm. Can we confirm and establish same from the scriptures?

3 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by helpee(m): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
ictplotter:

The creditors and their various banks Will provide their bank statement. Akpako Suleman is a magician not a man of God.
While the miracle does not mean anything...the likes of you would have crucified Jesus anyway . what is the difference between what Jesus did and what apostle Suleiman did? Jesus got money from the mouth of fish.nIf it were to be today, you will say he arranged the money inside the fish. He fed thousands with three fish. If it were to be today, you will say he arranged it with Chicken Republic. The bottom line is that you won't even believe in Jesus so wether apostle Suleiman is fake or not is not the issue here. The problem now is.. this so called scam was done in America. How does this affect your life? Let the FBI and co investigate him and put him to prison. Taking panadol for another man's headache won't get you far. Face your life and leave all these pastors and their mumu followers alone
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by caye(m): 5:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
deji17:
Nigeria where the innocent or whistle blower is punished using state instruments. What is the future of this sodom and gomorrah?
No good future in this Babylonian country, except:
- genocide
- re-colonisation by European snakes
- Chinese slave-labour gradual colonisation
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by CodeTemplar: 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Pentecoastal pastors are the real enemy to Nigeria economic development.

Very fetish and cunning men from adeboye to oyedepo to sulaiman to all of them.
it will be idiotic to join real men of god to Suleiman in a bid to persecute them for their political stand.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by helpee(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
oluplus:

Your point is well noted. But you were silent on the miracle money brought by the Angels as claimed by the man of God.
Should we fold our arms and pretend that is the norm. Can we confirm and establish same from the scriptures?
explain how Jesus got money from the mouth of the fish without arranging it with fisherman? should we fold out arms and allow such scams to be written in the scripture? Also, Jesus fed thousand with three fish. Na magic or na scam? He probably arranged it with one fast food in his days too. Can we pretend that is the norm? Bottom line is that you won't believe Jesus too anyway if he were to be alive. Don't blame the people that killed Jesus. It is the same question you were asking that they too were asking and you all demonised them that they killed the saviour. Either condemn the whole Christianity or don't single out Suleiman miracle for confirmation. kuku say Christianity na scam and Jesus too ma scam then you can have a good start
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by ictplotter(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
helpee:
While the miracle does not mean anything...the likes of you would have crucified Jesus anyway . what is the difference between what Jesus did and what apostle Suleiman did? Jesus got money from the mouth of fish.nIf it were to be today, you will say he arranged the money inside the fish. He fed thousands with three fish. If it were to be today, you will say he arranged it with Chicken Republic. The bottom line is that you won't even believe in Jesus so wether apostle Suleiman is fake or not is not the issue here. The problem now is.. this so called scam was done in America. How does this affect your life? Let the FBI and co investigate him and put him to prison. Taking panadol for another man's headache won't get you far. Face your life and leave all these pastors and their mumu followers alone
Calm down... science n technology have come to stay. The name of the angel, his bank account and his financial statement will be requested for. Why Suleman not better tell the angel to deal with the man than going to court ?

2 Likes

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by soojar(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
SATANICALLY:

“Nigeria is currently facing severe financial and economic challenges, Apostle Suleman should help the country out of her predicament by commanding his "Angels" to assist the country with his so-called miracle money.

“The Angels should credit the Federation Account with enough funds to help the country meet its urgent financial obligations.
This lawyer no get joy o. You wan openly disgrace Apostle suleiwoman?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
wellmax:
The police did the right thing here. Lawyers to Suleiman reported a case, and they invited the accused for fair hearing. I think this is okay.

If he is detained or his right abused, we can and will shout.

Is it in d police station that u get "fair hearing"?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by CodeTemplar: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
If this news is true and the events in it, then Suleiman is a probably not real.
Such money miracle if true is an offence to the financial system. Money is meant to serve as means of exchange of goods and services. If the pastor truly did any such miracle then he simply credited people who didn't offer services or products with money and that's a fast lane to inflation. It is also an insult on those producing the things this miracle money will be used to buy.
When Jesus fed thousands miraculously, he didn't create currencies but fed them with the food currencies were meant to buy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Celebrations After The End Of Nigerian Civil War 1970(Pictures) / Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.