Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ (64134 Views)

Police Invite Ondo Leaders To Abuja Over Alleged Killing Of Cow, Community Kicks / Sanwo-Olu Suspends Bamidele Balogun For Imposing 5% Levy On Digital Platforms / Police Invite Mailafia To Abuja Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by FreeIgboho: 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I ASKED A QUESTION.

AND YOU GAVE AN ESSAY.....

"""WORSE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO M3"""

You should have said nothing much.... Just wanted to bring peoples attention to my post..

Why are we like this??

That's a very good question, "why are we like this?", and I commend you for having the courage to ask it.
Well, I honestly don't have a good answer for you. Personally, just from my own angle, I'd say it had something to do with them locking Igboho up. I mean, what has he done really? Look at the whole situation and judge for yourself. WHAT DID IGBOHO DO?? And they have the poor guy locked up like an animal.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by FreeIgboho: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Hammyaladin:
I ASKED A QUESTION.

AND YOU GAVE AN ESSAY.....

"""WORSE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED TO M3"""

You should have said nothing much.... Just wanted to bring peoples attention to my post..

Why are we like this??

That's a very good question, "why are we like this?", and I commend you for having the courage to ask it.
Well, I honestly don't have a good answer for you. Personally, just from my own angle, I'd say it has something to do with them locking up Igboho. I mean, what has he done really? Look at the whole situation and judge for yourself. WHAT DID IGBOHO DO?? And they have the poor guy locked up like an animal!

FREE IGBOHO!!!
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2021
helpee:
I guess you are a teenager. You better don't go and offend people and assume they will just charge you to court for civil case. Suleiman can sue him as a civil case and at the same time he can petition for a criminal defamation. That way, he will be using police to do investigation. If you commit assassination of character willfully, it is the duty of the police to charge you to court. After you are convicted for the criminal case, it will be easier for the judge handling your civil case to award damages against you. So you can be sued by both the police for the criminal aspect and then Suleiman for the civil aspect. And for your information, it is NORMAL PROCEDURE that once police receives a petition against you, they invite you to hear from you or you . What is so complicated that you can't understand there?

NB- you think police are acting on the service of Suleiman's lawyer to the youtuber? No. Suleiman must have petitioned them separately

Adult, u haven't answered my questions:

Where did d YouTuber make his accusation? Was it in court? If d case isn't a civil case, what is it?

Is d YouTuber a victim of d fraud u say he accused Suleiman of?

Who made it d "normal procedure"? After d lawyers of Suleiman served d YouTuber notice, what's d next stage?

Who is "charging" who to court? What are Suleiman's lawyers trying to achieve by serving d YouTuber notice?

In a civil case or tort, at what stage do u need police intervention?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by TheWolfen(m): 6:24pm On Aug 07, 2021
I thought I had heard it all
Wtf is this grin
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by helpee(m): 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Adult, u haven't answered my questions:

Where did d YouTuber do his accusation? Was it in court? If d case isn't a civil case, what is it?

Who made it d "normal procedure"? After d lawyers of Suleiman served d YouTuber notice, what's d next stage?

Who is "charging" who to court? What are Suleiman's lawyers trying to achieve by serving d YouTuber notice?

grin grin. Na indomie generation be this. You don't know anything. So until you accuse someone in court you can't be sued or what are you even saying that is not coherent. I answered all your questions already. Go back and read my submission. suleimans lawyer serving him means they are telling him of an impending court case...likely civil to seek redress for character assassination. Petition to police means they are seeking redress for the criminal aspect. You go on YouTube...accuse someone of defrauding people...spoiling his image....you don't know it is a crime or what is this baby even saying? Suleimans has so many things to lose from that video if it is false. His reputation. His image. His ministry. everything he has worked for and you are now saying what is the aim of his lawyers. Don't worry...his lawyers want the youtuber to grant them interview then cos I don't know the basis of all these irrelevant questions you are asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Tannhauser(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.

. grin
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Techguy96(m): 6:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:
I watched a video on instagram where apostle Suleiman was saying that nigerian youtubers have made it a point of duty to tell lies about him and other pastors. He said that youtube is paying them for putting up such defamatory videos about him everyday and it's unfair to him.

For me, I support his actions. There is no day that will pass without one foolish youtuber making one stupid video about pastors. It has been going on for years and they have refused to stop. If it's not pastor Chris, it's oyedepo,if not oyedepo, it's Adeboye. It's becoming annoying.
Because they are all fake
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
helpee:
grin grin. Na indomie generation be this. You don't know anything. So until you accuse someone in court you can't be sued or what are you even saying that is not coherent. I answered all your questions already. Go back and read my submission. suleimans lawyer serving him means they are telling him of an impending court case...likely civil to seek redress for character assassination. Petition to police means they are seeking redress for the criminal aspect. You go on YouTube...accuse someone of defrauding people...spoiling his image....you don't know it is a crime or what is this baby even saying? Suleimans has so many things to lose from that video if it is false. His reputation. His image. His ministry. everything he has worked for and you are now saying what is the aim of his lawyers. Don't worry...his lawyers want the youtuber to grant them interview then cos I don't know the basis of all these irrelevant questions you are asking

Ancestor, up till now u can't answer these simple questions? U are just jumping from pillar to post?:

Where did d YouTuber make his accusation? Was it in court? If d case isn't a civil case, what is it?

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by CanadaCars(m): 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
AntiBMC:
This Suleiman is always in the news...from one controversy to the other.

All ds fake pastors turning churches into moneymaking ventures have a special place reserved for them in hell.

The guy must have struck a nerve for Suleiman to stoop so low.

Believe me most of these so called pastors know quite well that the bible does not teach that hell is a place of torment, but are just using to coerce and control their followers into submission. How on earth will a right thinking individual who reads the bible believe such an absurd unscriptural saying?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by PlanktonX: 6:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Cokahot:
Here is the video. Its all scripted. Miracle alert kor,debit alert ni. Scammer. They have selected who they wil deposit Mobile check into,which nonsense Angel be that one. Abegi. Scammer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yEcbTY0VIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VytueK55a_o

And all these people dey follow dey abuse yahoo boys. #MiracleAlert
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by helpee(m): 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Ancestor, up till now u can't answer these simple questions? U are just jumping from pillar to post?:

When you know you have nothing upstairs to engage in any meaningful conversation on a social media, you won't come and be spewing rubbish. keep typing the same thing there like someone that is having autism instead of you to go and study for jamb. I guess you saw civil.case somewhere so you felt you should come and use it to bambooze your fellow teenagers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
helpee:
When you know you have nothing upstairs to engage in any meaningful conversation on a social media, you won't come and be spewing rubbish. keep typing the same thing there like someone that is having autism instead of you to go and study for jamb. I guess you saw civil.case somewhere so you felt you should come and use it to bambooze your fellow teenagers

Professor ancestor, with all that u have upstairs, am terribly surprised that d simple questions I asked u have only elicited emotional responses. Are d questions that difficult? Pls try again:

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by kingdenny(m): 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Which of the actions of apostle Suleman do you support? Christianity is not magic... On the last days they would be a lot of fake pastors ... Keep defending magic in the name of Christianity
Muna4real:

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by mechanics(m): 7:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
But why should he even sue him, he should have just left him in the hands of God, but our pastors need to be careful at times, such kind of miracle can be suspicious in the eyes of someone that has not seen miracle before, miracles do happen, but I have not heard of the one in this scenario.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by rollywise(m): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2021
This is what you see when bloggers seek cheap popularity. If Jesus Christ walked the Earth today in 2021, many would question his every miracle. Jesus commanded money out of the mouth of a fish, is that magic? God light fire on fresh leaves and bush and it burnt, is that magic? Jesus rode on a free horse that till date no one knows the owner but yet Jesus knew where it was tied, was that magic? He feed thousands with five bread and trip fishes, is that magic? He cursed the fig tree and in few days it died from it's roots, is that magic? What happened to minding ones business? Pastors have turned easy target coz they can't retaliate drastically. They can't send boys to beat you up, kidnap you or remove one of your eye as politicians and business men do to their enemies abi. No qualms. I see things changing soon.

1 Like

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by helpee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
lexy2014:

Professor ancestor, with all that u have upstairs, am terribly surprised that d simple questions I asked u have only elicited emotional responses. Are d questions that difficult? Pls try again:

As a doctor, I can confirm your diagnosis. You have autism. Tell your parent so they can quickly seek for help. If I may tell you this, asking those questions shows you have nothing upstairs. I've answered every single question you asked in previous post even though they are dumb anyway. I intentionally kept answering you so that next time when you come to social media, you will think twice before asking stupid questions. If you don't know the reason why you keep failing jamb...this is it. I've answered all your questions ....you are seeing them one by one and you kept asking the same thing over and over again....meaning you must be academically challenged.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
helpee:
As a doctor, I can confirm your diagnosis. You have autism. Tell your parent so they can quickly seek for help. If I may tell you this, asking those questions shows you have nothing upstairs. I've answered every single question you asked in previous post even though they are dumb anyway. I intentionally kept answering you so that next time when you come to social media, you will think twice before asking stupid questions. If you don't know the reason why you keep failing jamb...this is it. I've answered all your questions ....you are seeing them one by one and you kept asking the same thing over and over again....meaning you must be academically challenged.

Doctor, since u have library upstairs, am surprised that can't u answer d simple questions:

Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by TheMan3: 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:

true. Sentiments aside, did this guy verify from those that got the alert? Did they deny not recieving the money?

He has not done his investigation, but he came up with an allegation that the man of God is fake. That is defamation!!! He should go and face the music
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Muna4real(f): 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
oluplus:

Your point is well noted. But you were silent on the miracle money brought by the Angels as claimed by the man of God.
Should we fold our arms and pretend that is the norm. Can we confirm and establish same from the scriptures?

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be exposed, but mentioning their names, families and churches day by day, month after month and year after year is not the right way. We live in a modern society. You can be sued for defamation of character.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Muna4real(f): 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
gstream:

your mumu never do?

Don't you have sense?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Muna4real(f): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
MufasaLion:
[s][/s]

Brainwashed being.

Senseless soul
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by obyrich(m): 7:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Kondomatic:
This shouldn't be a problem if not for the fact that some police work for the highest bidder.

The right thing to do is to carry out an investigation. Invite the people that received the alert and trace the source through their banks.

It's a simple something.
Exactly my opinion.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Muna4real(f): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
MrTuns:

I pray in some distant future you will naturally begin to develop some sense

That's my prayer for you too
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Muna4real(f): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
LutanFyah:
You believe some angel credited people's account?

I don't.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by gwarotango: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bekind123:
You lie, Christianity is the saving grace of we Christians if not all hope would have been lost in this present day Nigeria.
That's what the white man told you and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Is your society now any better for it?
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Muna4real(f): 7:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
xeju:

Where you come from? Your thinking/mindset is extremely questionable. Is that what YouTube told you. What if YouTube summon you and Suleiman to court for this accusation

I'm not as foolish as some youtubers. I didn't mention their names. That's The difference. They are stupid to criticize them directly calling their names, accusing them of theft. That's foolish.
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by miraculousGod(m): 8:06pm On Aug 07, 2021
Some pastors pay actors to come stage fake miracles this days, which is bad. learn web design from me. see my no. under this comment
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by miraculousGod(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2021
Some pastors pay actors to come stage fake miracles this days, which is bad. learn web design from me. see my no. under this comment
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by MufasaLion: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:

Senseless soul

Pained grin grin grin
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by Muna4real(f): 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Pained grin grin grin

You're pained? Eya, not my fault
Re: Police Invite Isreal Balogun For Exposing Apostle Suleman's Money Miracle Scam⁠ by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Muna4real:

You're pained? Eya, not my fault

LMAO
You couldn't comprehend a single word. No wonder you are a sheeple grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers & Fulani Militia Clash In Bolon, Adamawa, Scores Killed (Graphic Pics) / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's Portrait At A Refuse Dump In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.